It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've seen Patupaiarehe/Mist-Folk. Has anyone-else?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

I’m debating on whether or not to post it publicly.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

I actually watched this a couple days ago! It was really cool to watch! I’m really shocked on how little there is of the Patupaiarehe online!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

This Is the closest depiction I can find to what you described.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Travelphotographer
I believe I have proof of the Patupaiarehe. It occurred a couple days ago.

My adventure to the Waitanguru Falls was one of my wildest adventures yet. For those of you that haven’t been there, you park on a dirt pull out and no one else was parked there. While hiking down the dense forest, I had a feeling that someone was watching me. My hair was standing on end. The feeling went away once I got to the waterfall. I was there for about 15 minutes taking photos and then headed back up. At the exact same spot as on the way down, I got the same feeling that someone was watching me. There were no cars when I got back up to mine at the top of the hill. Later that night, I decided to look through my photos. I began with the photos on my phone and actually found something that looked like a blue face looking through the trees. In the ancient Maori culture, Patupaiarehe are fairy-like creatures that live on mountain tops and heavy forests around waterfalls. They are known to steal people away. I’m happy I got away.

I would LOVE to ssee the picture if you still have it?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

They have more of a blue tint to them. I only have one in my photo and it shocked me when I first noticed it!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Many cultures have similar legends and tales. The Fey. The little people. Seems that these would be among them.

I've found, through experiencing strange, sometimes scary, things that the world is just a bit weirder than some would like to believe...

Interesting story. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I had two extra days at the end of my trip To New Zealand so I traveled to Rotorua to ask questions to the Maori people. They told me that the one I saw was protecting a sacred place. The waterfall I was at fell into a healing pool. The warriors would come back from battle and bath in this pool with the elders circling them praying. The caves behind the waterfall still have remains of Maori people.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Travelphotographer

I'm intrigued!

If you have a chance, I'm sure most of us would love to see those photos. I certainly would!!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Id also love to see the pic. The history of nz is being changed all the time,these fairy folk were said to be here before Maori, as said by them,but now Maori have turned them into fairy tales. A certain tribe known as the waitaha trace their lineage back 70 odd generations and say they came from the Mediterranean, one old lady had her DNA done and what do ya know,it came back as she said it would.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I’m going to post it to my Instagram since I took it on my phone and I do not know how to post photos from my phone on this site.

IG: ragcity10

I guarantee you all will be shocked the same way I was.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

What pic is it in your album?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

The first one now of the forest. I added a tilt shift to make it easier to see since posting it there takes away from the quality of the photo. You’ll be able to see the eye and nose looking around a dark small tree on the second photo.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Ok I see the pic but can't zoom in on it for a proper look.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Every single place I think to post it online takes away a lot of the quality. As of right now, my phone and the phones of my friends that I’ve sent it to are the only things that can see the photo from it’s original form.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Try to upload it here,it can't be that hard, I don't know.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: zephyrgirl

You sure you weren't watching Game of Thrones?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I grabbed these from the RagCity10 Account..

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

even blown up im just not seeing it

Fascinating stories though

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Thank you! So the first photo was the original with a tilt shift so you all can know where to look. The second is a screen shot of the original photo but zoomed in to see the Patupaiarehe. It is facing at that moment to the left a bit so you can see the eye and nose.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
teara.govt.nz...

I know this link brings you to only a stamp but check it out compared to my photos anyways.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join