It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dept. of Homeland Security: "You'll get a National ID and you'll Like it"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Still think it’s not a conspiracy?

Short answer, yes.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Well, just to be the Devils Advocate, Spanish nightclubs have voluntary RFID chip implant

hahah didn't know that! but good thing im not into the club scene

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormrider
Now, however, they are ready to start beta testing the chip and probably can have FDA approval for a full rollout by next year.

I take issue with that statement. The article on which you based that comment is nearly six years old -- the date on it says June 14, 2001. So it is misleading to suggest that "now" beta testing is about to begin. It appears as if you are saying this will happen this summer, which is, according to your source, not true. That article was followed up two days later by this article, which essentially stated that the implants were not being pursued.

Do you have a more recent source to suggest they are moving forward with human implantation of these devices?

/tn.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Here's some FACTS about the RFIDs.

A generation is all they need

Other users include the patrons of the Baja Beach Club in Barcelona, many of whom have paid about $150 (U.S.) for the privilege of being implanted with an identifying chip that allows them to bypass lengthy club queues and purchase drinks by being scanned.

You see? It's all good, conveniance... BS.

Beer fingerprints to go UK-wide

The Future: Hand-held radar devices can detect the signals from more than 500 yards on the ground and more than 60 miles from the air

The truth about the Verichip by his own creator:

"The functional components [of an implantable VeriChip transponder] are an RFID (Radiofrequency identification) integrated circuit, a capacitor, and an antenna."

iori_komei, you're always willing to give more and more power to the government... did you study history? ALL GOVERNMENTS TURN BAD, especially those with a big power like Germany back in the 30s, Soviet Union, China or now the USA. Democracy is RARE.

From Aaron Russo to those who believe him:

Aaron Russo has gone in-depth on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, who personally told him that the elite's ultimate goal was to create a microchipped population

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
The Future: Hand-held radar devices can detect the signals from more than 500 yards on the ground and more than 60 miles from the air

The RFID they are talking about are checkerboard sized devices, the kind I am talking about
is the size of a grain of rice, they are very different devices.

iori_komei, you're always willing to give more and more power to the government... did you study history? ALL GOVERNMENTS TURN BAD, especially those with a big power like Germany back in the 30s, Soviet Union, China or now the USA. Democracy is RARE.

I am not willing to give the government power in all cases, indeed I believe in medium
government, not big government.

Yes I have studies history, American and otherwise.

Germany came to massive power because they used a loophole, and because there people
basically supported them.

The Soviet Union was based on a warped version of a good ideology, that actually had an end
goal of a stateless society.

PRChina, well there is no one reason for the way PRChina is.

And Democracy is hardly rare, in fact all but two or three countries in the world are officially
Democratic, and of that the majority of them actually practice Democracy.

[edit on 5/12/2007 by iori_komei]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I agree that it's a bit strange how these things have popped up at the same time in a few different countries. And I think that the benefits are outweighed by the potential for misuse by the government.

Just think about it, it could get to the stage where the government can do whatever they want and anyone who opposes it will be tracked down and arrested.

That means no more protests, because they could just scan the crowd and add all of them to the terrorist list within seconds, no more free speech.

And if (in the extremely small chance :@@
the majority of citizens finally realise that their government is taking away their freedoms, they can't do anything about it. No chance of changing or overthrowing the government, they will rule you like fascists.

And as for those that say "They're not putting a chip in me!". Can I ask how you will stop them? Remember this is government with more power than you, and it seems they know how to get away with anything.

Hey just a theory, but a possible one!

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by malganis

And as for those that say "They're not putting a chip in me!". Can I ask how you will stop them? Remember this is government with more power than you, and it seems they know how to get away with anything.

you are right, there's no way to stop them from putting a chip in your mutilated corpse, but i have no problems with that, do you?

are you getting my drift? life isn't something you should be blackmailed with, is it? if they want mine or yours so much they will get (to destroy) it, they will not be able to force you into a victim's role without your consent, however.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
big deal , i don't fly and i don't go into fed buildings .

Ram

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Bah. nevermind.

Well I tell the story...then. :/
Somone gotta do it.

I keep remember this video clip from an old train station in USA somwhere.

There is this fence leading up to an old rail-road - On that fence are two signs.
One read Blue Zone and the other Red Zone.
There is also these turn-style doors - that have what looks like it could read a chip.

Pretty smart.

And it has also installed these gas pipes into the building - And a giant gas cylinder..Or filter...
And the building has blocked all it's windows.

Could information - about you be Red or Blue - like personal information. You know they have made this new trend - it's pretty old though - Where you awnser a bunch of questions - And out of that test comes four Letters.

It's mostly used on the Human-Job-Market - To determine what kinda person you are.

How far is that from catagorize people into a blue and red category - And put that in to either the ID - or the ID chip?

The problem will be - If you lost your ID-card. Wouldn't it be smarter to have your ID-Card installed into your body?

It surdently looks like the alternative - Unless you want to think about carry around your bag all the time.
What if your drunk and cannot remember to carry your ID-Card - then you get arrested. It would be much smarter to have it implanted in your arm.

But again - I keep remember this video that shows the red Zone and the Blue zone signs in a camp that looks a bit more advanced that the KZ-camps in old Nazi Germany.

That is proberly what some "conspiracy theorist" are worried about. It's not only the thing to have it implanted - The emotional problem is not really an issue.
It's the camps. Can you trust your Government?

And by wire tapping you and your fellow Americans - It would be easy for the phone operators or Internet Spies to determine if your a blue or red category.
The chip is not complete unless it's connected to a data base..you know.

On the Hospitals - They can only read your Hospital information. Im not sure if that is the same information they read other places - In the super market they proberly wont need to read your Hospital information.

So there must be a Hospital Data base - A super market/shopping Database seperate from your actual chip.

The data is not installed into the chip. Or the ID-card.

It's a number that identify you - Your CPR - And that CPR has different information depending what kinda DATA base...It's wired into at given time and place ect.

You don't carry arround your DATA

- It's only a number. The DATA is somwhere else - In the "institutions".

The Chip and the ID card is basically the same thing.

[edit on 12-5-2007 by Ram]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone mentioned it in this thread already, but EdExcel, one of the big exam boards in the UK, is going to start using RFID chips to monitor the whereabouts of exam papers.. nows thats actually the best use i've heard for them so far.

As for national ID and chips.. hah, good luck trying to force those on the people of UK, it won't happen!

Ram

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
But offcourse - With all the cameras comming...
sigh*

Unless you have a good job and a nice car and behave rational - there should be no problemo.

Another paranoid factor is - You know how people try to behave nice somtimes.

There will become an even more controlled facion of behaviour - depending what place your in.
If you work in a big company - and you get fired because you got in an arguement with some boss afraid of loosing money because of your lazyness.
He then report this to the work-center - And they install it - into your database.

uh oh

Now you seek for job somwhere else - and your basically screwed beforehand. Unless you have a REAL good explaination for the data in your database.

And so it will continue - to pile up data on your life - your basic behaviour and all your mistakes.

Unless - you have no trouble with that - you should be safe.

-
One thing I imagine would be a slogan in comercials in the future - is

You wouldn't want that in your Data base would you?
That is Total control over your emotions mate.

What I think is - that people who have their education in order from the years in School - I am somhow implied to think your disgusting...
Sorry. This is where I start to become kinda un pleasant - This is where my line of defence is broken folks..
If you cross this line - I will go completely mad....

[edit on 12-5-2007 by Ram]

Ram

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
here is the video - I managed to find it.

Google Video Link

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
you are right, there's no way to stop them from putting a chip in your mutilated corpse, but i have no problems with that, do you?

Er, yes. The fact that i'd be dead, basically. I kind of like being alive.

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
As for national ID and chips.. hah, good luck trying to force those on the people of UK, it won't happen!

Why not? The Brits are a load of pushovers these days, all we can do is go down the pub and moan to each other about what the government is doing. I doubt many people will actually stand up to them.

You watch, it will start with chipped national ID cards then there will be a large terror attack involving illegal immigrant terrorists so they will introduce body chipping.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
does anyone realize how the chemtrails can play a part with the ulterior motives of the rfid chip

now they are spraying barium in the chemtrails soup, if you don't believe this i would suggest doing a search or going back to sleep, now what is intresting about the property's of barium when it interacts with UV light, it ionizes (yes it becomes more electron charged) and as the electron density in the air is increased by the uv light acting on the fine dust like particles of barium , aluminum, fungi and what ever the heck else is in there, the air will reach a state of electron density where it acts like a plasma and thus a wonderful conductur ripe for the manipulation of ELF waves, and oh ya your chip C O U L D serve as a sensor to pick up these waves which can have marked behavior modification applications. these frequency's can be transmitted from GWEN stations and HAARP.

they all ready think we can't think for ourselves and they beleive we need to be told what to think and how to act, this will give them the means

and the potential for "evil" use or "side effects" they didn't plan on (which would probably be covered up due to the cost of make a new chip will make us something like the first generation of guinea pigs

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by malganis
Why not? The Brits are a load of pushovers these days, all we can do is go down the pub and moan to each other about what the government is doing. I doubt many people will actually stand up to them.

You watch, it will start with chipped national ID cards then there will be a large terror attack involving illegal immigrant terrorists so they will introduce body chipping.

I don know, i wouldn't underestimate the British people. Sure, for now we are being walked right over, but if someone were to alert everyone in this country, make people understand, unite everyone, then the government would be screwed over in a day.. there is alot of pent up anger in just about every UK citizen at the government, its just that no one knows what to do with this anger/where to channel it.

Most people understand that we were lied too quite intentionally about the Iraq WMD, but most don't understand why/don't see the bigger picture/don't understand the history of the situation. At the moment alot of people dismiss anything in the bigger picture as "fantasy or conspiracy", but all they need is one wake up call, and its all over for the UK government.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
When they start chipping people i will say no and if they say i have no choice then i will rather be dead then have a chip implant in me.

I suggest for all of you to, not be chipped at any cost...

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Could you even get a job without one of these? Do these act as just normal IDs or drivers licenses?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
So what if people get chipped? You deserve it!

apc

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Nobody is getting chipped (except those that consciously want it).

Again, big difference between a chip in my arm and a chip in my wallet. The difference is choice. I can choose to leave my ID card in my car. I can't choose to leave my arm at home.

I wouldn't really consider a national ID or even an ID with RFID to be bigger government. More like streamlining and improving the efficiency of existing government, therefore reducing costs in both money and time. In fact, I can even see ways of a national ID leading to a reduction in government, which is a wonderful thing indeed.

A national ID with RFID does not breach privacy. You have virtually no expectation of privacy once you leave your home anyway. This is how it has always been. The only difference is now technology is making this inherent lack of privacy more obvious.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by apc
A national ID with RFID does not breach privacy. You have virtually no expectation of privacy once you leave your home anyway. This is how it has always been. The only difference is now technology is making this inherent lack of privacy more obvious.

You are missing the point...

It's mind control technology, they don't want you to know that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join