It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELF Technology Used to Manipulate Citizens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
Oh, sorry, wrong replies then.

The whole ELF thing has such a lot of oddball baggage attached it's amazing to me. Especially when the information capacity of the channel is so small.

seems like you had a few unpleasant encounters with umm 'ELF centered people' in the past...

Do you think people become violent, sleepy, aggressive et al when lightning strikes nearby? That's a MUCH larger signal, and a shotgun of frequencies to boot.

I guess what's funny is the people that think you can send high-def color movies over ELF. To single targets.

my cats regularly chase each other before thunderstorms, but then it might just be the weather. lightning is strong but it's also of very short duration and life had time to adapt to it. the same applies to the entire natural spectrum and signal patterns, though.

It takes a non-linear function, typically a semiconductor junction - you have to multiply the sidebands and the carrier together to recover the original audio. You can use a multiplier but a diode junction "exposes" a multiplication in its I-V curve.

yeah, begs the question if living tissue exhibits semiconducting properties, doesn't it? amplification to effective levels might be an issue though.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
my last post on this thread page 2 was back on 5/5/07. I was not aware that it was that far back. Since that time I have made a trip to the mountains around Waynesboro, Virginia and rented a cabin for 4 days.
While traveling about Waynesboro..I stopped at an Arbys for some fast food and returning to my vehicle I found this antenna just down the block behind a store. Quickly I took out my camera for some photos.

Here are the links.

i135.photobucket.com...

This one to the untrained eye just going about town with important stuff like American Idol and the LA Lakers on ones mind would look like a flagpole and be automatically filtered out as one goes about ones day.

Here is a photo of the trailer hook up going to this antenna.

i135.photobucket.com...

For those of you not versed in this type of set up this is a commercial hook up..heavy duty hard line. This means professional hook ups by professionals. Also if you look closely this set up has more than one cable running to it implying multipurpose or multi functional.
Most home antennas...dish or television antennas will have only one hook up or cable running to them. This set up has many.

My question going through my mind is what is the operating frequency range of this set up..bandwidth etc etc. Is this a receiving or receiving/transmitting set up??

Hoping some of you will be able to shed light on this.

My initial reaction is that this set up is possibly for the multitudes of video cameras that so many citys are wont to set up to monitor thier populace around major intersections or buisness areas. Digitial signals to and fro these cameras. But then again who knows. but the professionals who set them up.

Will have another picture soon to also post of the one in the local parks up the road from me also disguised as a flag pole and the trailer deep in the foilage.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Elves are us. Dwarves are us. We are Elven because we detect the nature energy inherent in any situation. Let our instincts and good faith decide and we will become an enlightened people. Elves knew both the sword and the Majik within the soul, not just one or t other. We don't always have to be warriors, we can look for Elven diplomacy, care and consideration. Sweet dreams....

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cerkit Breaker

A good website for this kind of stuff is the ulf/elf group on yahoo:
tech.groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tom Bedlam

I can comprehend much of whats being said..having said, that how come no one has tried to argue that if elf is used for underwater comm., and the human body is comprised mostly of water and your brain is encased in a sac of water (or possibly a more conductive form of "water), wouldn't that make the argument as to how elf could affect brain waves.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cerkit Breaker

journal.borderlands.com...

hypertextbook.com...

Take no notice of boffins who think they know, read this. enjoy!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
A friend just sent me this article:

DC Killer Just One of Many ELF Paranoids

Did a search and found this thread. Goes back to 2007, but adding the story here. I think the article is bull, there is a good chance Aaron Alexis was ELF...

just for fun, Elf (elves) are supernatural beings in mythology. Hmmm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join