It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron paul to be removed..

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
RON PAUL, RON PAUL
Don't take the fall.

What he said was the official cover for the 9/11 attacks:
we invaded IRAQ once before and Osama's gang gave us payback.

Some how he thought that this idea was crucial to a dialog.
Now he knows NOT.
To make it part of the dialogs he must put it into the questions.

He neglected the real reason was that the US was getting riped off by IRAQ
and the UN wouldn't put a stop to it. Perhaps the UN was skimming, you decide.

What to do, that was a conundrum.

FoxNews Hit Piece Ron Paul, Alex Jones and 911 Truth May 16
www.youtube.com...

^I see the virus girl is there, is she running the country now?

Now Guliani almost had WTC 7 come done on him and left for some reason.
Did he read court records of the first WTC attack. Yet Greenwich Village,
a place no one wants, is no place for a disaster control center.

He should take the logic of JFK II, even JFK Jr video, that government
controlled disaster places you nearby to avoid suspicion.

[edit on 5/18/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 5/18/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Just a heads up.
Go to this link falseflagnews.com...

You can email the GOP leaders with a very important message with one easy click.

Check it out.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
migop.blogs.com...

Good news. Saul has retracted the petition to ban ron paul from any debates. The petition/phone calls/emails have given this man a reality check thankfully and he will no longer be pursuing this "petition"

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Good news for America and the world. Even though I consider myself to be a democrat (if I'd be living in the US), I think Paul is the most capable person to become the next president.

No Clintons or Bush hypocrites anymore.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
he looks more like a president too..giuliani or whatever looks like a bad guy.

and acts like a bad guy from everything i've seen..
ron paul looks like he could give us another like "golden years" like jfk gave us..

if that makes sense..

trying to take him off..freedom of speech? no existing? existing no?

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
Sighs "Ever heard the saying loose lips sinks ships?" This is a critical time for America. And we need a good president to turn this country around. So please no more thoughts of death please.

But he marks a very good point.

If and i say If it was remotely possible that Ron Paul had independent motivations not related to the high ranked shadow government corporate elites.

Then he better watch out for his life because assassination is not a hard thing to accomplish...

Ever heard of the hit man Richard Kuklinski A.K.A the iceman? one of his assassination methods was to prick someone with a needle and whatever was in the needle would give the person a heart attack. He did this in the middle of a dancing crowd...

Please just consider that the purpose of Ron Paul would be to give the illusion of hope to the people. Let's not get sucked into it so easily.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The Ice man is dead. This site and internet is already being monitored by the FBI why don't we just broadcast it on CNN. I have high hopes because Ron Paul is the most decent canadate of them all. Don't jinx it with your negitivity.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The Ice man is dead. This site and internet is already being monitored by the FBI why don't we just broadcast it on CNN. I have high hopes because Ron Paul is the most decent canadate of them all. Don't jinx it with your negitivity.

I was not saying that the Ice man is gonna murder him... i was giving an example how easy it is to murder someone in secrecy and pass it off as a natural death or an accident.

And also, i am not trying to be negative but we can't let gullibility take over our judgment...

I want to rid the world of fascist just as much as you Leyla but the reason why it's still a fascist world is because people are duped by the illusions that are put in place to keep their control over the ideological aspect of our reality.

Ron Paul could easily be, just another illusion for mind control purposes on our collective consciousness.

I am on your side Leyla.

[edit on 19-5-2007 by selfless]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless

I was not saying that the Ice man is gonna murder him... i was giving an example how easy it is to murder someone in secrecy and pass it off as a natural death or an accident.

And also, i am not trying to be negative but we can't let gullibility take over our judgment...

I want to rid the world of fascist just as much as you Leyla but the reason why it's still a fascist world is because people are duped by the illusions that are put in place to keep their control over the ideological aspect of our reality.

Ron Paul could easily be, just another illusion for mind control purposes on our collective consciousness.

I am on your side Leyla.

[edit on 19-5-2007 by selfless]

Another illusion...No.. I just feel deep down if he's elected then he will really turn this country around. And thats why I'm pulling for him. If Rudy gets in he's determined to win the war on terror. Which of course will sink us further in debt. The NAU will not be stopped, thus the NWO. Paul is against all of this.

But now with the media coverage black out- this will cause Ron Paul not to get elected. Unless we take the time and help him out. If I can get a picture I want to print up some flyers and post them around.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If the Bush/Clinton administration felt that he could be a danger and change the country in ways that they didn't agree with, why did they let him get this far in the elections?

Wouldn't it have made more sense to check him out a while ago and prevent him before he got big?

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
grr had to repost cuz other got closed

long story short

i am at work using work fone

and spamming their lines.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by malganis
If the Bush/Clinton administration felt that he could be a danger and change the country in ways that they didn't agree with, why did they let him get this far in the elections?

Wouldn't it have made more sense to check him out a while ago and prevent him before he got big?

I think because Ron Paul used his own answer which knocked everyone off guard.

They attacked us because we were over there bombing Iraq for over ten years instead of saying the GOP's programmed response. I mean who wouldn't get sick of being attacked every other day or so.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Just look at it this way...

How many people are running for president right now?

And now think of this: How many in the USA would like to run for president?

How can you honestly think, there is a candidate not tied to the N.W.O agenda?

Please explain to me how that would even be remotely possible.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
infowars.com...

this shows one who said he should be removed, they wont though, they know theyll have no respect left and no power.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
For all of you who watch Family Guy and everyone else:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-5-2007 by Wizard_1988]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by malganis

In their arrogance they never took him seriously--after all he's just a congressman from Texas, not a governor or senator. And the internet sneaked up on them: They've never had to deal with a phenomenon like Ron Paul before and were caught off guard. By the time they realized this "second tier" candidate had a massive underground following because of Alex Jones and others, Paul was already locked into the second debate, and that's when the vicious attacks began.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_1988
For all of you who watch Family Guy and everyone else:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-5-2007 by Wizard_1988]

Yeah I remember watching that bit on family guy, makes you think.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I didn't mean to ruin the hopes of people on Ron Paul.

If only it was that easy and the solution for a better world would be a better president.... I'm afraid it doesn't work that way.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
I didn't mean to ruin the hopes of people on Ron Paul.

If only it was that easy and the solution for a better world would be a better president.... I'm afraid it doesn't work that way.

Oh..Selfless we have a choice if we want to remained chained up enslaved to this neo government, then lets continue to be brainwashed by the media.

Stand up for what is right and stop being a whiny baby. We have a choice and I'm not gonna sit around feeling sorry for myself because we have a pitiful government stepping all over us. Get mad!!!
Thats ok your an American and we're not gonna stand for this. This is why the 2008
election is critical and we decide not them.

I've been working on a a summery on some of the canadates. Some are not worth the time to even be elected. So be careful as you read and pick what you want in a canadate not what someone tells you.

Democrats- wants to end the war

www.barackobama.com...
Almost the same as Hillary but with some differences.

Very good-
www.hillaryclinton.com...
*Gulf Coast Recovery Agenda
*Increase Veterns benefits
*Affordable health care
*Withdraw plan for Iraq
*Cutting 500,000 Government contracts
*Strengthening Whistleblower protections
*Banning Cabinet officials from lobbying a Hillary Clinton administration.
*Ending abuse of no-bid government contracts and posting all contracts online.
*Restoring the Office of Technology Assessment.
*Publishing budgets for every government agency.
*Implementing Results America Initiative to track government effectiveness.
*Tracking and eliminating corporate welfare.
*Expanding voting access and safeguarding voting machines. Including papertrails

www.gravel2008.us...
x-supports gay marrage

Conservative-Republican
www.ronpaul2008.com...
Issues
*Will pull troops out of Iraq
*Lower taxes
*wants to increase American freedom and sovergnty
*Wants to withdraw from the UN, Nafta,Gatt,NWO,Cafta,ICC.
*Secure our Borders
*Against the National ID Act and over turn the Patriot Act
*End Property right violations(Zoning)
*opposes abortion

NEO-Republicans

www.johnmccain.com...
x-Prolong the war

www.joinrudy2008.com...
x-support abortion on certain terms x-prolong the war

www.mittromney.com...
x-prolong the war

There is no way I'm voting for the big guns McCain, Romney,Rudy, they will end our country for sure. The others are too small to mention.

*My choices are Clinton or Paul. I'm really pulling for Ron Paul but with the GOP against him and he's silenced by the news Media he may
not win and thats really a shame.

Obama would be good too but don't think he's ready to be president yet. He should stay in politics longer and become more experienced. (My opinion)

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I am not an American by the way.

Leyla, I know you want change but I'm afraid that no matter who is elected president next year won't do much difference on the outcome of the overall situation of world domination.

They are still going down that's a prophecy but it's not gonna be done through the political system :0

And yes many people are brain washed and part of that brain washing is the political system.

But if it can give you a sense of hope then go ahead and vote. Sorry for trying to take that away from you.

[edit on 20-5-2007 by selfless]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join