It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Bang is creation science.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
When it comes to the creation of the universe or multiverse or whatever you want to call it, there are infinite possibilities. We are only limited by our imagination. I personally find the theory that the universe is somehow an illusion or projection of consciousness the most interesting. The work of Michael Talbot is interesting about the universe being a hologram and also teachings in Hindu philosophy about the world being an illusion (Maya).

There's also the strong possibility that this reality is nothing more than a simulation (matrix) running on some kind of super quantum computer. Maybe all of us are nothing more than little computer people with artificial intelliegnce and we were simply created for amusement or maybe we are somehow consciously plugged into this reality from the outside, where ever that might be.

www.crystalinks.com...
quanta-gaia.org...
homepages.ihug.co.nz...
en.wikipedia.org...(illusion)

Anyway you dont exist, so why worry about it.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

[edit on 21-5-2007 by kindred]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
There are a lot off different takes on this whole where did we start scenario, why are we here, what is our purpose, as the previous poster said, maybe for some dieties (SP?) amusement, who knows.

What i think i know is that it is for some form of knowledge and understanding on based scenarios on how ourselves work on this test they have put before us. (Why they gave us a short life span baffles me), maybe there are rules in the higher plane that they want to explain faster than anyone else (we could be in competition with another form to define the meaning of evolution and life etc) they have set rules where each and one of us live to whenever and try to uncover the facts, who know, thats from my point of view, i could go on theorizing aspects from every angle.

If there is a way to find out, then maybe with this type of talk in this topic we are slowly becoming more knowledgable about it (then there will be a sidetrack to it all to slow us down (another diety has put a command in our evolution game that will make us stop thinking about this competition by sidelining us with a huge news event or catastrophe))

I think we are on our way to some sort of discovery soon, in our very small existence here

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
THE BIG BANG BUST

Does the Big Bang Theory fit a Biblical description and explanation of creation? Does one eliminate the other possibility? Can they co-exist? A resounding yes to the first question and an emphatic no to the second. The Big Bang Theory continues to fall out of favor with many scientists today. The theory holds that at one moment in time, all matter in the entire universe was so small as to appear invisible. All matter that has ever existed, at this most finite of point, has expanded outward ever since. But, where did this matter come from? Something can not come from nothing. What caused matter to come into existence in the first place? It had to have had an original cause. Even if the Big Bang explains the origins of the universe, it can not explain what caused the matter to come into existence in the first place? It does not, in fact can not, answer the question of the origin of matter. Thus, it would appear that the universe could not have always existed.

The universe is still expanding and moving ever outward. This indicates or points back to some causal starting point. Simple American elementary science textbooks state that whatever begins to exist must have a cause equal to or greater than itself” (Rvsd. 2004, Sciences, standard texts, CA,TX, et. al.). By necessity, this must have a Causer. In the philosophical question over which came first, the chicken or the egg, the answer must be the chicken! It caused the egg. But the chicken must have already existed and where did it come from? Some cause, no doubt. Even the egg would require a cause. It must have absolutely had a Causer. To say that there are no absolutes is a paradox in itself? You can not be absolute about there being no absolutes. It contradicts itself. That sentence can not stand logically! Psalm 91 speaks of an Absolute and He is the Great Causer who laid out the heavens and the earth. It came from the Great Someone who made absolutely everything out of absolutely nothing. Only God can do that. No one can say that there is absolutely no God unless they have seen all the universe(s) and all dimensions and throughout all eternity.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpliedChaos

How can you be a Creationist and believe the opposite of what the bible stands for?? it's an oxymoron...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join