It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of their hybrid creations had blond hair and blue eyes

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phimes
How about narrowing the field a bit by considering Blonde Hair, blue eyes and......

RH Neg blood.

I have blond hair, blue eyes, and A neg. blood. What are you inferring? I know that I'm not part alien.

[edit on 23-3-2005 by freddieb]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I have blonde hair and blue eyes and Not once have I been invited to the secret meetings... I'm pissed.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Actually, we are all (part) aliens.
We all have reptilian DNA. Its percentages that differs. The Illuminati halfbreeds have a (approx) 50/50 split reptilian/human DNA. Enabling them to shapeshift between the two forms.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Ok, suppose for a second this is all true, what should we do with this knowledge ? Should we try to oppose or actually promote the NWO ? I mean, why not, we can't seem to have peace without an NWO so, maybe its about time!

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

However, I have a problem witht the whole Idea that blonde blue eyed people descend from a suoer race of aliens, this only feeds the Nazi fantasy of white supremecy.

This is simply untrue. I have met white people who would count as Hitler's wet dream, and they are thick, base, stupid people of low morality and intelligence, with little aspirations beyond their small world. And I have met non whites, who mentally and physically, are superior to many specimens of white trash.

Want to hear something funny? Something not a single wanna-be Nazi will ever, ever talk about?

- What color was Hitler's hair?
- What color was Hitler's eyes?

heheheheh!!!!

White people and asians are lighter and physically different looking because of the Ice ages, which is the best theory Ive heard yet. Not because they are descended from super beings, but because they simply underwent a different environmental change than did Africans, Dravidians, ect.

The problem is, the Ice Ages weren't always around. Which would mean "white people" are a new variation of humans. That they only go back 12,000 - 6.000 years or so. Since there's maps of Antartica the ancient people had showing Antartica and the south pole with no ice, flowing rivers, lakes, and ponds. So if the entire earth was warm, with no ice caps, at one time in the past, then all humans were dark skin.

Asians come in all colors. Some are tan, some are jet dark black, some are pale. The majority of Asians are tan. Or "yellow" as Americans like to group them. Majority of Asians will get darker if in the sun.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
This may go along with all of those other race issues that are doing nothing but keeping mankind split up. We all live on Earth together, and have all grown up and adapted here on Earth, therefore we are all human. When will people learn to get over their differences so mankind can become a whole?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by antigovFZ777
This may go along with all of those other race issues that are doing nothing but keeping mankind split up. We all live on Earth together, and have all grown up and adapted here on Earth, therefore we are all human. When will people learn to get over their differences so mankind can become a whole?

Sad to say, it won't ever happen. Race issues are a smokescreen used by the ruling elite of the world to divide and conquor those under them.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
A few years ago i was visited by a few hybrids.

There were 7 of them, all children except one.He looked like a regular man, had a little bird and had dark hair.
Of the children, the boys had almost no hair and had light eyes and looked like scandinavian type, also a girl approx 16 with light eyes and blond hair which seemed waven. 2 others looked like regular kids with normal darkblond hair.their ages were from +- 5 to 16 .All really looked like humans but they were seemingly different(cant really explain)

i wont tell the hole story cause i would need 2 a4`s to tell it all, but it was a special experience.and till today i dont know why they visited me.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I have read many times that the "greys" are us in the future, a dying species, etc. A far more plausible explanation has been proposed by the author of Matrix 5 at www.trufax.org. So many people assume extraterrestrials/interdimensionals are "superior" simply because of technology. Technology is a dead end, similar to acquiring wealth. We are only here temporarily, and at the point of physical death technology and a dollar won't buy you a cup of coffee. For those who don't believe conciousness exists beyond the physical, this is subjective and against empirical evidence presented by many of the world's top scientists (physics, neurophysiology, biology). If it does not, then you won't even know it. For those who recognize purpose to our existance here, experience is everything, and the only aspect of consciousness we take with us in a superluminal state.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Originally posted by Gothique
Seriously though, I know what you mean. I have met some really nasty people and they always seem to have really piercing blue eyes (my ex in particular ?
)
Scary huh

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by Gothique]

I share this experience, and would like to add blue eyed SCORPIOS to the list of earthly devils!!! They'll take you to heaven, then send you to hell!

LOL i'm a blonde hair blue eyed 22year old scorpio

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PuPP

There is no such thing as a master race. Even if this theory of blonde haired blue eyed people being descendants of aliens is true, perhaps in the past their knowledge was technologically advanced but today just like with every other advanced ancient civilization on the planet, those skills and that knowledge has been lost to a vast majority due to Mickey mouse and the consumer market. Most people you find today, regardless of their "race", are ignorant about their surroundings and the universe they live in. The ancient knowledge is gone. What about the ancient egyptian culture or the mayan culture. It's ignorant to believe that natural mutations don't occur in nature. Just look at albino people. Genetic inheritence is not that clean cut as far as who gets blonde hair and who gets brown. If you inherit the recessive trait, that does not mean that all of your hair will be blonde. There are so many people with brown and blonde bits in the hair. I happen to be one of them but that doesn't mean I am part alien, it just means that I inherited both brown and blond hair. Blonde hair is not solely a trait for people who come from the European part of the world. In fact natural blonde hair can be found in Papua New Guinea, North African Berbers, Places in India, and with the Aboriginals in Australia scientist had to confirm that hair color is not a unique trait to certain races.
Deny Ignorance people...

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I have blonde hair blue eyes im rhesus neg i have low blood pressure a slow heart beat and what is considered by doctors as a tail and im female.
I am also a scorpio i am facinated with aliens astronomy etc and have always felt like i dont belong people have never liked me no matter what i do. A medium once told me that i dont belong on this planet and im not like normal human beings. A woman who claims to be a witch wont come near me because she says i scare her. I am always cold even in summer and i also have problems with electrical appliances when i wear a watch it will stop working,radios and food mixers have gone up in smoke when i touch them,i get the feeling of an electrical shock in my arm sometimes even when i am no where near anything electrical. My mum is also rhesus neg and she was born with a burnt cornia. Am i a freak or some hybrid being?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Don't feel alone. I get the same treatment and there are lot of people are treated the same way you are treated. My eyes are brown and my hair is brown and I'm white. But sence I was a child I had a feeling that I was from another solar system. I even told my friends from a planet call Anterra. It capital is Athenia and second largest. Largest city.Gainunwai city. Estsicsequwt is the thrid largest city. The are other cities but remember thier names.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
so if Blond hair blue eyed people with type O- are aliens what are brown haired brown eyed people with type O-?

are they just regular people?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Having blue eyes and blonde hair is the result of having less of a pigment called eumelanin. We have 46 chromasones that come in pairs, half comes from mom the other half from dad. Black hair and blue eyes is a much more rare combination than blonde with blue eyes. The chromasones are a mixture of each parents, that provides variation of hair color and eye color, example: a blonde mother and father CAN have a child with dark hair and eyes. Just depends on the mix of chromasones. Lighter hair colors occur in Europeans more frequently , and this is widely speculated as to why, but blonde hair is certainly not exclusive to them. It is all about the genes though. Just thought I would inject this into the conversation.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

Isn't O2 called "ozone" and O2 because it has 2 oxygen atoms? Maybe I'm wrong on this one.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I just went to Copenhagen, Denmark, last month.

Most Had blond hair and blue eyes....

Hmmm......

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I don't completely buy into the idea that blonde/red haired and blue/green eyed people are the special descendants from aliens. It does just add to more segregation and racism. I don't necessarily deny it either.....I mean, what do I know? I'm just a human.

Also, I don't really believe the idea that having a certain physical trait determines your personality and how you think..... Then again, I have blue-green eyes and red-brown hair. But maybe the fact that less people have this trait makes me physically unique, my personality has become more inquisitive and "distrusting". My family thinks I am somewhat crazy sometimes.

Maybe I am an Alien Woman

I do find the whole theory of the Nephilim Giants absolutely fascinating though.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
race of angels called the seraphim were reptilian it seems.
and since not all seraphim were bad, not all reptilians are bad.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join