It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List Of Famous Satanists by David Icke

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
LIST OF FAMOUS SATANISTS, PAEDOPHILES, AND MIND CONTROLLERS

by David Icke

The following list has been compiled from the wealth of research I have put together over the last ten years. I would suggest that all of these are reptilian bloodline, but I only mention shapeshifting where it has been witnessed.

It is only an initial list and will be added to. If you can add names, and give the supporting evidence, that would be most helpful in exposing these horrors. By "Satanists", of course, I mean those involved in human sacrifice.

David Icke

==========EDIT==========
Again I need to edit this member's post as a reminder that our terms and conditions ask that you not copy-and-paste pre-existing material that is on other websites... especially a complete copy-and-paste of the work of someone else.
link

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/6/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
George walker Bush Jr 666 isn't a satanist he is the spawn of Satan.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP

Boxcar Willie, country music singer. Satanist, paedophile.

I KNEW IT!

Where's Mister Rogers on this list? Or his "friend" Mr. McFeely? McFEELY for crying out loud!

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Boxcar Willie, country music singer. Satanist, paedophile.

I KNEW IT!

Where's Mister Rogers on this list? Or his "friend" Mr. McFeely? McFEELY for crying out loud!

LOL!!

So what are the "terrorists" that are being fought in the so called "War on Terrorism"?? Are they Satanists? Or, are they for some strange reason "true believers" in God.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

by David Icke

The following list has been compiled from the wealth of research I have put together over the last ten years. I would suggest that all of these are reptilian bloodline, but I only mention shapeshifting where it has been witnessed.

It is only an initial list and will be added to. If you can add names, and give the supporting evidence, that would be most helpful in exposing these horrors. By "Satanists", of course, I mean those involved in human sacrifice.

David Icke

==========EDIT==========
Again I need to edit this member's post as a reminder that our terms and conditions ask that you not copy-and-paste pre-existing material that is on other websites... especially a complete copy-and-paste of the work of someone else.
link

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

David Icke has said many times that his info should be sent out to as many people as possible. Although I don't agree with some of the things he says (although I have no problem with his reptilian theory), I can't see why Pupp's list should be removed.
I understand that ATS doesn't want to be thought as plagiarising the work of others, but if the original author has specifically said that his data should be told to as many as possible, surely this means that it can be included here.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't have a weblink or I'd post it.

Lots of the information I post is archived on CD.

William F. Buckley Jr: Head of the elite JANUS mind control operation based at NATO headquarters in Belgium which trains mind-controlled psychic assassins; child killer, Satanist, shapeshifter

George Bush Sr: US President and Vice President, head of the CIA, and a stream of other leading roles in the Illuminati. Satanist, mind controller, torturer of children and adults, paedophile, shapeshifting reptilian, and major drug runner. Serial killer. Nice man.

George W. Bush, Jr. - front-runner to be next President of the United
States. Son of his father.

Bill Clinton, President of the United States. Satanist, serial killer, based on orders he has issued for assassinations, sexual abuser of mind controlled slaves.

Hillary Clinton, wife of President and now running for political office in New York. Announced her intention to run at a place called Pindar. This is the code-name of one of the foremost Illuminati human sacrificers and operatives (See The Biggest Secret). High Illuminati witch and Satanist. Abuser of mind controlled women.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePook
David Icke has said many times that his info should be sent out to as many people as possible. Although I don't agree with some of the things he says (although I have no problem with his reptilian theory), I can't see why Pupp's list should be removed.

Bandwidth, in addition to copyright law.
The info's still there, just linked to its original source.

-B.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePook I understand that ATS doesn't want to be thought as plagiarising the work of others, but if the original author has specifically said that his data should be told to as many as possible, surely this means that it can be included here.
It's a courtesy to our readers. The material creates long posts and high-bandwidth threads. While our server can support high bandwidth (we're allowed 700gigs per month, and use about 150gigs), many of our member's connections cannot. So the issue is two-fold. 1) Yes... we'd rather not see in-toto copy-and-paste of material that exists elsewhere to avoid possible legal issues... and apply the policy to any content that exists online as-is. 2) Yes... we try to keep the threads as light as possible by aksing that long content be linked-to, and quoting be kept to a minimum for members on dial-up connections.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Banshee & ScepticOverlord:

I see what you mean - thanks for explaining.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
ahh here we go again - David Icke - do you actually know where this man is from ? or anything about him ?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hehehehhehehe....

That Icke guys crack me up at all time... Lol..

Didn't knew so many famous figure were paedophile? Well, this world really IS evil after all...

"George Bush - Son of his father.."

REALLY?!?!?!?! NOW that's somethign NEW! LMAO!!!

And Pupp... I know you're still quite new..But learn to post in proper forum. Those 'reptiles' that Icke is talking about are 'supposed' to live inside earth. Beside maybe the origins of those so-called 'reptiles' I really don't see the link with "Aliens & UFOs". But thanks for the entertaining list...

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I just did an extensive search through www.google.com and cannot find any sites that LIST the information I originally provided above.

David Ickes Original Satanist list page is NON-EXISTANT now.

Amazing that the Moderator was able to provide a LINK so quickly.

Here's a working link of a LIST of David Ickes works.

www.davidicke.com...

The LIST OF FAMOUS SATANISTS, PAEDOPHILES, AND MIND CONTROLLERS posted on the link above is of course no longer available.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I just did an extensive search through www.google.com and cannot find any sites that LIST the information I originally provided above.

I just spent about 30 seconds and I found a bunch. We must be looking at different Googles.

m0rbid's right, I think this belongs in a different forum.

-B.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Satanists = Reptilians = Martians = Aliens.

Seems that this is the right section to me.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Banshee:
"I just spent about 30 seconds and I found a bunch. We must be looking at different Googles."

Then post a working LINK.

And not a MIME email link like the Administrator did.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Searched the web for LIST FAMOUS SATANISTS PAEDOPHILES MIND CONTROLLERS .
Results 1 - 10 of about 142.

Other than it "possibly being listed" on a Tripod site (which I will never go to) I found it listed below.

groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Pupp

Dude, the link in your first post is still working fine for me??? Maybe it's because of my internet cache tho..
www.beyond-the-illusion.com...

You think those reptilians are coming from somewhere else than Earth it self? Do Icke think so too?

I thought they were always here, probably way before the first humans.. (not that I believe they actually exist - just what I got of this whole story...)

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
You think those reptilians are coming from somewhere else than Earth it self? Do Icke think so too?

I thought they were always here, probably way before the first humans.. (not that I believe they actually exist - just what I got of this whole story...)

The following is Icke's further comment of the reptile bloodlines and hosting aspect.

"Around 450,000 years ago the Anunnaki arrived, a reptilian race led by the winged, albino-white Draco, and they sought to take over the planet. It is probable that they had by this time also settled and occupied! Mars. For a long time the Anunnaki lived openly as reptilians, but for whatever reason, possibly hostility from other extraterrestrial races and humanity, they literally went undercover. They set out to hijack the planet by appearing to be human.

This included a crossbreeding programme which creat ed human-reptilian, hybrid bloodlines through which they could operate from the lower fourth dimension. The fourth dimensional reptilians wear their human bodies like a genetic overcoat and when one body dies the same reptilian 'moves house' to another body and continues the Agenda into another generation. You could think of it as wearing and discarding space suits.These creatures are the ones the psychics see as reptilians inside human: physical bodies. It see ms that they need to occupy a very reptilian do minated genetic stream to do this, hence certain bloodlines always end up in the positions of power.

Other less pure crossbreed human-reptilians are those bodies which are possessed by a reptilian consciousness from the fourth dimension and these are people who psychics see as essentially human, but 'overshadowed' by a reptilian. The crossbreeding to infuse reptilian genetics into these bloodlines makes this possession far easier than for those with fewer reptilian genes. This is why the Brotherhood maintai ns such detailed records of the genetic lines. They then know which people can be possessed more easily than others, The reptilians seek, however, to influence everyone by stimulating the behaviour patterns of the reptile region of the brain hierarchical thinking, aggression, conflict, division, lack of compassion and a need for ritual. By ritual I don't just mean dressing up in a Satanic ceremony. There are many examples of the human obsession with ritual, including doing the sarne things at the same time, day after day, week after week.

The reptilians have used the white race as their main route to global control, but they have crossbred with all races including the Chinese, Japanese, Arabs and: those known as Jewish. All this allows the reptilians to control apparently unconnected people and organisations. It is the extraterrestrial version of members of, the same secret society working in many places of influence, while the rest of the population have no idea that they are connected. You can look at a series of apparently different human beings in different positions of power who come to the same conclusion and agree the same policy. That would appear to be a policy born of democracy and open debate. But what if the same force is controlling all of them? That would then be dictatorship, but unless you knew the true situation how could you tell? This is what is happening with the reptilians working through human bodies and the secret society network these bloodlines have created or infiltrated.

Reptilian Agenda

This is also relevant to the 'Sons of Jared' thread I posted earlier.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
ThePook

Thanks for clarifying all this, I haven't read much of Icke's work.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I highly recommend you read the SECRET COVENANT

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join