It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron paul to be removed..

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
hi this is an article by mike whitney on "how they will destroy ron paul"

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If Ron Paul is the real deal and ends up being president, he will most likely be murdered...

If Ron Paul is elected president and nothing bad happens to him, it will mean that he's tied with the elites agenda and that is also not good...

It's sad but true...

Got to face the reality of the situation...

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
If Ron Paul is the real deal and ends up being president, he will most likely be murdered...

If Ron Paul is elected president and nothing bad happens to him, it will mean that he's tied with the elites agenda and that is also not good...

It's sad but true...

Got to face the reality of the situation...

Sighs Keep on. Why are you doing this? Just stop ok please. I'm being patient with you but now its wearing thin. I'm restraining myself from reaching through the computer screen and getting a hold of you.

But enough is enough selfless I mean really. Paul supporters will see this and their gonna get really upset. We know whats gonna happen if he's not elected- and truthfully I'm not sure if I want to be seeing that when that happens. Thats why he has to get elected. Don't you understand that?
I don't know why you continue on pursuing this and upsetting people. Keep it up and I'll start questioning you. Its almost like you don't want us to vote for Ron Paul.

I'm trying to be nice as I can. This is a problem that Americans will have to deal with. So please let us.

[edit on 5/24/2007 by Leyla]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
My point is not as much about Ron Paul as it is about the political system.

I tell it like it is...

I'm not gonna lie to my self and lie to others just because the truth offends them.

EDIT:

Leyla, I will say this for the last time as clear as i can.

My point is not to tell you not to vote for Ron Paul.

It's to point out the fact that it's impossible for the world to change through a political system that is corrupted and rotten to the core.

No matter how good the intentions of a candidate is even if that's possible, it's not gonna change anything in the end.

I don't want people to forget this reality of the matter.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by selfless]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I know our system is messed up. What do you want us to do about it then? I don't expect a 360 turn around if Paul gets in but it will be a much better improvement then Bush being in office and continue to drain the US dry.

All I hear from you that their gonna kill him. Face reality. this and that.. All your giving us on how our hopeless future is gonna be for Americans. Thats why I'm upset.

I told you keep doing this and I will question you.

What exactly are you getting at? Go back into our normal lives before we came to ATS? Become sheep again? Forget obout our country? Let the NWO-NAU plans continue? To that I say no and over my dead body!!

Personally who I vote for is my choice alone. For the other members here if they wish to vote for Ron Paul they will. If they want to vote for Clinton,Romney, McCain,Rudy,Gravel,Edwards,Obama or anyone else they will. Thats their right,and their choice.

All your doing is upsetting me and I can't speak for the others but perhaps your upsetting them too. I did ask you to stop and I was polite about it. Selfless as long as we breath air we won't back down from our own thoughts, the choices we make. I was born in this country 35 years ago. I love this country and if I have to fight for it I will. All I want is to live and be happy. Is that so wrong? If you want to be negitive, fine I don't want to hear it.

This little disscussion is over for me. If you wish to u2u me.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Leyla you are misinterpreting my intentions.

I am not telling anyone not to vote for Ron Paul. I am talking about the political system, not Ron Paul.

I just don't want people to fall into the illusion that the way to change the world will be accomplished with a honest president because no matter how pure the intentions of a president will be, he won't have any control on what happens...

A president is just an actor in our current times, it's just the way it is. Don't get mad at me because i point out the facts... ;(

If we want to fix the world we have to change the corrupted and corporate system.

We have to over trow the farce that is the political system....

I hope you can see what I'm saying as positive and not negative because my intentions are pure. I promise you.

PS: Please don't get upset by my words...

and don't think i am telling you not to vote for Ron because i am not saying that at all.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by selfless]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
We have to over throw the farce that is the political system....

Well people tried that and failed, As of now impeachement was introduced a month ago weither or not its still on the table or set aside I don't know. And now with the Democrats backing down on the Iraq spending bill. Its not good. And Bush setting his sights on Iran?! All I can say that he's crazy.

I'm hoping that Paul gets in. And I will expect him to keep his word and end nafta and the NAU. And I know things will be tough but if he's not elected, then I think we're in big trouble.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I just wish those FoxNews journalist women and men would stop bashing on other people.. I was taught (in my journalist classes *the few that i had*) that it wasn't about your opinions, it was just the facts and thats it.. no one cares what you think (as a journalist), its not proper. Leave Ron Paul alone and just tell it like it is (Comments to yourself on the air, comments out of your chest off the air.. like on a non-affiliate-to-news website or something)

It just sickens me that journalists on (as far as I've seen from what little TV i watch) FoxNews would say opinionated meanness towards Ron Paul. I like his speeches, they seem sincere.. and I don't believe I've seen him pause one second when answering any of them questions on the debate.

Anyways, my point is, if you are a journalist, stop the bashing, its inappropriate on the air, but save it for personal use.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
BigMoser,

Fox news is not journalism, it's mind control methods.

Ram

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
What happend since this thread ran out of ...Damn I getting late for work..
cu later..!!

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join