It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List Of Famous Satanists by David Icke

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Satanists? Let them be! Why pin point anything? It's not like we're here to avoid people.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Requiem??? I don't understand what you mean.

Let them be?

I say EXPOSE THEM ALL!

Lift the veil.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
'Live, and let live' -- That's what I mean. Oh well.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Requiem, I would if Clean energy wasn't suppressed.

If we didn't pollute the air, lands and water.

If toxic waste wasn't dumped into the lands.

If mind control towers were not being built and put into place.

If we were given natural medications instead of the synthetic crap they force on us.

If cures for cancer. AIDS and other diseases were provided.

If wars were not waged over lies.

If raw sewage wasn't dumped into the oceans and rivers.

If we all had affordable housing and living wages.

If America wasn't bankrupt.

If people were not starving and suffering all across the globe.

If people were not slaughtered for centuries and it continues to this day.

I could go on and on...

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Many of the people who may be responsible for some of your points obviously do not follow the saying. But I apply it mostly to way of life, within reason. In this case Satanism. You see I'm not sure if a famous list of Satanists is going to help any problems that you mentioned. I didn't see the list though I may say I think people's actions say a lot more than the 'title' of a Satanist!

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I would think it more likely that ATS doesnt want to have any connection with the twisted brain-wrong of a one-off man-mental!

David Icke has lost his marbles some time long ago on Grandstand. Do you really think that we should have a list that labels people Paedophiles and Satanists? Do you not think we (well, the mods and SImon) could get into serious trouble for slander of the most powerful people in the world?!!

Its all bollocks anyway

Originally posted by ThePook

Originally posted by PuPP
LIST OF FAMOUS SATANISTS, PAEDOPHILES, AND MIND CONTROLLERS

by David Icke

The following list has been compiled from the wealth of research I have put together over the last ten years. I would suggest that all of these are reptilian bloodline, but I only mention shapeshifting where it has been witnessed.

It is only an initial list and will be added to. If you can add names, and give the supporting evidence, that would be most helpful in exposing these horrors. By "Satanists", of course, I mean those involved in human sacrifice.

David Icke

==========EDIT==========
Again I need to edit this member's post as a reminder that our terms and conditions ask that you not copy-and-paste pre-existing material that is on other websites... especially a complete copy-and-paste of the work of someone else.
link

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

David Icke has said many times that his info should be sent out to as many people as possible. Although I don't agree with some of the things he says (although I have no problem with his reptilian theory), I can't see why Pupp's list should be removed.
I understand that ATS doesn't want to be thought as plagiarising the work of others, but if the original author has specifically said that his data should be told to as many as possible, surely this means that it can be included here.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
ahh here we go again - David Icke - do you actually know where this man is from ? or anything about him ?

Thats the think Silk. Us Brits know all about him because he was in front of us for a long time. Unfortunately the Americans and other nations don't have his history to hand.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
triplesod,

Simon and ATS should in no way be held responsibility for the opinions and information their members post UNLESS they endorse it and promote it.

I have heard of Davids Ickes past, former jock, claimed he was the messiah once, and was also into journalism.

In my opinion Daivd Icke is also a reptilian, but it's obvious to me he is working to expose the evil ones.

See the information he puts out regarding Mind Control, pedophiles, satanists, reptilians and tons of other subjects and use your own common sense to form a conclusion on his real agenda.

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
By any chance, did anyone see any of the high ranking catholic officials on the list? If they allow priests to be pedophiles, might the pope be one, as well as a satanist, and a shapeshifter?

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I am curious. besides for the obvious copywrite issue, how do the laws on slander and libel apply here?

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

George W. Bush, Jr. - front-runner to be next President of the United
States. Son of his father.

This seems a far fetched reasoning to cause you to beileve GWB is a satanist...And can't someone just be evil without worshipping Satan?

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
David Icke not only lost his marbles, but he tripped on them and hit his head hard. His evidence for all his accusations? Rumors from nutjobs who come up to him and say they were in the Illuminati. If I was such a powerful individual, the last person I would go to spill the beans is some self styled new age peddler guru like David Icke. The sad thing is that people actually believe this stuff, which is entirely based on nothing. Anything to escape reality I guess.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Untill people think for themselves, they will believe anything.

Really, Clinton a serial killer?

A better list would be who has been seeking psychiatric help.

No, I don't see the satanist connection with all of those.
Unless there is a better source, I'd have to side with the skeptics.
Too many people use the term satanist way too quickly.
Can it be possible that they want to instill fear to get something?
Are you serious about this?
Sometimes things are not as they seem
Everyone IS entitled to their opinion tho.
!

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Icke simply uses the same formula that his buddy rense uses; paranoia selling. Prions everywhere out to eat your brains, jews controlling all banks out to get your money and mind control you, blood drinking baby killing satanists in every major position of power, shape shifting reptilians hiding under the earth and pulling the strings etc. Anything to make it look like everything is evil. But don't worry, because you "create your own reality," as Icke says, after he puts down the '___'.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Fact: those who claim to be Jews are part of the banking cabal.

Fact: Mind Control and Weather Control weapons are real. Chemtrails are real.

Fact: We are being poisoned daily via flouride in our water.

Fact: Wars are waged over lies. Iraq was no threat to USA.

Fact: America is bankrupt

Fact: The federal reserve is privately controlled and is NOT part of the US govt and American tax dollars via IRS go to paying interest on loans the federal reserve makes to US govt.

Fact: 40 US Senators are millionaires.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Ok.. Heres the deal peeps... Im not the type to be politically correct or any of that BS.. however.. when you say "Satanist" you arent using it in the right context... youre saying it like satanists are devil worshipers... as stupid as this sounds.. satanists are NOT devil worshipers.. in fact.. we dont believe in a heaven or a hell... and we use the word "satan" to represent self indulgence and worldly pleasure... Sex and such... all things that christianity has deemed "sinful." Like i said.. Im not trying to make waves but before you call someone a satanist.. know what youre talking about... kinda like how people call germans krauts.. but have no idea why theyre called krauts... u get me.. but yes.. look it up.. a TRUE satanist does not believe in a devil or a hell... they believe in self indulgence ... vengeance on enemies (as opposed to love your enemy) and our purpose is to smash the hypocrisy committed by right hand religions. Yes bang.. you got me.. I am a practicing satanist and this is how I know.. I have read the entire satanic bible so yeah lol.. anyway just figured Id let you all know that... believe me....calling bush a satanist and all those other assholes does nothing but give us a bad name... hehe

Love peace & chicken grease.

-Keith

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
PS... we dont practice animal or human sacrifices... seriously people I've been to many masses in many different satanic churches... its such a stereotype.. that we're all drug using devil worshipers that kill little animals... its all horse # and its honestly starting to piss me off that morons that dont know their ass from their elbow when it comes to this subject sit there and criticize a religion that they know NOTHING about. Read through the Satanic Bible.. flip thru... you might learn a thing or two that hypocritical christian religions left out.. now Im not gonna sit here and down anyones beliefs... but damn if youre gonna say something know what youre talking about first.

-Keith

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I, personally, find it amusing that Icke's list could be abbreviated thusly:

THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE ARE SATANIC, TELEPATH SEX ADDICTS:

1) Anyone who has practiced politics in the past half century

and

2) Pretty much anyone that has a lot of money.

Seriously, people.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
George walker Bush Jr 666 isn't a satanist he is the spawn of Satan.

Scholars recently agreed that the actual 'Number of the Beast' is 616.

Here's the story.

Iron Maiden fans everywhere, weep.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP
Fact: those who claim to be Jews are part of the banking cabal.

Really? I thought they were all involved in running Big Media, and manipulating the Masons from behind the scenes. Since you pointed this out to me, though, I guess I need to go see if Mike (a very devout Jew who I happen to work with) can help me out with a better rate on my mortgage.

I'm going to assume that you have some proof of your assertion, and wait with bated breath (no, not 'baited' breath, I brush my teeth too often to have that!) to see said proof.

Fact: Mind Control and Weather Control weapons are real. Chemtrails are real.

Then I guess global warming isn't a problem after all, is it? We can use our weather control system to adjust the climate to our liking...which brings up a bigger conspiracy...why are the Weather Control Agents melting our glaciars?

I'm also waiting for some proof to go with these assertions.

Fact: We are being poisoned daily via flouride in our water.

Wow...sudden flashback to Steve Jackson Games, and the original Illuminati card game. Remember the Fiendish Flouridators? Seriously...care to toss some proof into the mix at some point, or are we just going to be treated to a long list of increasingly outlandish proclamations? Something else to consider regarding flourides in your water. Given what's actually *in* a lot of that 'naturally pure, fresh, etc-and-so-forth' spring water, I'll take my chances with flouride. Given what I know about some 'pure water', I'd almost be willing to take my chances with antifreeze.

Fact: Wars are waged over lies. Iraq was no threat to USA.

Two claims in one here. The first is, at best, a conditional truth...some wars are waged over lies. Other wars aren't. The second is probably the most accurate thing I've seen so far in this list, and even it's not entirely true. Any nation that has the capability to interdict oil shipments out of the Persian Gulf is, indeed, a potential threat. We can argue for quite a while about whether or not the threat rose to the level of justifying direct military action.

Fact: America is bankrupt

Actually, America is a nation with an outstanding debt. (That's not 'outstanding' as in 'good job, Uncle Sam!", but 'outstanding' as in unpaid). That's not the same as being bankrupt, any more than a family with a large mortgage is 'bankrupt'. As long as the debt can be serviced by incoming revenue, the debtor isn't bankrupt....which is not to say that it's a great situation to be in, but it isn't bankruptcy.

Fact: The federal reserve is privately controlled and is NOT part of the US govt and American tax dollars via IRS go to paying interest on loans the federal reserve makes to US govt.

Partial fact, actually. Some (far too much, in my opinion) of our tax money does, indeed go toward servicing the national debt...but there's also a goodly sum paid out as salaries to government employees, fees to contractors, and other assorted expenses you'd find in just about any large, sprawling business.

Fact: 40 US Senators are millionaires.

And this proves what? It's not easy to run for the Senate, or any other political office. I know first-hand how expensive it was to run for local office, and I don't want to even think about the cost of a serious national office. It's also time-consuming. You don't usually have time to hold down a job AND run for office...given that it takes a lot of time and money, it should come as no real surprise that 40% of the people who do it successfully are well-off enough that they don't have to work, and have a good supply of ready cash...in short, millionaires.

If you're looking for conspiracies based on the Senate's demographics, you can find a White Male conspiracy, a Right Handed Persons' Plot, a Democratic Underground, or a Republican Resistance. If you're trying to suggest a 'conspiracy of the rich', post your supporting information, please.

Don't take this the wrong way....I'm open to a discussion on just about any topic, but all we have here is a list of unsupported criminal accusations ("SO AND SO IS A SATANIST PEDOPHILE / MASS MURDERER!!"). Please provide some support for your allegations?

Forget milk...Evidence does a body good!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join