It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Huge UFOs sighted Channel Islands 25/4/7

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninteen84
i think like most similar things this will fade into the past and nothing new will come forward

It pretty much already has. These things just seem to fade away fast. I thought the O'Hare incident would have been a big deal but sadly it seems that it has pretty much faded away too.

The only news I have seen after the initial reports of this Channel Islands case is this story that apparently a retired Air France pilot saw a similar thing above Paris in 1994:

www.thisisguernsey.com...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Never heard of the Ortac Triangle...there are allegedly ten triangles, including the Bermuda one (though none I can recall in that area, the Bermuda one is one of the upper ones)...though of course, if insurers are stating the odds are the same of a disappearance...then there you go, hehe.....

Still, the methane vent theory messing with water and air density is pretty solid, was even tested on mythbusters, and there was something to it....

Back to the topic though...

Great find on the pic there Ram...and the other member who found the pic but didn't connect (applauded both of course...
)...

Again though, the pic is from a completely different source, having nothing to do with the pilot account or source.

An intriguing case, though I feel there isn't much to go on here...without a lot more evidence. Corraboration with radar would help...though isn't exactly telling (hell, we can evade radar). As would more eyewitnesses coming forward.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This is very interesting.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nickless
It pretty much already has. These things just seem to fade away fast. I thought the O'Hare incident would have been a big deal but sadly it seems that it has pretty much faded away too.

Well, I would not be surprized to see the O'hare thing come back in UFO videos. Dan Akroid claims they have footage. What else were you expecting to happen? Did think the O'hare incident would bring on full disclosure? Not a chance. There's no money in full disclosure. I don't think even Dr Greer wants disclosure. He stands to lose a bundle if that were to happen. I think Dr Greer "seeks" disclosure. There are plenty of sales opportunities in seeking.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
just found this article on it today:

www.ufodigest.com...

I thought I read somewhere that the computer will ignore data from stationary ( what stationary objects usually appear? - I think they mean slow moving like birds) objects as unnecessary in order to cut down on clutter in the screen for the controllers.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the link liquidself. Good interview with the pilot, seems like he got pretty shook up about what he saw.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
the MOD have officialy responded to this now... Basically saying this happened in french airspace so speak to the french.

Official MOD response:
www.mod.uk...

The pilots testimonies ,drawings and flight logs:
www.mod.uk...

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
satcom, I'm not sure, but I think you might be thinking of the Channel Islands of California. These Channel Islands are located just off the coast of France, in the English Channel.

Looking at the dates, I wonder if there is a connection to this:

Britain's first Crop Circle of 2007

No those were made by Uni students

[edit on 1/6/07 by realyweely]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hah and the French aren't going to do jack are they...

ah well there's not much else we can do

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by realyweely
No those were made by Uni students

Got a source for that info?

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hey all,

I've been extreamly busy recently and don't seem to have the time to surf as much as I would like.

But saw this and thought I should update this thread.

Richard and Judy interview Captain Ray Bowyer, the pilot who saw a vast yellow object in the skies above the Channel Islands back in April. Bowyer gives an articulate, straight forward account of an experience that clearly peturbed him.

I wish I had known this story had made tabloid press front pages!!

Your thoughts?

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
Your thoughts?

I think the captain seems very credible, and apparently he's still flying judging from the interview. Also, he said he'd seen UFO's in the past and it's apparent that many pilot has done so but are too chicken to report it, unlike this guy.

Interesting....

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Where are the supossedly radar reports?

Does anybody know something about this?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
[Also, yes it violates a number of codes of conduct to fly low over populated areas, but it just happens. Especially near Oxnard and Pt. Mugu, depending on the wind and runway being used, the final approach goes right over the freeway and a great many alfalfa fields and therefore people.

I have no idea about the alleged UFO/USO that was seen but my money would be on testing being done by aircraft stationed at Pt. Mugu and/or carrier operations.

Just my thoughts, Peace...Mondo

I know the island group originally being discuss here is in the English Channel but what abut this sighting from off the Southern California coast near Point Mugu.
Seen near NAS Pt. Mugu

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

I've got a pretty well done report about this case :

www.guernsey.uk-ufo.org...

Cheers,
Europa aka Buck the wild

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Europa733]

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

If we could get one witness from who was on the ground or on the sea (anyone sailing out there or merchant marine vessel crew) to confirm this it would be helpful.

Hi mate this pdf file is a good one and contains more info about radar confirmation and UFO witnesses in another aircraft - it also mentions two more observers on the ground.

The Alderney Channel Islands UFO Incident

Other confirmation of the sighting emerged when BBC Radio Guernsey reported that two visitors staying in Sark at the time had been out for a walk that afternoon, and had returned to their hotel asking what the two bright yellow objects were in the sky, as they looked from their viewpoint towards Alderney

PDF

Cheers.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join