It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Bigfoot Footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
My father used to half own an exotic animal breeding buisness in kansas i used to to help him and i am 100% certain that is a domesticated gorilla. and i do believe in mr. foot

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I do think its real. Why? because to me it seems like first he sees something, then he points out "wait its not a bear" so anybody would say lets check it out and get a better look to see what it is. So as you see it, now you see its not a bear and you examine it with your eyes and seeing something that you are not accustomed to see....i can understand why he says stuttering "uh lets get outta here."

any opinions on what i think.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownAngel
I do think its real. Why? because to me it seems like first he sees something, then he points out "wait its not a bear" so anybody would say lets check it out and get a better look to see what it is. So as you see it, now you see its not a bear and you examine it with your eyes and seeing something that you are not accustomed to see....i can understand why he says stuttering "uh lets get outta here."

any opinions on what i think.

I agree with you about his initial reaction but then as there running it seems like his over emphasising the fact it's not a bear although in that position who knows how you would react.
As a sidenote I'm not sure if I am imagining this but if you can pause on 23 seconds and go frame by frame as the camera swings back towards the creature it actually looks like its standing up, and then when the camera stays still its sitting back down.
Could this mean it was there friend in a suit and when he seen them running he thought his job was done and then they came back for a second view so he quickly sat back down?
Take a look and tell me what you think.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
What got me, was they decide to run. Then they turn around to shoot again, and it was the same distance, if not a little closer?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lorentrook
What got me, was they decide to run. Then they turn around to shoot again, and it was the same distance, if not a little closer?

Yeah I forgot to mention that too. It looked like they just ran around in a circle to get a better shot of it rather then actually running away from it.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
People, both of these videos are hoaxes... don't be duped.
Watch the full series made by the same clowns... it'll make you laugh and feel really ridiculous...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
This video is by the same guys (listen to the voices, accents, "acting", and leaves crunching), and is clearly a fake (you can see the wrinkles in the fabric of the suit). Oh, and they are no longer "anonymous". Based on this clear fake by the same guys, I would say the video linked to in the OP is also a fake, probably using the same suit.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Here is what I see, two guys walk DOWN a hill, flowing stream at right.
They see creature sitting, they use cell ph and quickly see that animal is
Far too big to be a bear. That's what initiates fear. They scramble uphill,
Probably to car on a road. Second guy turns briefly, films more and runs.
Look at the film again, this is a female, very large, with a baby contained
Between her feet. She clearly taps the infant as it starts move up. Thats
Why the creature stays put an does not walk , the creature sees the guys
But they are no threat. These guys are very close and the animal is VERY
Large. Not a fake. Look and look again

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
They seem like good actors, sorry but I don't believe in bigfoot and I don't believe this is concrete evidence. I'd love it if "they" existed but I'm sorry, I can't believe it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join