It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is John Lear Spreading Disinfo?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
First off, I'm not saying that Mr Lear is, I'm just raising a question which I feel needs to be asked. No disrespect intended John.

If there was one person who would be flying these "UFOs", if indeed they are US government property, Mr Lear would have probably done so.

It begs the question: "Why all the really bizarre claims or thoughts by John?" Could this be the perfect shill?

Feel free to add your response John, as this is not a personal attack in any way, and I hope you can see the angle that I'm coming from.

Anyway..... What do people think about this possibility?

[edit on 28-4-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I don't agree with everything that John Lear espouses - like the soul tower on the moon idea - which he may no longer accept.

But his general knowledge about how the government operates, the secrecy surrounding UFOs and Zetan-aliens, his take on Robert Lazar, and how Zetan spacecraft are propelled and powered, are all right on the mark and corroborated elsewhere.

John Lear is sincere in what he espouses and doesn't portray the signs of someone who is willfully trying to distort the truth - like the late Phil Klaus for example. Now there was an example of a governmentally paid disinformation agent

Can John be wrong in certain areas?

Sure...we all can be wrong at times.

Learning is forever.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
"disinfo" maybe...

I personally just think hes a complete hoax.

But that is of course my opinion.

But he has shown no scientific evidence at all, and many of his claims (soul tower collector thingy?
) are completely "out there" .. I think if he was any other member, he would a been banned for hoaxing.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Like John has said many times, you don't have to believe him.

"NASA Airbrushed UFOs / Lunar Base Towers" Trailer

[edit on 28/4/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well there was the post in Aviation where he said he likes to stir up as much trouble as he can every day. Sorry, don't have the exact quote. I can't remember which thread it was, just it was a big one.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Like John has said many times, you don't have to believe him.

"NASA Airbrushed UFOs / Lunar Base Towers" Trailer

This is really incredible stuff and I'm certainly not a "debunker" when it comes to EBEs. I feel that it is a valid question to as however: "Is this delibarate disinfo?"

The Disclosure project has always been facinating to me, yet Jose Escamilla (although perhaps irrelevant to the testimony given) has been way off the mark regarding "Rods" imo...

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Seargent Karl Wolfe says "I felt that my life was in jeopardy" at the time he saw the photos and later says that he went home and was thinking "I can't wait to hear this on evening news"

Hmmmmmm. WTF?

That really speaks volumes imo. Something is not right there.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
One of the members of The Disclosure Project said that the Moon contains a large alien (Zetan) base. So it is not much of a stretch that there may be one or more lunar towers.

It is the interpretation of the supposed tower that I take umbrage with.

There is a vast difference between a high-tech alien tower and an alien tower that has the capability to recycle the personalities of those who have recently transitioned from this world.

As a spiritual medium of many years, some of my best friends are on the Other Side and in the Higher Realms.

People in the Spirit are not subject to being damaged from any physically-based technology, no matter how advanced it is. You can't shoot them, set them on fire, burn holes through them with lasers or particle beams, or blow them up with nuclear or even antimatter weapons.

Discarnates could hover in the middle of a SUPERNOVA - its been done - and outside of the disruption from seeing and hearing it happen, their souls would not be damaged one iota. Moreover, discarnates that traverse the stars do not have the problem of getting sucked in to the nearest black hole.

In light of this, I highly doubt that the Zetan-aliens have a physical device that can trap discarnates in any capacity. The whole soul recycling tower concept simply doesn't wash. It sounds a lot like Zetan propaganda through abductees and holds no more validity in my book than the abductee-purported ability of the Greys to walk through walls, read minds, and teleport.

Opinions of course vary and you may believe whatever you wish.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Well there was the post in Aviation where he said he likes to stir up as much trouble as he can every day. Sorry, don't have the exact quote. I can't remember which thread it was, just it was a big one.

The 2 things I live by:

Its not whether you win or lose its how much you stir the pot.

My day isn't complete until I've ruined someone else's.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
I don't agree with everything that John Lear espouses - like the soul tower on the moon idea - which he may no longer accept.

Thanks for the post Paul_Richard. I'm not sure where you got that idea but I am firmly convinced that the 6 mile high tower that sits in the Sinus Medii, very near Mosting A transmits and receives souls to and from earth. Now whether or not ALL souls get transmitted or sent from there I don't know. But some of them do.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros

If there was one person who would be flying these "UFOs", if indeed they are US government property, Mr Lear would have probably done so.

Don't I wish! However I may actually closer to some actual government UFO pilots than I think. In the late 1980's EG&G moved from McCarran Airort on the south side of town to the east side of Nellis Air Force Base whhich is on the north side of town. Since we know that the UFO operation is operated from within EG&G (but not a part of EG&G) it would be safe to assume that the government UFO pilots have to drive from their homes in Las Vegas to EG&G at Nellis AFB.

The easiest and quickest route to EG&G at Nellis is on Hollywood Blvd through the Nellis southeast gate. So anyone heading for the short cut to EG&G has to pass by my house on Hollywood Blvd.

I've always wondered if any of the government UFO pilots pass by my house and think, "If only Lear knew what I flew."

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Anybody seeking to make money out of the fears and hopes of others is going to want to perpetuate the mythology they wish to peddle any way they can. It helps to be as controversial as possible. It helps if the person looking to sell their ideas has a certain amount of visibility. It makes them more bankable, say, to a prospective publisher.

Originally posted by undo
the supporting evidence for this will be in john's book "The Living Moon"

From here.

Go figure.

[edit on 28/4/07 by Implosion]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
36°11'6.82"N
115° 1'32.38"W
The big one with the pool yours john?
tight.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
remember the thread about a holographic projector and 9/11

where john lear claimed that this machine was used to simulate the 2 planes crashing into the buildings ?

that really ruined any sort of credibility he had if you ask me

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I do not see John Lear as someone who tries to make money off of it at all. I think he sincerely believes what he says, although probably a bit of potstirring sometimes

There are plenty of people who do try to make money off of belivers in UFOs, chemtrails, alternative medicine, who I think do not believe a word of what they sell, but have a captive cottage industry. Look at the shyster who used to take people to the borders of Groom, just as the 737s would arrive, and tell them it was UFOs coming into land.

If he was really after making money, he would have had several books out, and been making frequent efforts to sell. He is a lot more interested in discussing it than trying to make money.

Do I believe what he says about UFOs and Aliens? Nope not at all. However I certainly do not think he is the type to ever try and take advantage of anyone and sell them something that he knew was false. He would have had loads of books out if that was his intention.

I think though that he could have a hell of a book about some of his experiences as a pilot, that is one I would buy. Incidentally when I was flying in Africa last year, I came across his moms autobiography and read it.

I like I said I dont believe a word of the UFO stuff, but I believe he believes it. I would certainly enjoy though hoisting a beer and talking flying with him.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by firepilot]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I thought it was common knowledge that J.L. was just having fun with picture anomalies?

Please for give me. It seemed so obvious that him and sleeper are a money schamming tag team with the unarguable invisible facts to back up all their claims... well, that and some special ATS staff treatment

Anyway, there isn't any thing that we can do about it except for stay away from it. Those who wish to follow, will follow. It's their life and their money to spend, if they don't have a brain enough to think for them selves then fault be their own and those who exploit them, the rest are innocent.

Find some thing true to follow. The ever changing factless opinions will only lead you in circles and waste your time, but I do find it contradictive and ironic that a conspiracy website's scheme is deny ignorance

[edit on 28-4-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

Ram

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think John Lear are doing what our leaders and political persons should do.
Being on the net - Just being here for us is a pretty cool thing to do.
Shows me good common human social behaviour and we respect him for that.

And that is what our leaders should do, instead of hide away on some castle and drink blood or somthing

I hope in the future, presidents and elected officials will do what Lear is doing for so many people. I hope the world would change to such a place some time.

stir the pot

plz continue and ignore my post here.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
John Lear, you are a funny man
and should have your own show on Comedy Central right after the Colbert Show

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
I think John Lear are doing what our leaders and political persons should do.
Being on the net - Just being here for us is a pretty cool thing to do.
Shows me good common human social behaviour and we respect him for that.

True ,and and i'm very thankful for that
But just because he is john lear doesn't mean he should get special treatment

If some member made a thread saying...

"a 6 mile tower on the moon collects souls from earth..i know thos might sound crazy..you dont have to believe me...If you question me your ignorant " what do you think would happen to said member?

[edit on 28-4-2007 by Disgustipated]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
John Lear seems like hes a nice enough guy but some of the claims he makes (atmosphere on the moon) etc.. do not serve our cause very well but he isnt the only person that has done this. He just turns himself into a lightening rod but maybe thats what he likes to be.
No offense John.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join