It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of their hybrid creations had blond hair and blue eyes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'm still sure Icke probably DMed a lot of cool RPG games

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
good stuff pupp, rh factor, blueblood etc.., it is due to the higher copper content in the bloodstream, which would in turn make a person more "magnetic" etc, electrifying'.. which is exactly why the mormon church has launched the huge genealogy craze-- to find the bloodlines..

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
interesting too one of the greatest pharohs had red hair,
nephilim? ever seen robert wadlow's( 8ft modern human) gravesite, huge tombstonce with masonic symbols, etc. on it- the freemasons knew what he was..

[Edited on 17-1-2004 by Knightmare]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Actually, most green eyed people I have come across online are ALL in search of the truth and are opposed to lies and deceptions and atrocities inflicted on humanity - such as what Israel is doing to Palestine.

Well maybe that explains why. I wonder if I would have felt the same if I had Blue eyes?

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Knightmare, thanks. Robert Wadlow stood 8 feet 11.1 inches tall and was still growing when he died. I was not aware of the masonic tomb of his burial.

I think the offspring of the giants are still among us today - we watch them play professional sports and make millions a year.

I found an excellant site for info on Giants.(Nephilim)
www.s8int.com...
There's so much history that's been kept from the public.

Evidence of giants in N America - the natives were at war with the red headed giants.
I have some links for Giants on my Strange But True section of my website too.
www.mentalstimulation.com...

Arch Angel, What really intrigues me is how many of the rulers - past and present have blue eyes. Is it merely a coincidence? Or do certain bloodlines contain something???

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Giants?

Hm, this may seem a bit eccentric.

Im an eastindian, from east india, punjab to be exact.
Well parents are anyways.

Im noticed that my race, Praticulary those that represent the Sikh religion are much taller than the norm in india.

Most of my freinds are well over 6'5, all indian sikhs.

I noticed this in India awell, much taller and bigger.
Dont take this as fact though, could be just pure conicedence, or just that I noticed only tall people.

Deep

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Look at alaska and japan, they are cold climates like england. But they still have dark hair and dark eyes.
Makes you wonder.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hi all,
I have used to d/l some of david ikes audio interviews with people, and yes i have heard of this, but the wierd thing is, i didnt take any notice of this topic for a long times that it has been up, and just last night i was looking up "The Nation of Islam" and went in to a link that said "The Hidden Truth by the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad"
Even though i dont believe this guy as being the resurection of Muhammad(pbuh), i found it interesting what he spoke about:

As you know, the Revelation of the Bible under the title of John, teaches us that the old dragon beast (referring to the white civilization) deceived the whole world, and they have done just that. Allah has taught me they deceived 90 per cent of the total population of the planet earth. The only way the white race can survive and rule is by making false appear as truth and truth to appear as false.

Wierd ah?

Salaam

Guerilla

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guerilla
As you know, the Revelation of the Bible under the title of John, teaches us that the old dragon beast (referring to the white civilization) deceived the whole world, and they have done just that. Allah has taught me they deceived 90 per cent of the total population of the planet earth. The only way the white race can survive and rule is by making false appear as truth and truth to appear as false.

I believe those words have great truths to them.
Thank you for sharing them.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
OK...I have to say something here. "Old Dragon Beast"? Where does it say that that refers to the white race? I've heard it is actually the Chinese race. It's all in how you interpret the bible. As far as blue eyes are concerned also.....I have "piercing" blue eyes. Does that make me inherently evil?.....NO. I am one of the kindest, gentilest persons I know. I am part American Indian, Irish, and German. The two genectics of Irish and german is I'm sure how I got the blue eyes. Maybe the fact that rulers and people in Hollywood have blue eyes more often is that other people find blue eyes appealing and that is how they have gotten their "jobs". Just my 2 pennies.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
MacMerdin, most of the NEW arrivals to earths surface have interbred with the natives that were allowed to survive.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP
Imzadi,
Thanks for sharing.

We are all most likely genetic manipulations - basically rats in a cage - and experiments.

Earths original inhabitants have been slowly eliminated and replaced by what you see all around you.

I agree though that blue eyes alone cannot determine who the blue bloods are.

It's easier to determine who THEY are by their "works and deeds".

Cold blooded killers, torturers, no compassion for human or animal life, lies and deceivers.

Question: Why the heck, if you allow me to say, are we always the little dumb humans that replaced, changed, transformed or eaten?

That gets real old real fast and there is STILL no scientific evidence to any of that.

Those "Reptilians" could never control EVERYONE who learns or studies genetics, there are just too many.

One would always speak and tell the world of the *checkable* facts.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guerilla
Hi all,
I have used to d/l some of david ikes audio interviews with people, and yes i have heard of this, but the wierd thing is, i didnt take any notice of this topic for a long times that it has been up, and just last night i was looking up "The Nation of Islam" and went in to a link that said "The Hidden Truth by the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad"
Even though i dont believe this guy as being the resurection of Muhammad(pbuh), i found it interesting what he spoke about:

Wierd ah?

Salaam

Guerilla

Apologises, but now we're running down the road of racism.
Heck, the whole idea behind "Blond and blue eyed" *stinks* of prosecution and I don't like it.

Hiding it behind the face of "niceness" doesn't change the fact here are groups of people lumped together and labeled without any trace of scientific informations to back them up.

Of course the white man is the devil, WHO ELSE?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   

MacMerdin, most of the NEW arrivals to earths surface have interbred with the natives that were allowed to survive.

Facts?
WHERE?

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
i saw one of those ickle programs.......i think he was mad as a bag of snakes
oops shudnt say snakes he might not like it

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

NetStorm, you are most likely offspring from an alien race. But from reading your words, you seem to be very inquisitive, like myself and appear to have a good heart.

You must always remember, just because you have blue eyes or green eyes does NOT mean you are evil.

Actually, most green eyed people I have come across online are ALL in search of the truth and are opposed to lies and deceptions and atrocities inflicted on humanity - such as what Israel is doing to Palestine.

Keep on being yourself and spread your message, whatever it may be.

Why thank you
. Both my mother and I are the only people in our family with bluish green eyes, and were both distrustful, suspicous of authority, although my mother lies alot, and I despise lies.

However, I have a problem witht the whole Idea that blonde blue eyed people descend from a suoer race of aliens, this only feeds the Nazi fantasy of white supremecy. After all, if whites are descended from aliens, then the idea of a master race would be true, since we would be descended from superior life forms to the indigenous apes, and thus, slavery and abuse or exploitations of the darker people would be justified. This would also mean that dark people are inferior, and never will be capable of the "greatness" that whites have.

This is simply untrue. I have met white people who would count as Hitler's wet dream, and they are thick, base, stupid people of low morality and intelligence, with little aspirations beyond their small world. And I have met non whites, who mentally and physically, are superior to many specimens of white trash.

If aliens did indeed breed with humans, they did with all cultures. As all cultures of earth have alien mythos in their histories, including breeding with aliens, my guess is all of humanity might have some alien DNA.

White people and asians are lighter and physically different looking because of the Ice ages, which is the best theory Ive heard yet. Not because they are descended from super beings, but because they simply underwent a different environmental change than did Africans, Dravidians, ect.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I think people have a habit of trying to make themselves feel `special`,or different from many others even though we are already unique from each other.I think many welcome the idea of feeling apart of an exclusive club`.Something that only certain types can `enter`.

Your story pupp,iv heard many times.Infact if you would like,i will email you similar but very different stories like yours.Trust me,yours,and many of the others are untrue.I assure you.Im sure most of your intentions are good,but your story harbours many lies,and many misguidance to many here.

Blonde hair is and evolutionary trait that evolved to cope with the rapid changes to the extremes of winter and summer.The reason why many blonde haired,blue eyed people live in Scandanavia(Norway,Sweden,Denmark,Finland) is because this extreme changes from cold to hot occurs in scandanavia more than anywhere else in Europe.The reason why you do not find any blonde haired,blue eyed native peoples anywhere else,like the U.S is because ever continent has its own unique evolutionary changes,(search in google for races,ethnicities)but this does not mean humans are not `one`,the concept of races is jus a mere distinguished type of traits,not necessarly a grouping.And i hope many of you see it the same way.I will not go into this any further because
i feel i made my point.

This whole concept of people who have certain blood types and traits belonging to special mix is what i feel,a welcomed fantasy turned propaganda.Neverthe less If many of you choose to believe in this,then i am disappointed with where you stand,yet i understand and respect your judgement.I believe we all should stand up for what we believe in.But i feel its a shame how stories like this are the very fuel that drives the human race further apart.

What a sad world we live in.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I have blue eyes, did have blonde hair until I got older and it changed to brown. I have white skin, Rh negative blood and am a smoker.

Does that make me a descendant of aliens or a half-breed or what?

And, should I be concerned?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
NOOOOOOOOT FAIR!!!! Why is that people with blonde hair and blue eyes only get to be aliens
? Aren't there dark haired aliens with brown eyes?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I have blonde hair and blue eyes, light colored skin, and type o- blood...

Are you people trying to say that because of this, i am "different"?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join