It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messiah

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

The Christ and AntiChrist are the same person, Hal Lindsey is a false prophet, I refer you to this:

cdelph.org...

The AntiChrist myth is both deliberate smear campaign against the Son of Man by the church (think about it, does the church have a purpose when Christ returns?) and an honest inability to reconcile the Alpha Lamb and the Omega Lion. Christ Jesus and his successor (me) are equal in our obedience and anointing but totally different in function.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Kalki11]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11
[edit on 17-6-2010 by Kalki11]

u know u are pathetic (personal and others) - any and all imposters will be hunted and killed - U KNOW NOTHING and are just a wannabe - U WOULD KNOW U HAVE NO POWER and I the real person am NOT going to sell a stupid pathetic book or say i'm here to save humanity as where does it say I do - NOWHERE - if u want to be him then u have to meet the following:

FAT
Wanting to be Butt naked at the foot of another man - no sex just love as those who worship My father and those who worship the one they call God.
No ability to have sex with woman at all.

UR NOT and I KNOW MORE THAN U - if u are him - go outside ur home and tell a officer on the street that and see what happens and un-like U and others I can and will NOT go to prison - have never been and many people do use common sense and that's what is needed to tell the real deal from the fakes/imposters as I can and do fulfill their plan/prophecy - U DON'T and even if one or two people where to do scientific tests on me they would know that I am not fully human and u know NOTHING how how daddy is and what he is like as it wasn't daddy who changed me but the main being as daddy doesn't like the way I am and also he would never EVER tell me to kill someone.

Yes I do go outside my home and when I do WELCOME people and do NOT come on here trying some sad pathetic thing posting how ur the one and the one to save humanity, etc.

If u want it - u can have it - however if i gave the position to U which they wouldn't allow - u'd come crying back to me wanting me to take the position back because u do not know who these beings really are and what they are truly like.

Due to Man being is God's Image - if that be so then that would make Him a pedo/murderer/homo, etc as that is what Man is when he is in his most evil ways.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

We've been told about a very clear test on this matter.

"many will come saying "I am the Christ"...
So if they say to you, 'he is in the wilderness'. do not go out
If they say to you, 'he is in the inner rooms', do not believe it."
Matthew ch24 v26.

Or, to put this in a more generalised way, if someone is claiming to be the Christ, and it is physically possible to go and meet them somewhere, then they are not the true Christ.

Applying that test in this case, if you are living on this planet, and it is physically possible for people to meet you, then you are not the true Christ.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

reply to post by nowshining

Rather:

The return of Him is going to be supernatural, such as lightning. It could be anyone or something out of space/heavens, the creator has it all planned. The Antichrist is going to be the sacrifice of evil for good. An example is someone like Darth Vader in the Star Wars series, he who will triumph evil by seeing the good in front of him and using his power to save the world but will be recognized for being evil.

It's all guesses....time will tell.

It's all a game, like chess. Who knows what the real deal IS...all we can do is try and understand the signs of our personal life and see who WE are, individually and as a family. Remember if the second coming is to be true, then God had planned all his angels and warriors on earth to show up in front of evil with Him.

It's a sign in all major movie/shows in the past decade that is psychologically preparing us in this way:
-The matrix trilogy with Neo being the good guy, was sacrificed so that the robots can use his everlasting light and in this way gained peace between the two (humans and robots);
-Lost (Jack Shepherd dies for the island after stopping the black smoke Locke. John Locke was sacrificed earlier so the evil black smoke could take over his body, leave the island and kill all the people in the world);
-Avatar (Jake becoming an avatar, learns the way of the world Pandora and it's spirituality. Later we learn he leads the avatars to fight against the humans that were destroying the new world for resources)
-The dark knight (Joker, being protrayed as a bad guy, who was really a necessary evil to Batman and after his master plan(s), he sets him up to be the bad guy towards Gotham city at the end of the movie. This will lead up to the next sequel where PROBABLY Penguin will take over office in Gotham and lead evil men to corrupt the city behind doors. And in the meantime Riddler will play games with Batman. Director Nolan said this will be the last batman movie he makes, ending the trilogy. Kinda shows us what is up for grabs in this concluding story but will deal metaphorically of what has been going on for the past 4 years in politics and America, like the last two movies.)
-Lord of the Rings trilogy (self explanatory)
-District 9 (the main character becomes one of the aliens and in the rumored sequel, he will be a major part of a big war between the world and the aliens)

Masterpieces but again we don't need to become a hero, only follow the way of Christ and let God do what he does best.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

you sure don't have to worry about pleasing me, as you say.
i know, without a doubt, that you are not the one we are waiting for.

there are several claimants of the messiah-ship on this small thread alone, but none are legitimate claims.

i know that they are very legitimate in the eyes of each claimant, for sure - but there is much to obstruct the view from this small court.

what you guys can't see, in and of yourselves, other people can. it is a perspective thing, if you dig.

it's all about YOU
that's something just about everyone can easily recognize.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
-The matrix trilogy with Neo being the good guy, was sacrificed so that the robots can use his everlasting light and in this way gained peace between the two (humans and robots);

Neo dies become God. The true Architect, The Truth.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUltimateEnd

yeah but the image of him being the forever light and the robots "seeing" it causes both sides to stop fighting, leaving the future being spilt into two: Humans getting back on track on earth and the matrix world stays safe and continues.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

Do you and others like you know why you people are NOT the Messiah?

Very simplE to understand really.

It's not the person that is important. It is the message. And it is the messages that will save mankind from doom or continued suffering.

For too long mankind had hand been manipulated and led astray. Today we saw its effect on societies and our environment. This was the result. Result of our use of free will that had almost destroyed the world. It would take more than a miracle to save the world now.

But before miracles can be sent, we human must realize our mistakes, or we will take it for granted that there will always be someone who will clean up after we made a mess, and never learn.

Those calamities today are not extinction level events, and is fully within mankind's ability to clean them up and make good - the financial crisis and the damage to our environment by sharing our resources and creating fair opportunities for others.

Since September 09, messages had flow here and elsewhere to awaken the masses, and many realized a sudden awareness that even the MSM and our masters picked up.

Gradually, when we pass such messages to those whom we care and love, as they care and loved us - our family, relatives and friends. together as one mankind we will be able to resolve MANY of the crisises we face today and the future, with rational and logical debates and discussion to choose the right path.

And the right path had always been the path created and taught to our first ancestors by our Creator, who gave us the gift of life and free will, with a destiny to fulfill - fill the stars. Our greed, or greed by a powerful few, had hampered our evolution.

The financial and environmental crisises had to happened, so that we may realized the truth, on how far we had deviated, causing much sorrow and pain, something that had not been intended by our Creator who loved us all - christians, muslims, jews, buddhists, hindus, atheists, freethinkers, etc.

As we all become more awakened and more people awakened, reactions will take place initiated by mankind on their own, with a little of divine help to speed the way or to make it smooth, but it must come from our free will from the majority, and not forced upon.

By then, the Messiah would have done his job, and may not even be necessary to appear. It's never a cult of personality nor intended to be one.

The message was all that mattered, not Him, for He is but only a Teacher sent by our Creator, to guide us - His creations and children, back to Him.

So for those who step up right now or think you are one - you are certainly NOT the Messiah. It's not who you are, but what you do and had done to align mankind freely back to our Creator's path.

Stand by all means, but everyone will most certainly know you or anyone else aren't. For even the unknown Messiah may perhaps had already quietly left or preparing to leave, as His mission is almost done. It is the Creator you should be worshipping and giving thanks....

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Well said sir,

there may be some hope yet, u see the messiah can be just like anyone or anything else, good days and bad, it is indeed a battle, no more like "cloudy grr sunny yeaaa" you sir made it sunny

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The analogy to Anakin is very appropriate. He had a choice to make. He knew about the prophecy concerning him. Even though he turned to the dark side he eventually did fulfill prophecy - even if he had to infiltrate the enemy camp by going Sith. How is he to balance the force if he does not know the Dark Side? I actually did the evil thing in a previous incarnation and I'm actually righting a wrong that I committed.

Again, for Christian End Times Pop-Prophecy to work we have to assume the Anti/Christ was raised in a vacuum, the man would have to fulfill prophecy without knowing he was doing so, because only then can you apply your personal qualifiers and point the finger, clinging to a single line of scripture. I, like Jesus and Anakin am fully aware of all the prophecy concerning me and yes, some are contradictory, so are some of the prophet's interpretations. But I alone get to choose what to fulfill. Prophecy is about probable futures...

Isaiah 65

Judgment and Salvation

1 "I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me;
I was found by those who did not seek me.
To a nation that did not call on my name,
I said, 'Here am I, here am I.'

2 All day long I have held out my hands
to an obstinate people,
who walk in ways not good,
pursuing their own imaginations-

3 a people who continually provoke me
to my very face,
offering sacrifices in gardens
and burning incense on altars of brick;

4 who sit among the graves
and spend their nights keeping secret vigil;
who eat the flesh of pigs,
and whose pots hold broth of unclean meat;

5 who say, 'Keep away; don't come near me,
for I am too sacred for you!'
Such people are smoke in my nostrils,
a fire that keeps burning all day

You people that dismiss my claims outright are kneejerk scoffers who already have it figured out and you will wait indefinitely for your custom parousia...fine, that's fine. I don't come here claiming these titles expecting anyone to believe me. I know though that the curious and discerning people here will investigate my claims - read the book I wrote, it has all the answers. I am here for them.

You people that adhere to what Hal Lindsey or Tim LaHaye say about the end times are just confused. They were told to not add or take away from Revelation, yet they did. You can't turn Revelation into a sellable book or movie otherwise. THE OMEGA CODE 2 portrays my advent as a NATIONALISTIC, GENOCIDAL LIGHTNING BOLT. In Glorious Appearing I'm Schwarzenegger-like. In popular Christian End Times Fiction I have gone from being a universal enemy of the establishment to supernatural friend of the Right - not cool, or accurate.

LaHaye is responsible for the the popular notion that The Second Coming is not a carbon copy of Jesus; but he lacked the imagination to portray me as I am - a humanitarian inventor and integrationist. The fact that these guys think it's OK for The Christ to go around killing people says alot, further, there are people out there who accept this as fact - as if I couldn't figure out better, more original ways of dealing with Babylon.

Wouldn't you expect someone who was anointed to fully understand oh, let's say, FREE ENERGY, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, and TELEPORTATION?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

You people that adhere to what Hal Lindsey or Tim LaHaye say about the end times are just confused. They were told to not add or take away from Revelation, yet they did.

Leaving those two aside, I believe I've already answered you from Matthew.
Putting it succintly, the very act of making a claim of this kind is sufficient evidence that the claim is false. All Messianic self-claims are self-refuting, by definition.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Yes, and I answered you back from Isaiah. Jesus said, "If I testify for myself, my testimony is invalid". So what if Jesus had said to anyone, I AM HE?

I have done more than claimed titles, I have shown how I AM.

John 5:42-44 (New International Version)

42but I know you. I know that you do not have the love of God in your hearts. 43I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him. 44How can you believe if you accept praise from one another, yet make no effort to obtain the praise that comes from the only God[a]?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

43I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him. 44How can you believe if you accept praise from one another, yet make no effort to obtain the praise that comes from the only God[a]?

Your quotation fits the case exactly, thank you.
You are clearly someone coming "in your own name".
Which, if you look in the context of that verse, defines you as the opposite of "the one who comes from God".
I rest my case.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

I admit that Jesus came from God to become humanlike. I am THE SON OF MAN - I am a human, lawless and stained, becoming Godlike.

Of course Jesus and I are similar in some ways but also opposites (Alpha and Omega)! I have horns LIKE A LAMB but I speak like a dragon.

The question you should ask, and the book JESUS WARS chronicles the absurd infighting caused by this question - Is Christ more human or more deity? If both how much?

You should be glad that I am fully versed in what it means to be human:

Isaiah 53:2-4 (New International Version)

2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.

3 He was despised and rejected by men,
a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering.
Like one from whom men hide their faces
he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 Surely he took up our infirmities
and carried our sorrows,
yet we considered him stricken by God,
smitten by him, and afflicted.

Do you really want to align with someone that could not empathize?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

You got to have balls after all this...

the role is a sacrifice, all enduring and all emotional run....

if you think and know you are him...good luck and may you complete the path you were on.

Because what others know will confuse you...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The true Messiah will come and when He does there will be no doubt by those who are true seekers and followers of the Covenant Words, for now we now have many false Messiah's and will have many more in the hopefully near future before the Great Day of YaHuWaH's Son's return.

REVELATION 13:18 Herein is wisdom. He who has understanding let him calculate the multitudes of the elohim (pagan gods) of the Beast,for it is the multitude following the man-made elohim (pagan gods). These are numbered as sixty-six evils (aka 66 SIX).

Evil is represented by the number 6 and so 666 is not an actual number but rather sixty-six evils.

The current Bibles of the world are made up of 66 books that have become defiled or evil because of the removal of our Most Highs Name.

The current Bibles of world have removed YHWH from every scripture, chapter and book.

The current Bibles of the world have replaced His Great Name with the following:

Lord = root of word is Baal and was a pagan word in origin.

God = From the word gawd then prior gad. gad from the pagan god jupiter.

Elohim = elohim is not representative of The Most High but rather all pagan and falsely worshiped representations other than YHWH.

Jehovah = The letter J is only 500 years old and was not and does not have anything to do with what is on record in only the oldest scrolls namely- YHWH. The letter V was not and is not representative of Ancient Aramaic writings but of more modern Greek.

Jesus = Again no J prior to 500 years ago. Jesus from Iesus from Iezeus from zeus. All of which is of sun worship, Baal, RA, Mars, Jupiter, and at the very start in the representation of the fallen one known as Lucifer, of the Light. His name in scripture is YaHuWshua or YaHuW Savior of His Father YaHuWaH.

YHWH should occur 7777 times in scripture and yet has been removed. The founders of these blasphemous books are those who had pagan beliefs.

New Books have been found and unearthed after being kept hidden since 70 A.D. go to www.originalscriptures.com and for more info to www.PraiseYaHuWaH.com.

The Bible should contain 77 books of the bible including the book of Enoch and the Jubilees.

YHWH is made up of vowel-consonants a - u - a or YaHuWaH. The scriptures say that not one aH or one uW can be removed! All of YaH's people had YaH or AH or UW in their names. YAHUWchanon was changed to John, LukAH was changed to Luke, MarkUW changed to Mark, MatithYAHUW changed to Matthew. The removal of all these aH's and uW's occurs 10's of 1000's of times. YaHuWaH's name was put into all of His peoples name as a way to show honor to our Eloah our Most High. Their names had specific meanings by the way they were spelled. What is in a Name? EVERYTHING in this case! This deception has been perpetrated by all religions! The scriptures say the whole world has and will be deceived. This is the great deception. The reason for the removal of these vowel-consonants is because it would lead us to the real truth of YHWH. View ALL of the oldest Aramaic scrolls and you will ONLY find YHWH. YaHuWaH is His great name for us to call upon and learn pure undefiled and clean truths.

If you are a true seeker of the word, from any religion, I encourage you to view my website www.PraiseYaHuWaH.com and study new things learned.

HalleluYaH(uWaH)

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES
The true Messiah will come and when He does there will be no doubt by those who are true seekers and followers of the Covenant Words

How will he come?

On The Nightly News? As lightning? A guy on a horse? From the sky during the superbowl? Or will he have to Out himself on the www and POD publishing?

How will you know it's him?

Will he invent a free energy device? Anything an illusionist can do?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

Good question! I can tell you two things:

1. We are told in Acts 1:11 that He will come in the very same way in which He left. This scripture states how He left, it's a good read.

2. Know that only those people with the right heart conditions were able to recognize Him even 2000 years ago when he first came. Interestingly,those who sought to destroy Him also new who He was. Those in the middle who neither know Him or His Words need to learn about Him not from ANY church or Man but by simply READING HIS WORDS! Very simple really. Then when He descends upon the earth you will know Him because you will already be caught up with Him prior to His decent unto this earth. 1 ThessalonikiYA 4:17.

Please know that it would be better for you to be caught up with Him prior to His decent upon this earth by being among those who kept His 10+1+1 Covenant Laws that He came to fulfill 2000 years ago.

The scriptures say we must BOAST in His QadUWsha or Set Apart Name.

Praise YaHuWaH and walk with Him!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Or will he have to Out himself on the www and POD publishing?

definitely NOT.
how long have you been trying in that fashion?
how much response have you gotten?

that should speak for itself.
what GOD powers, flies. high and fast and no one misses the spectacular event.

SPECTACULAR is the key word!

How will you know it's him?

because i know him. in all ways. there is no way i would not recognize him, even from the first word spoken or written. i know his soul, his spirit. better than i know my own.

Anything an illusionist can do?

why would he demean himself to illusions?
he is not a "magician."
a mage, yes.
a magician in the mundane sense of the word, no.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Until the scoffer can offer, clear objective scenarios other than mine, your scoffing is invalid. You can poo-poo my claims but you can't offer anything beyond your subjective, personal qualifiers. Have you judged my fruit, considered all the prophecy I am fulfilling?

In the way he left? What does that mean? In a sad mood? Wearing a robe? Quantum Phase Shifting? Floating down from the sky?

The reason my book isn't flying off the shelves yet is because it's only been a month since its release, I only have an hour a day to promote it online, and it takes time to reach a tipping point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join