It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of their hybrid creations had blond hair and blue eyes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I recommend

Bob Brier
The Murder of Tutankhammen
ISBN 0297841300

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
and once again, posting only half the info, that which serves your theories. these skulls are a result of a practice called skull binding, which is when from birth, a babies skull is wrapped in tight cloth and wood to form it into this conical shape by giving it only one free direction to grow in. it was done because the people think its attractive, and its still practiced in some places today.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Forsaken
Elongation of the skull is also a genetic disorder cf Brier above

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
my pardon, i didnt know of a genetic disorder that could cause this aswell.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
np i know of the practice you speak of

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Head binding was also practiced by the Piute Indians of N America.

I believe they were trying to emulate certain beings.

Was it a genetic disorder or a totally different species?

One thing strikes me as coincidental is the movie "The Coneheads" from Saturday Night Live fame.

"We consume mass quantities"

Sure reminds me of modern day America. A totally wasteful all consuming society which cannot continue its lifestyle without raping other nations resources.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Strange heads, mabe aliens from out of space that ruled earth.

Look at blacks in america, they where slaves before, they have about 20% more testostrone then whites.
Most are tall. Is it possible that aliens created them as hybrid in order to be slaves for empires?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
www.uvm.edu...

Repelilian babies?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
oh sweet jesus god. when will it end?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I found this list to be very interesting...

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
holy sweet christ, you actually believe this nonsense?1?!? PLEASE GET SOME HELP BEFORE YOU HURT SOMEONE IN A FIT OF RAGE, UNDER THE PREMISE THEY WERE "REPTILIANS".

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Am I getting this straight? Every person with blue or green eyes descended or whatever from an alien race?

I do not understand how that conculsion was made. I am barely educated in genetics, but why would the blond/blue genes die out? The brown gene, as I understand it, dominates the blond gene but there is always a blond hiding in there, waiting for the right combination in order to be active. So why die out??

Are you saying people with blue/blond are evil?? Have cruel tendencies? If a brown/brown person has recessive genes for blond/blue, whatever, how may you pin point any person out of the blue, Reptillian? What you may call them? How is this determined? This occurred with my elder sister. She has blond/blue, unlike anyone in our immediate family.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Requiem, I don't recall saying that everyone with blue eyes is evil. And I do not believe that to be the case.

However I do believe that blue eyes are a key to specific reptilian bloodlines. Blue Bloods they are also called and can appear to have brown or dark eyes as well.

Most of these bloodlines are in the highest positions of govt, media, corporations and military.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
GEEZZZ...i'm just now figuring out a little bit about the masons, now i got to deal with the, ah...reptilians? is there any proof to this besides a bunch of names of so called leaders on a web site?

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I do recall other posters speaking of harm to animals and I don't recall anyone requiting it.

So these persons can also have brown eyes? How does one observe the tendencies which are reptillian?

What I gather, is that anyone could be anything. And I still do not gather information regarding recessive genes.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I just read page 1 on this thread. My experiences will blow ALL of this out of the water!
I am SUPPOSED to be BLACK. My parents were Black.
(No disease and no hank-panky) I started out looking WHITE, darkened up at about age 4....then turned WHITE again in middle age. I have been called WHITE and Black in the SAME LIFETIME.
My hometown is known for the study of genetics. Scientists come there from all over the world. There is a branch of a company that is in Area 51 there.
Scientists can change people's RACIAL characteristics!
Any discussion of who is blonde, blue-eyed, etc. is MOOT. Like Dr. Suess' "SNEECHES", who can tell who is WHAT with this genie out of the bottle? No one can tell for sure who is Caucasian or who is anything else.
(I am also an abductee and a walk-in from a Roswell crash.)

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP
oconnection, I KNEW you were part of the cabal.

hehehe

Well, you sure don't type like you're a member of the master race.

I was ment to be a joke but I gues you missed that

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by akummma
www.uvm.edu...

Repelilian babies?

that site is an embarrassment!!

>_> jesus, i could get better pictures. i wouldn't even have to photoshop them to spook people out.
amusing find, none the less. i expecially like the pictures that look more like bad guys from marvel comics.

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by effigyrelease]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Imzadi,
Thanks for sharing.

We are all most likely genetic manipulations - basically rats in a cage - and experiments.

Earths original inhabitants have been slowly eliminated and replaced by what you see all around you.

I agree though that blue eyes alone cannot determine who the blue bloods are.

It's easier to determine who THEY are by their "works and deeds".

Cold blooded killers, torturers, no compassion for human or animal life, lies and deceivers.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join