It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List Of Famous Satanists by David Icke

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCatalyst

They work for the Illuminati also. Think of the Illuminati as the film director, the "terrorists" are actors making the play seem real. A lot of them get caught up in something they have no idea about.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH THIS IS SUCH A JOKE. THIS GUY SHOULD BE IN A HOSPITAL! I MEAN, WTF SHAPESHIFTERS? THIS IS SO INCREDIBLY RETARDED

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP
LIST OF FAMOUS SATANISTS, PAEDOPHILES, AND MIND CONTROLLERS

by David Icke

The following list has been compiled from the wealth of research I have put together over the last ten years. I would suggest that all of these are reptilian bloodline, but I only mention shapeshifting where it has been witnessed.

It is only an initial list and will be added to. If you can add names, and give the supporting evidence, that would be most helpful in exposing these horrors. By "Satanists", of course, I mean those involved in human sacrifice.

David Icke

==========EDIT==========
Again I need to edit this member's post as a reminder that our terms and conditions ask that you not copy-and-paste pre-existing material that is on other websites... especially a complete copy-and-paste of the work of someone else.
link

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/6/2007 by Mirthful Me]

This is utter non-sense. There may be the odd, deluded Satanist who participates in such things, but it is not a Satanist way of life.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PuPP

Yeah the Rothchilds hanging out with Box Car Willie -- at least in "spirit" -- man

what a twisted world we live in!!

video.google.com...#

The Lizard and the Jew -- great documentary on Icke!!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
"Queen Elizabeth II of the UK: Satanist, child sacrificer, shapeshifting
reptilian. Major Illuminati figure."

BAhahahahahaha!

Now that one was a knee-slapper!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join