It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is John Lear Spreading Disinfo?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
YES actually I would. It seems an outrageous claim to me I know thousands of people who firmly believe unicorns exist or at least did once exist...

Why do they believe unicorns exist though? Because someone told them so?

We could argue about proving something that is impossible to prove that they don't exist (because they don't) till the second coming of christ (which I think is false as well).

What we should be arguing about is WHY people believe these things exist. And is there any proof?

I think John Lear's claims that NASA edits photos and there are bases on the moon is not that far out. I wouldn't put it past NASA and the government. But the fact that there is a soul catching tower, the moon has an environment exactly like earth, the US buried nukes all over Iran...he has been TOLD this, by questionable people and resources.

Ask how many people believe in unicorns actually have seen a unicorn...and I am not talking when they go into the faery realm when the meditate

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
I U2U'd him back saying I had no idea what he was talking about, never got a response back though.

Please accept my apologies redseal. I would have to go back myself.

He is 75+ yrs old though, just some food for thought!

Actually I am 64. Born December 4, 1942 which will make me 65 next birthday.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
John Lear from what I have seen has been one of the most candid members on ATS. I think it is unfair to judge someone's information as the opposite based on the fact that it is not understood for whatever reason as reality. The possibilitites of this earth are endless. Giving the fact that Mr. Lear has logged over 19,000 flight hrs and gone around the earth more times than any other man alive should give him one up on most of us.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nybaseball44

Of course it doesn't surprise me that he makes all these claims and endorses all these crazy theories... the more people he can con into believing the most ridiculous of claims, the more people will buy into whatever fantasy he comes up with next and the more money he'll make from his lectures, interviews, writings etc

Thanks for your comments nybaseball44. In the past 10 years I think I have made one lecture. That was in San Francisco last year. I netted $1300.00. All interviews I do are free and I have never written a book.

Now, my questions is where is all this money I am supposed to have and were does it come from? The only reason I ask is I don't want to be missing out on anything. I NEED THE MONEY!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Originally posted by kleverone

Well, I do know that UFO's exist because I saw one so I know my eyes work, and my nose works as well and I know BS when I smell it, and Lear either needs to wipe his boots or brush his teeth cause I can still smell that Sh!t sandwhich when he speaks. I suggest you take a big whiff.

Thanks for your post kleverone they are always welcome. Concerning the post above I think you could have found a more thoughtful way to post the above idea. I know that the use of the language above makes you feel like it gives emphasis and credibility to what you are saying.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

What I want to know is.....

Is John Lear Bigfoot?

rofl

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

I think John Lear tends to believe in almost everything he is told and reads/hears as well as exaggerates some of his experiences.

Now wait just a darn minute here! I make some of this stuff up too!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
20% B.S.
77% personal beliefs with no real proof
3% truth

It's figuring out which parts are the truth ... that's the main game.

Also no offense sir, just my opinion.

[edit on 4/29/2007 by Fiverz]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Originally posted by yfxxx

Well, Mr. Lear has explicitly stated as fact some information, which is demonstrably absolute nonsense (specifically, that the moon has a significant (and even breathable) atmosphere).

I assume you haven't been to the moon yfxxx. Neither have I. So your opinion is as demonstrably absolute nonsense as mine.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You know I really have to laugh at all these rediculous claims about the money issue... WHAT MONEY? Does any ONE of you have any idea how much money you get as a guest speaker at a UFO convention? Note even enough to cover the expenses to get there.... and does even one of you know how many a year John goes to? Huh?

Yep smart call guys a real get rich scheme

I have heard the book mentioned... The book idea was MY idea, not John's as a way to put the theories into print. Currently ALL the info that has been researched is FREELY available on various websites and collected on MY website, which is paid for at my personal expense and we take no memberships, donations nor even AD MONEY like they do here at ATS!!

If your going to nag about money... find out how good for business John and others are for ATS.

The book deal may or may not happen I am good at web sites not so good as a writer. Just recently an issue caused my website to be down for a few weeks... If you stop paying for a site all the FREE INFO is lost forever... puting it into a book is a way to make it last...

You think you can get rich from a book? Any idea how much you make? IF you get it written and IF you get it published you don't even see a dime until a certain number of copies are sold ie after the publisher has made his money back

But I don't get it... why the attack on John even if he wanted to do a book? EVERY OTHER PERSON out there in this line is writing books... The crackpots, the real researchers, the ex military guys and so on... I do not see what the fuss is about wanting to put your thoughts into print before you leave this world... Believe me the internet stuff is gone 30 days after you don't pay the bill.

LOL! You went to all that trouble and expense to put info from the book on the website where people can read it for free, and the guy is still complaining. I wonder what his angle is. Maybe he's selling our ideas for finder's fees and doesn't want competition.

go figure.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Thanks for your post kleverone they are always welcome. Concerning the post above I think you could have found a more thoughtful way to post the above idea. I know that the use of the language above makes you feel like it gives emphasis and credibility to what you are saying.

You are correct, my apologies.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Yeah but Kleverone, if your the kind of guy (which I am) who gets a kick out of another poster using clever r-rated rebuttals to reveal their much more simplified opinion on the matter, I say 3rd level punk is calling your name.

certificate has been... Signed. Sealed. Delievered. It's yours!

AAC is

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

"Unicorns do not exist.." dagnabbit you better have really good proof!

It works both ways... Deny Ignorance also means to deny the ignorance of people stuck with the spoon fed perceived reality.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by zorgon]

I see what you mean, but I refuse to accept the argument that unicorns exist in this reality. Now if you produce one I will certainly eat my hat, but I thinks its safe to say that they do not currently exist. I am not saying that they have not ever existed, although I know of no proof (skeleton). Or possibly exist is some other reality, but here no, anyway I don't wish to derail the thread and was only using this as an analogy to make a point, not to argue semantics.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Does anyone know (and John feel free to answer this as well) if John believed or still does believe in the "Project Serpo" which was basically figured out to be a hoax i take it? Just curious (since someone in the beginning of the thread mentioned Zetan's and Zeta-Reticuli).

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by yfxxx

Well, Mr. Lear has explicitly stated as fact some information, which is demonstrably absolute nonsense (specifically, that the moon has a significant (and even breathable) atmosphere).

I assume you haven't been to the moon yfxxx. Neither have I. So your opinion is as demonstrably absolute nonsense as mine.

John, What is the composition of the moons atmosphere? Why are there no clouds, and why do the craters persist for so long? One must assume if there is an atmosphere and uneven heating, there is wind.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Yeah but Kleverone, if your the kind of guy (which I am) who gets a kick out of another poster using clever r-rated rebuttals to reveal their much more simplified opinion on the matter, I say 3rd level punk is calling your name.

certificate has been... Signed. Sealed. Delievered. It's yours!

AAC is

I can't do it. My mind and body says yes but my heart says no.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

a money scamming tag team eh?

Clearly...
either that or they enjoy spreading diss info and "ignorance" on a site that is supposed to stand against such psychological malice.

how would reading lears posts make me and less or more ignorant then people like yourself?

If you weren't so ignorant you would be able to properly call me ignorant, but I accept my ignorance and that is why I am ignorant of it, and why I for give you of yours.

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
Find some thing true to follow.

believe me, when i find the truth i will follow it ...can you show me the truth? no you can't...

Well, have you been following any of my posts? I didn't tell you that I had the truth nor that I would show it to you, I suggested to you and others only to find some thing true to follow. I didn't stand up on a pedestal and shout that I had the truth, there IS a difference there.

Don't be so angry, calm down and let's talk.

If you want to believe in fairy dust and soul collecting moon towers from a guy who says his day isn't complete until he has ruined some one elses, go for it. Any one who needs a disclaimer under their name is obviously up to no good politically endorsed mind games.

I can take some crusty pictures of Mars, tell you I'm out to ruin a few Human's days, and make claims of extra-terrestrial "soul" towers etc and other non sense. You gunna believe me? Or is it because you see the name... John Lear?

Would I consider my self more credible than sleeper and John Lear? Any day. Do I want to make money off of you and lie to you? No. Do I want to ruin any one's day? Never. Do I honestly and truly care about the well-being of Humanity? YES, maybe more than you can imagine. I know what I know is true and it can't be taken away no matter how hard any one tries, because the knowledge, logic, and reason of it is conclusively impeccable

[edit on 29-4-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

I can't do it. My mind and body says yes but my heart says no.

What you really mean is... My minds telling me noooooo. But my body. My body's telling me yes. i don't want to hurt nobody, but there's something that I must confess............................... I don't see nothing wrong, with a little clever rebuttles.

Sorry mods. I swear, I'm leaving. Back to my side.

AAC

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
What you really mean is... My minds telling me noooooo. But my body. My body's telling me yes. i don't want to hurt nobody, but there's something that I must confess............................... I don't see nothing wrong, with a little clever rebuttles.

Sorry mods. I swear, I'm leaving. Back to my side.

AAC

Whoooooo! Nothing wrong... with a .... with a little clever rebuttle(that gets me warned and docked 500 points) oooooooh I said nothing wrong , with a... with a... with a......little kleverone.

be gentle..I'm done

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
20% B.S.
77% personal beliefs with no real proof
3% truth

It's figuring out which parts are the truth ... that's the main game.

Also no offense sir, just my opinion.

[edit on 4/29/2007 by Fiverz]

Well, I would say it's time to run John Lear for president, because if that is his stats he is way ahead of most politicians and our past two presidents.

Politicians stats.

100% B.S.
100% personal beliefs with no real proof, please refer to prior stat for proof
0% truth

John you have my vote.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join