It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron paul to be removed..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Ron Paul is being used as a tool or he wouldn't still be in this charade. He will be painted out as a loon or unAmerican by the talking heads to further drive down those people on the bubble of waking up to the reality of 9/11. The group think scolding and our adolescent population will move on to more important things like Idol and Brittany's pantyless parade.
Malkin [scurrilous skank] has never written a fricking word herself in any of her columns. Her husband writes everything and she gets the byline. She's a soft sell for the Ziocons. The saddest part of all is they've reproduced.

[edit on 18-5-2007 by YIAWETA]

[edit on 18-5-2007 by YIAWETA]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

Please, oh God PLEASE tell me this is just a bunch of sarcasm! If not then I feel very afraid for you and any offspring you have or may have in the future.

Mod Edit: Removed the big quote from the post right above.

[edit on 18-5-2007 by TheBandit795]

This look like dariousg is replying the my text but he was talking to ram.

This is highly misleading bandit.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Whoa check this out. Its a map of Ron Paul supporters.

www.buddymapping.com...

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
they are even talking about ron on the view. check it out.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
Ron Paul, who may very well be the last
good apple out of all the rotten republican apples,
must be a SERIOUS threat to the Neo-cons.

As soon as that TRUTH alarm goes off, you can
always expect the one-sided irrational response
from FauxNews. "Holy crap he's making sense!
Quick! Lie, Misconstrue, Spin, and Lie some more!
We can't give him any credit so let's make HIM
look completely irrational and absurd"

It is SO refreshing to see someone in the Republican Party who tells it how it is. Seeing Faux News try to debunk him over and over is just standard procedure as far as they are concerned. Ron Paul may be the past good apple on the republican side, but there are plenty on the other side of the fence (see hillary clinton) who share his beliefs.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Quote: "Whoa check this out. Its a map of Ron Paul supporters.
www.buddymapping.com..."

Maybe you should create a new thread for this.

Quote: "but there are plenty on the other side of the fence (see hillary clinton) who share his beliefs."

HUH!!!! Care to clarify your position with facts that there are other people on the other side who share his beliefs???? And you name Hillary as your example???? What are you smoking???

[edit on 18-5-2007 by hoochymama]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by brigand
It is SO refreshing to see someone in the Republican Party who tells it how it is. Seeing Faux News try to debunk him over and over is just standard procedure as far as they are concerned. Ron Paul may be the past good apple on the republican side, but there are plenty on the other side of the fence (see hillary clinton) who share his beliefs.

Hillary Clinton?? You're kidding me right!? NOBODY knows what Hillary believes as she changes positions on things faster than a chamelion changes colors! Hell, I know more about what Dennis Kucinich believes than Hillary and Dennis is probably more in tune with what Ron Paul is saying than ANYONE in either party.

I'll admit, I didn't even know who Ron Paul was until the debate - but now that I've done my homework and read about him and researched his background - he IS the only REAL candidate up for election and the establishment is attempting to discredit him.

I'll vote for Hillary when Hell freezes over and not second before.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wow, that map is pretty interesting. I assume each dot represents only one person, but even still, there is interest in every state. Let's hope it blossoms into a real chance for him to win. I am pleased that there are so many supporters here at ATS. I really hope this is Ron Paul's election.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I love her use of "these people". Well I'll use these people to refer to people like her and Hannity and Colmes. They are elitists and think that anyone who doesn't share their views is wrong and somehow incapable of making rational thoughts and decisions therefore we need to take the opinion of them. Someone in there party has a viewpoint different from theres and Americans agree and the polls say but Fox arogantly declares the people and Paul wrong. The problem with all this is that many voters don't know all the facts and will not vote for someone they haven't heard of. So someone who typically votes republican will vote for someone they have heard of more often not Ron Paul. There are too many sheeple!! If Ron Paul is allowed to be silenced by the media its likely he won't win. Hopefully this will all backfire and the negative attention Fox is trying to bring Paul will increase his name recognition.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I suggest everyone watch that clip of The View. I can't believe I just said that.

Joan Behar reiterated the point that Ron made in the debate, that our policy had a part in 9-11. She went on to put Giuliani down several times.

The ideas that Ron is giving to the American people are not falling on deaf ears. Joan's remarks were generally met with agreement by the audience.

Ron Paul will not go away, the American people will not let that happen. It's still very early in the campaign. People from both sides of the political spectrum agree with a lot of things that he has to say.

This will be the most interesting Presidential campaign in most of our lifetimes. It's only May of the year before the election and it's this heated already.

Edit: grammar

[edit on (5/18/0707 by PistolPete]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
That clip from the View was incredible. I thought it was just great how the blonde chick was constantly repeating the word "terrorist" to use as a defence. Then she claimed that she was well informed. That made my entire day. Thanks for that.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Personally I think this is great.

Malkin is a rabid Wingnut and sounded gawdawful.

"Cesspool." "Disqualify." She's talking out of her you-know-what. And she sounds like a fascist--which she is.

Frankly, it's great that 9/11 truth gets exposure like this, from a well-known extremist kook, on a network that's attached at the hip to BushCo.

Shows they're starting to sweat over it, and makes them look extremist--and that was great that they cited the poll numbers re: Dems--as Republicans are a shrinking group, and this should get a huge number of people off to check out the sites she mentioned with their Google tubes.

This is a big plus--like the Donald says: any publicity is good publicity.

Thanks Fox! Ya dun good, ya morons!

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Man, I just forced myself to watch that cackling hen house the view. I got through half of the segment and turned it off. Elizabeth gave me a headache with her rude interjections. She vomits up whatever she has read and calls it the truth. How does a show like that even exist? There was no real discussion, it was just an irratating shout fest. I wont be watching any more commentary from the view.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I just want to punch that blonde girl in the mouth.

Can I say that?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Oh dearest Fox News Network, must your robotic reactions be so assumable?

So now, I am infected with a disease, a viral strain of truth. I suppose the only thing left to do now is to kill those errr quarantine those with this "strain".

pundits, robots, all the same to me.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
You know its really whack when we got the view agreeing with a lot of us.

Texas in the house! (still not a real texan, but still!!)

oh yes elizabeth is a real blonde

[edit on 18-5-2007 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Well, I watched the whole clip, and to be frank, its nice to hear that kind of debate taking place, and its bloody good that the blonde got talked down

I hope more conversations like that are taking place, because - having seen the clip of the debat and the Fox coverage of it - Ron Paul had a number done on him by people with a clear agenda to discredit him and an intent to deflect and subvert a discussion away from the salient point he made, and Rudi Guiliani disgraced the lives of 3000+ dead people by bringing them into the conversation for his own political gain.

[edit on 18/0507/07 by neformore]

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Sooooooo....

Was he actually disqualified or not?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I do believe we are a country divided and that we need to get rid of the major political parties. it basically clouds people's judgement in who to vote for. For example, I don't consider myself to be a republican or democrat because I could go either way. But if I absolutely had to chose, I'd say I have a slightly more democratic way of thinking, but I don't want that to get in the way of who I vote for. I don't even want to know what political party a presidental candidate is in so that I have an unbiased vote.

[edit on 18-5-2007 by curiousbeliever]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join