It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Bang is creation science.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I'm writing a piece on teh big bang, and these are my thoughts so far.

The big bang happens to be a creation science, and it has very little background to of what happened how it happened
and why it happened. I feel the big bang is a false science meant to regroup what knowledge Christianity
had of the Universe. I am writing this piece to talk about what my theory about the big bang is, and what it is not.
The big bang is nothing more than creation science, I say that because it goes with creationism, "And god said let there be light".
That is one of the most silliest things of all science, because it is not science. Nothing gets created out of thin air, it happens
to have multiple happenings of it. Quantum physics proves the existence of more than one big bangs and proves the existence of a Multiverse.
If the big bang happened, it did not happen in singularity. The Big Bang was an event that did not create our existence, but created our perception
of the Universe, and created the perception we have of the Universe today. The Universe was never amounted to be of nothing but a particle, and the big bang is a result of the split of it.
If the big bang is more of a result of something else. Something else happened in the big bang to create the Universe that we're in as large as it is.

The existence of the big bang proves that there is an external world, as the big bang proves that there was a definite size of it nanoseconds before its creation.
The reason why the big bang doesn't seem to slow down and that our Universe doesn't collapse on us is because the Universe is always in a constant collapsing and expanding state, quantum physics predicts the state of two characteristics in one object, therefore the Universe is always expanding and collapsing according to Quantum Physics.
That means, that the big bang is in a constant state of collapsing its previous data, so therefore, there is no time. IF there was time all of the past events after the big bang after the Universe was thus created, would be stored in some computer, or erased forever in the omnipresent blackhole that eats up the past.

There must be a blackhole that eats up the past, because black holes can take the past, and destroy it, the past doesn't just get changed from black holes. But, the past can get erased from it.
If there is not a black hole that eats up the past, it would mean that they have made an error, and our Universe was not created for the sole reason of existing in the past and the present.
The only reason the past "exists" is because we are able to observe it and do experiments on it. If one particle wasn't able to be observed, the past would be completely unexistant.
The hubble space telescope may be picking up what it's not supposed to, when its supposed to be observing the past and past observations of super novas.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
although i dont have enough knowledge to answer id like to also see what people have to say about your theories. i think you would get a better response in the science forum. they have a lot more quantum physics discussions there.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet
although i dont have enough knowledge to answer id like to also see what people have to say about your theories. i think you would get a better response in the science forum. they have a lot more quantum physics discussions there.

Sure, I'd love to hear responses. I'd like for a mod to move this to the science forum, and also I'd like to have people respond to it.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
- Universe which started ex nihilo ( coz we don't know how point of singularity assemble itself) goes nice with God “creation“ of Universe - because if Universe has no beginning and no end - there sure is no need for God to “create“ one!

Though BB is much more than that.....

Question: How Multiverse started? What does it mean “Eternity"? What does it mean : not to have Beginning?

Oh my head is hurting right now....

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If the big bang is creation science why don't creationnists believe in it???

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
maybe he means its creationism for scientists?

one line reply above.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
While I'm not a scientist and able to explain this in detail, the bare bones of it for me is that the title of this thread is an oxymoron. Creationsists don't believe in science. Therefore, there is no "creation science."

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
While I'm not a scientist and able to explain this in detail, the bare bones of it for me is that the title of this thread is an oxymoron. Creationists don't believe in science. Therefore, there is no "creation science."

Creationists believe in science, when it suits them, like when they need a doctor or want to watch HDTV! They decide to berate science if it conflicts with their little book though!

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
i have a question how come people are easier to believe some thing that has been around in books for not that long yet have a hard time believing something that has been in A book for centuries?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
If the big bang is creation science why don't creationnists believe in it???

Yes, it is creation science. If one is created one is created is it not? Additionally, if one is sent here because nothing else brought it upon itself, and made a magic rock, so that there could be life on it, it is clearly creation science is it not? Also, they are trying to create this entire branch of science based on life and how it started. That's metaphysics when you think about it isn't it?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by followerofchrist
i have a question how come people are easier to believe some thing that has been around in books for not that long yet have a hard time believing something that has been in A book for centuries?

It's not about how long it's been in a book, it's about being
science/logic/reason.

As for the big-bang being 'creation science', well for that to be so, it would
require Cretinists er I mean Creationists (
) to endorse it.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

It's not about how long it's been in a book, it's about being
science/logic/reason.

As for the big-bang being 'creation science', well for that to be so, it would
require Cretinists er I mean Creationists (
) to endorse it.

Well, I think differently. I have always thought of the big bang to have been leading creationists credence to their claims based on science. I have written some more theories about the big bang and the possibility of a multiverse.

The science of the big bang is nothing more than creation. "First there was nothing, and god said let there be light."
The study of the big bang was obviously inspired by these words, to bring more creationists to science.
After the big bang was discovered by creation scientists who thought too narrowly they began assuming that the theory is true.
The theory conflicts with the Multiverse. All of the Universes therefore started at the same 00'00'00'00'00 infinite, but they started at different times.
Some Universes may have been disposed of. If so, how did it get disposed of? But the existence of our own Universe proves the need for a multiverse and proves that the big bang did not happen in singularity.

Why is there a multiverse? Because it was so, it was so that there is a multiverse, there is no other reason for a multiverse to exist other than it happened, the reason the multiverse exists is because our Universe, and many others, would be created in the split of a particle, just like how they split the particle to create the a-bomb.
IF the Universe we're in is a result of the split of a particle like they all say it is, therefore the energy is finite.
Nothing in the Universe has infinite force... not even the expansion of the Universe is at an infinite force.
Scientists have discovered an alternate force that has been slowing the expansion of the Universe, called Dark Energy, and it has been slowing it down but they thought it would originally stop the Universe and make the big crunch.
However that is not going to happen, because the Universe has been expanding too fast.

Eventually the ordered Universe will be of nothing but disarray. In billions of years galaxies will be misplaced.
Then, Earth will not exist as it did a few years ago. The Sun's poles will shift. Everything creation scientists have believed in will be destroyed.

Creation scientists only believed in the short change, not the long run.
They did not know how fragile their findings were, and how easily they could be decimated.
They took the split of a particle and mistook it for something else, and called it the big bang.
The Big Bang is a mistake discovery because they did not know about the existence of a Multiverse before.

They knew for a long time that Black Holes took you into another dimension and crushed you into the size of an electron.
They have pondered that these black holes could take you back into the past.
They thought that no light could escape from these, however they were wrong from their original guess and that SOME light DID escape from the black holes, but NOT ALL.
They were wrong about the Universe, in saying that it happened in singualarity, as there was stuff before it, and the Universe expands.
Therefore, the force of the expansion had to exist before the big bang happene, and the force was always there, and the big bang did not create it.
What happened next? Well, the Universe was always expanding at a constant rate before it.
So therefore, there was no beginning, and there will be no end of the Universe, because it was created before.

The Big Bang is a result of the fluctuation of a spin of a quark of a different Universe and there is another Universe identical to ours in the Multiverse that went through the same thing,
that may or may have not been started by the big bang, or may or may have not have a big crunch.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The idea of the big bang was more or less verified by the existence of the
Cosmic Background Radiation.

Now, that said, just because there was a big bang, it does'nt mean that
there was nothing before it, just that this version of the universe is what
came about from the big bang.

It may be that the Universe infinitely old, but goes through cycles of big
bangs that change the overall space-time topology of it.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
yes BUT its all a bunch of theories they are not fact. what is fact though is all that is in the bible there was a Jesus, he did rise from the dead, God created the earth in six days, Noah built and Ark and for 40 days an 40 nights it rained and the supercontinent of pangea split.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Please, save the religious talk for else where.

And God created the flood and that was the first time the spectrum of light Existed in the "universe" (the rainbow)

As for the topic.

There can be no beginning and no end, thus no multiverse and no universe, because nothing can neither Exist outside, inside, before, or after Existence. Nothing does not Exist as a thing, therefore it can not act as a barrier. I have been going over this for the past few months and I'm thinking you may find some of the writing intruiging.

All so, feel free to use any thing I have posted to write your paper with and I don't require nor desire a source!

Nice post, great questions

To add: I comprehend your "creation science" terminology, as I too agree with such a view. It is merely the work of another creationist "universe". If God can't simply make the Earth flat and rule it from the clouds, then He must rule it from beyond the "bubble universe", eh? Sly, but not slick enough

[edit on 5-5-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

yes BUT its all a bunch of theories they are not fact. what is fact though is all that is in the bible there was a Jesus, he did rise from the dead, God created the earth in six days, Noah built and Ark and for 40 days an 40 nights it rained and the supercontinent of pangea split.

Fact?

Nothing you just said can be proven one iota. Science can prove or disprove theories, whereas Religion gives you a millenia old folk-tale invented by nomadic Goat herder's who were too primitive to explain the world around them, so came up with "God". It just so happens that they got lucky and managed to persuade more people that their God was the "right one".

Needless to say, there are still many religions in the world that are at odds with each other, so how can you spout drivel like that above as "fact", when even within Christianity itself this is disputed, let alone by other religions....

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
why is it so hard to believe that God can do anything be anywhere yet you have no problem believing a bunch of theories?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

why is it so hard to believe that God can do anything be anywhere yet you have no problem believing a bunch of theories?

Okay.

God omnipresent is also in Hell, inside the devil, outside the devil, in the devil's name, in the devils flesh...

Now if you say that God isn't, then God is not omnipresent, therefore the Christian God that you are alluding to is fallable. Now if you agree that God is omnipresent, then you worship the Devil. Whether we go to Heaven or Hell, we are always with God as God is omnipresent
Illogical fear tactics

See? Religion defeats its self, and reason acts to further this separation of "mystical, mythical and supernatural" from explainable and accepted Existence.

I'm bowing out of the "religious" section of this thread. I don't want to see this mutate in to an other one of those. Can lead a horse to water, but can't make it drink

[edit on 6-5-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

1. Because the mere concept of a deity is no longer required to explain
things in the modern day world.

2. It is not explainable in any way.

3. Those theories as you say are provable, or if they are proven not to
be true, are discarded and a new provable theory is created.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
i like that but if God hates darkness and sin and all that come to him that are darkness or have sin die how can he be in them? God can do impossible things, things that would make our minds be baffled for weeks and as for me i do not worship satan rather i aknowledge he exists

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join