It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*new video* of Fleet of ufos appearing over santiago Chile 2007

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Tis is a amazing new video of a fleet of ufos or orbs appearing over Santiago Chile, film date says May 2007, it is definently genuine and quite shocking!

click here for the video

[edit on 18-5-2007 by ufossydney]

Mod edit: cap title

[edit on 5/18/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Thats a cool video.Would certainly freak me out if I saw that over my house.There seems to be a lot more"orb" sightings verses ships lately.That is so weird how they seem to split- one orb creating another.Well I'll say it's definitely not a plane or helicopter.Excellent find.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Excellent find OP.

Can we find out who shot it, what they have to say, any witnesses etc.

I think at the end we can see 8 visible "orbs". The splitting of them intrigues me more and more as i watch this. How the Ron Burgandy do they do that?

Has this been on any news channels?

Remirah

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
What was the reason for 26 seconds of footage only? They where still there when the video stopped.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific
What was the reason for 26 seconds of footage only? They where still there when the video stopped.

That's what I thought as well, lots of crazy crap was still happening as it ended.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Reminds me of the Pheonix Lights case, and what a lot of other witnesses described. Not the flares, which is total BS cover-up.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Interesting video, thought maybe they were cars at first on a mountain road. Then the orb started to move and seemed to fast to me to be a car. Also the orbs seemed to be inteligently controled. Too bad this video is so short it was just starting to get good. No clue as to what they could be and am open to any suggestions, but would dismiss kites, balloons, and flares imo.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Thats a very interesting video. The fact that they are in front of the mountains makes it very unique to me.

But, those could be helicopters for all I know...its just too far away.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Very cool vid, although I would like to see more of it. Why does it stop when the lights are still in view

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
wonderful vid. hope there is more of this one to watch! I agree, it looks alot like the phoenix lights.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Interesting no doubt, but nowhere near long enough to make any semblence of a determination about what they are and what they are doing.

I agree with the dissenters about the length of the clip. When they are short like this it always sends up a red flag for me.

Lets hope that more of this sequence crawls out from under the rug.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
could the length of the clip have something to do with the amount of time it takes to download to youtube? in other words, maybe there's more to the vid but the poster was limited do to technical reasons. i don't know. just a thought. i never downloaded a clip to the net.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well its either flares,weather balloons,airplanes,weather phenomenon or specks on the lense. Pick one

And if you can not pick one of those just be creative and say "where is the proof?"

[edit on 18-5-2007 by Digital_Reality]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Looks like people on some motorbikes up a country road just turnin a dim light to bright while drivin to make it look good

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I made a couple of questions to the author to see if he's the actual owner of the original tape, and questioning him about the length of this footage. I hope to receive his answer soon. BTW, it video just looks great. It's similar to this one claimed to be filmed on Area 51 in the 90's:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by foriZ
Looks like people on some motorbikes up a country road just turnin a dim light to bright while drivin to make it look good

Hmmm I must say I thought about that, but the lights going so fast, I mean, I don't know how far those mountains are, but come on, don't you think those are so far away to be motorbikes or anything running over the mountains?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill

Originally posted by foriZ

Hmmm I must say I thought about that, but the lights going so fast, I mean, I don't know how far those mountains are, but come on, don't you think those are so far away to be motorbikes or anything running over the mountains?

Well lookin at it again i suppose the last orbs on the right at the end of clip are movin way to fast to be motorbikes

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Great video! Although, I think it was a fleet of chopers. The fact that these 'orbs' are in front of a mountain makes it hard to make up the shapes. If only this video had captured lightning fast move or bizzare manouvre, or formation of the orb or orbs..how cool that would be. Video is real, IMO..and a great find as previous posters stated. I will watch it some more times, indeed.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Mmm. I first thought it was Helicopters. But I am not too sure that it isn't just cars driving on a mountain road.

I can't understand why there is only 26 seconds if the "event" was as good as it would seem to be. Personally I would be filming until the battery or film run out or my arm fell off.

It seems convenient that it ends before anything happens / or the objects go away.

Inconclusive....either way
Be interesting to see where this leads but personally I think it is just cars on a road, until more "evidence" arrives..........

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
At one point a light dot appears to be in front of the xmas trees, giving a slight lens flare sort of effect, as if someone is shining a light into the camera from where it was being filmed.

Neverthless interesting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join