It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven M. Greer releases UFO photographs!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
Question for the photography experts

I understand that everybody's explanation for the fact that the moth is glowing is that it is flash from the camera....

I notice that behind the moth there's this circle of hazy air, which suggests that the moth is giving off it's own light/heat.

How would flash from the camera produce hazy, heated air behind the moth?

Just for you, Millerman.

If you adjust the brightness of the photo you will also see lots of 'orbs' ie most likely pollen grains floating in the air - as you would expect to find in a forest. Look at the image below and you will see an 'orb' overlapping the moth - just like an 'orb' overlaps Greer's T-shirt in the other CSETI photograph.

An just to recap:

Dust mote (mistakenly called orbs) close to lens of camera producing independantly proven translucent disc effect -:

Nocturnal insect (mistakenly called rods) flying close to video camera producing independantly proven corkscrew effect on single video frame:

Unidentified person (disregarded by CSETI) close to 'blue light' which is possibly an in-camera artifact or something mundane related to person:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
torsion, nice posts in this thread

people like millerman & tock lack critical thinking skills required to come to a conclusion about these photos - which is quite astounding.

It just goes to show how religous people can be about the existance of extra terrestrials.

Millerman, as intelligent human beings we must constantly challenge our own belief system- if your going to accept these pictures as ufos you may aswell just stick to sci-fi

[edit on 28-4-2007 by yeti101]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Is the concept of ETs sending out communication probes really that implausible?

Not necessarily, but the claim that any of these photos constitute evidence of such probes is, rather. The alternative explanations simply 'fit the facts' too well.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by granny smith]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Wow these photos are the proof we've been looking for!

Eh anyway, what a shame that such a once respected cause has gone down this way, i also can't believe that a supposedly intelligent individual (and anyone else for that matter) would believe these photos are anything but the proven photo effects and misinterpreted mundane things that they are.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
torsion, nice posts in this thread

people like millerman & tock lack critical thinking skills required to come to a conclusion about these photos - which is quite astounding.

It just goes to show how religous people can be about the existance of extra terrestrials.

Millerman, as intelligent human beings we must constantly challenge our own belief system- if your going to accept these pictures as ufos you may aswell just stick to sci-fi

yeti

You will note that I haven't said that these pictures are ufos.

And I have been applying critical thinking skills - by asking intelligent questions. Like the question I asked torsion, and the question I asked about the feasibility of alien communication probes.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I have tried my best to answer all your questions, Millerman.

As advice for the future, when looking at photographs I would suggest you disregard what they are claimed to be and simply look at it.

Play around with it to see if there is any hidden detail.

Then decide what you think the photo depicts, not what the photographer wants you to think it is.

It is too easy to be wrongly persuaded by the description that it attached to the image - as we have all seen in this case...

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
If these pictures are the best they could come up with, then i'm very very dissapointed to say the least. The "Light Anchor" photo has 2 people watching up and one looks to be asleep, dont see what the others are doing. Did he make more photo's from this "object" or was it just a lucky shot? The "Loved one" looks the be illuminated by the camera light and not above the tree's but very close the the camera. Very sad to call this UFO's

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I have emailed CSETI requesting that they provide more footage and photographic evidence of the CE-5 protocol.

I know many people have been quick to laugh and complain, but how many of us have attempted to contact them and request better evidence?

Maybe hundreds or thousands of people requesting evidence at the same time will force a response from them.....

Flag this thread!

[edit on 28-4-2007 by millerman]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I have emailed CSETI requesting that they provide more footage and photographic evidence of the CE-5 protocol.

I know many people have been quick to laugh and complain, but how many of us have attempted to contact them and request better evidence?

Maybe hundreds or thousands of people requesting evidence at the same time will force a response from them.....

Flag this thread!

If they had better or more evidence why didnt they put it on the net allready? If they made a sequence of photo's why didn't they release them on the webpage, if they didn't make a sequence of the object then i wonder why not. There are people ridiculed for less then what "evidence" they showed.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by Cygnific]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific

Flag this thread!

If they had better or more evidence why didnt they put it on the net allready? If they made a sequence of photo's why didn't they release them on the webpage, if they didn't make a sequence of the object then i wonder why not. There are people ridiculed for less then what "evidence" they showed.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by Cygnific]

I don't know, Cygnific, but as you can see I am starting an effort to get answers for you. Encourage everyone to flag this thread and email CSETI at [email protected] to request better evidence of the CE-5 protocol.

It only takes a couple of minutes to give them your opinion on this, and maybe this will make a difference!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I don't know, Cygnific, but as you can see I am starting an effort to get answers for you. Encourage everyone to flag this thread and email CSETI at [email protected] to request better evidence of the CE-5 protocol.

You are right, we can allways try to get more from CSETI. I hope it didn't sound like i was disencouraging you or anything.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If you email CSETI at [email protected] to request better evidence of the CE-5 protocol, please take a minute to announce it in this thread and encourage everyone to flag this thread and do the same.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

If you email CSETI at [email protected] to request better evidence of the CE-5 protocol, please take a minute to announce it in this thread and encourage everyone to flag this thread and do the same.

Yeah, good luck with that endeavor. It would be like winning the lottery and having all the right numbers if someone who was questioning them actually got an e-mail.

I hope someone does get an e-mail from them... and if they do e-mail back it will most likely be criticism for criticizing their evidence.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

I did not say that the "MOTH" is an ET.

Excuse me, but did I quote YOU? Do you think this entire thread is all about reacting to what YOU post? Just curious.

Your post came right after mine, and you didn't quote anyone, I thought you were referring to my post. If you weren't referring specifically to my post - sorry.

Accepted. It was just accidental timing, I think. :-)

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I think this is starting to turn ugly now. Comments are now attacks on millerman as opposed to a discussion of what the photos are about. I'm a realist and skeptic and I see these images for what they are. Rather than shoving our finding or principles down someones throat, I think we can justly accept a majority consensus on this post.

What we should be doing is directing our focus on Dr. Greer and company. Objectively monitor any further comments, images, or videos that comes out of his camp. That will better serve the community at large better.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by nullster]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

Yeah, good luck with that endeavor. It would be like winning the lottery and having all the right numbers if someone who was questioning them actually got an e-mail.

I hope someone does get an e-mail from them... and if they do e-mail back it will most likely be criticism for criticizing their evidence.

kroms

Did you take a few minutes to email CSETI?

As I said I am starting an effort to get the kind of evidence from Greer that you guys are asking for.... but I need many people from ATS going in with me on this, as many as possible.

If you haven't already, please take a few minutes to email them at [email protected], and announce that you have done so in this thread. I really want to do this for you, but I need as many people flagging and bumping this thread and emailing CSETI as possible, so that they receive a steady flood of emails over the next few weeks and months.

I think it would mean a lot if guys like you and tezzajw and torsion went in with me on this....

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
What we should be doing is directing our focus on Dr. Greer and company. Objectively monitor any further comments, images, or videos that comes out of his camp. That will better serve the community at large better.
[edit on 28-4-2007 by nullster]

You are right nullster!

Please take a couple of minutes to join me in my little "petition" for better CE-5 evidence from Greer ;-)

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Isn't this ironic that we demand evidence,solid evidence, and not getting one from people that are looking just like us for et's.
Greer started right with the disclosure and testimonies from witnesses but after that as if he was brainwashed or something...

This is my first post here so take me slow

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentifiedu
Isn't this ironic that we demand evidence,solid evidence, and not getting one from people that are looking just like us for et's.
Greer started right with the disclosure and testimonies from witnesses but after that as if he was brainwashed or something...

This is my first post here so take me slow

If you compare this "evidence" with the talk they did before and make it as if they had the greatest info/proof ever, you can think: They lied and just wanted to get some sort of attention/advertising or they had very good evidence but got scared/intimidated and post some stuff that nobody believes and give up talking about disclosure. All i know is, that i would never post pictures as these and say they are unidentified flying objects.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
millerman, i think theres no other conclusion we can draw other than this is the best "evidence" they have, otherwise why publish it?

ive known for a long time greer was a con artist. I mean come on- alien visions since he was 8, levitation etc?

maybe business is slow and they needed something to encourage people to sign up. I think theyve done more harm than good to their cause. I couldnt be happier

Greer ranks along side these people in the believability stakes www.youtube.com...

but i agree with nullster- we shouldnt attack the people who buy into the beleifs and concentrate on the people who are perpetuating these belief systems like greer & sereda

[edit on 29-4-2007 by yeti101]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join