It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Mall Layout Predicts World Events

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Take google Earth. Measure a line straight from the white house to the Jefferson Memorial. Now at the point where that line crosses the center of the mall THAT is where you begin. 1776 at that point. From there measure in METERS towards the US CAPITAL building. Each 10 meters represents one year in US history. You will see that 9/11, and both World Wars are coincedentaly marked by roads or other landmarks. More recent terror attacks such as 7/7 are marked by lines in the US Capital building's steps. What is frightening.... we are running out of time. The great fountain is being approached by this "all knowing" line. We will hit the fountain in 2007. Keep your eyes and ears open!

This website explains the theory in more detail.
www.incapabledesetaire.com...

[edit on (5/3/07) by AllSeeingI]

[edit on (5/3/07) by AllSeeingI]

[edit on 3/5/07 by JAK]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
thanks allseeingi - that was a very interesting read.

for some reason it made me wonder when
dan brown's new book was due for release (and i note it has the tentative title of 'the solomon key' - sol meaning sun in latin and omon being an anagram of moon (and possibly meaning the egyptian amon which would be even more freaky?).

a clearer aerial map and accurate measuring up needs to be done urgently on that area to try and narrow down the date of the next event/s as it appears there may possibly be 1, 2 or 3 more events in quick succesion before it reaches the centre of the fountain (if the mubai bombing is correct).

spooky stuff anyway

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
If what this guy said is correct, that's just creepy man.

Anyone got a few long rulers and want to go on a road trip this summer?

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

www.usatourist.com...

[edit on 3-5-2007 by Stale Cracker]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hmm..

I liked that read actually.. very interesting indeed AllseeingI ..

But I honestly cannot find it anything other then a good read.. (and im a sucker for pictures..)

You are taking it wwwaaaayyy to seriously man, you don't have to freak at every thing you read. Its not "fact" its a hypothesis.. and once 2007 passes with not a single major event it will be a failed hypothesis and you can get on with normal life.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Intresting post Allseeing. I love things like this. They are the reason I joined ATS. Sadly, not enough of them around lately.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That was something i actually decided to sit down and read the whole way. And that is pretty incredible. But i dont think the worlds going to end that soon. its kinda freaky how since like year 2000 thats all we can do. Guess when the worlds gonna end. But still this is one of the freakier ones iv heard.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
ok. first if you go to google earth and scheck this out you will be amazed.
when you find the pyramid which is made with the layout of the streets you'l see that the capitol kind of represents the all seeing eye in the $1 bill. And if you turn on the ROADS command you will see that there are 13 streets passing through the pyramid! like if they represent the blocks on the pyramid. And the streets are actually named 1st 2nd and so on through 13th. another thing to check out withe the ROADS commond on, is that the actuall capitol is an Owl!

thanks for reading.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Totally bogus. DC is clogged with roads, landmarks, and lines on stairs. I think it's all wishful thinking.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I agree. Coincidental. I think I could (if I had enough time) do something similar in many cities. You're adding significance because it's DC.

I have to admit I'm biased this way though. I think all of these number and measurement coincidence theories are just taking an outcome and finding something that "fits".

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
I think it's all wishful thinking.

Kinda like seeing shapes in clouds? Maybe.

But I gotta say .. usually I poo-poo these things, but the author of this gave a convincing layout for me to seriously consider it.

Excellent find!

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Totally bogus. DC is clogged with roads, landmarks, and lines on stairs. I think it's all wishful thinking.

I completely agree.

I don't believe in any of these hog wash religious connections. Religion is man-made, if there's any agenda that agenda is also man-made. It's not going to be a divine plan, it's simply a plan people will believe in and want to put forward.

But, I do believe in there being a significance for Sirius A and Sirius B.

It's also true that we're going to have one heck of a year in 2012.

Some things to consider:

* January 31 - 433 Eros, the second largest Near Earth Object on record (size 13x13x33 km) is expected to pass Earth at 0.1790 astronomical units (~16.647 Million Miles) (1 AU = ~150 million kilometres or ~93 million miles) (1AU = the average distance from Earth to the sun). NASA studied Eros in the NEAR Shoemaker probe launched February 2000.

* NASA predicts that there will be a very intense Solar storm in 2012, with the sunspot cycle being at its maxima. NASA also stated that this storm will be 30% to 50% greater than the previous storm.

* NASA also predicts that the Sun will also reverse its own magnetic poles during 2012 as result of reaching the end of current 11-year sunspot cycle. Some believe this will amplify the effects of retarding magnetic field on earth, as harmful charged particles blasted away from the sun would more easily penetrate the earth's atmosphere.

[edit on 3-5-2007 by Donoso]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Very interresting topic there. I liked how he linked the numerology with the Egyptian story of the soloar system. There has to be some truth to this..there is way too many things that just scream "truth".

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This is just silly.. I looked at the site and some of the "event" dots are in the middle of roads, one is just sittin on the grass somehwat near a road... one on a walkway.. some on random spots in buildings or stairways...... lol wtf? How is that significant. Now if every single point acording to this scheme was like the dead center of a very significant building I'd say maybe you are on to something...... but... roads? walkways? grass? random places in random buildings? uhhhhhhh okay....... the "event" dots have to be somewhere and everything in the area is a road/building/walkway or grass so when those "event" dots hit such areas its only natural... doesn't look "planned" at all. This is the silliest conspiracy theory ever.

[edit on 3-5-2007 by nybaseball44]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
So I looked at the referred website, and one thing freakin' jumped out at me-

No sources!!!

Basically you just have to take this guy's word for everything he says. True, there are pictures, but how can you know he's being accurate about the measurements or the astronomical alignments? I was going to give this map thing a shot but now it's even less credible than I first thought.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
maybe its just a coincidence, and i dont get the part where 10 meters marks an event, it looks like theyre just marking random spots to me, and i find it interesting how the Bushes are related to 23 other presidents including George Washington, and how do you trace his ancestry to a prominent Roman family and a Pharoah? how is that possible? if this is true then something is probably gonna go down

[edit on 3-5-2007 by noobius0ne]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
noob dog, I agree with you that Washington's layout does not predict future events. However, I don't find it so hard to believe that so many people in high places are related. Have you ever heard how "royals" don't like to marry commoners? But, still, the author of the website probably does have a long way to go to proving such a lineage.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Bogus or not it is still a fun read and an interesting jump point to make your mind pick around with some patterns and coincedences.

It may not be a prediction of our own demise, but it was an enjoyable read.

Thanks for the mind candy.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Although the theory sounds interesting it looks like he is making some numbers up to make it fit his theory and some of his numbers are wrong.

1.10 miles does not equal 1.776 kilometers it is 1.77027 kilometers.

This alone makes his whole theory invalid since 1776 is so prominent to it.

www.metric-conversions.org...

[edit on 3-5-2007 by etshrtslr]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
i see where this guy got the idea that bush was related to Romans and Pharoahs, now im convinced this is total bs, check out the family tree at the bottom
David Icke lol....

also the 10 meters thing is nonesense marking "pandoras box", steps and fountains that are 10 meters apart does not show the future or events.

[edit on 3-5-2007 by noobius0ne]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join