It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manifest Production Observership of a Light Encoded Reality Matrix.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

D.B.C.

What do you consider the simplest, most un-messed with version or source of instruction for this topic? Obviously there are the essays this thread touches on but it would seem that there was, at least at one time, some training or perhaps another 'cleaner' source of information on this topic. Be interested in your thoughts/opinions.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hello AT,

I translated and studied the essays a few times. I began my 'training' a week ago. But could you give some tips and tricks ( /principles ) for the beginning student? For example, is it good to train every aspect on itself first (like first learn to visualise, then learn to go in overunity, then to send your energies etc., and do you have some tips on all of these matters) or should it be practised as a whole?
I assume you learned it on an accelerated way trough the program, or did you do it on your own? And how where your first experiences?
I know, a lot of questions, but it is to get some direction, to get it right, I'm sure you understand...

anyway, my excuses for any typos and thank you for taking your time to read and answer this!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
To the poster above I think the guy learned directly through the program. Lerm reminds me a lot of siddhi powers actually. The idea of manifesting out of thin air is cool, but is there an off switch? Every thought manifesting out of thin air seems dangerous...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Reading the posts get funnier by the minute. Whoever is claiming to have 'written' the three pilfered 'essays' ia the same person from the intelligence group that had penetrated the exopolitics discussion group on yahoo, run by Michael Salla, and who also targeted the life physics group in California. I know, because I was part of research group 2 in the LA area until recently. Before that I was deputy director of the lpgc lab in northern CA. The ones to have done all of what is now on the net was done by them in 2001 and 2002, in the Los Angeles area, in the Bay Area and in the Chicago area. And those "essays" were badly mangled by whoever took lead in "disclosing" the existence of LERM, which is actually LEOM, or light encoding of object matrices. They were not essays, but rather sections of a manual we used during training in the San Francisco area. Yeah, there were 13 in that group, 11 in the LA group, and 16 in the Chicago group. Work continues in LEOM and yes, there are applications now for more than just apples, pears, and kitty cats. In the next few months, expect to see real, reproducible information with steps and protocols anyone can follow. No, it is not going to be the idiot's guide to LEOM and MPO. The only idiot is the one who argues that there is no physics to back it up. Oh, and I believe there may even be research papers or monographs that I heard were going to be made public. When I hear stuff from sources I know and trust, then I'll post it here. And yes, stuff I worked on will most likely be part of what is made public.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It seems there is an update and a new site:

www.lifephysicsgroup.org...

Let's see what we can discover and understand out of this, whether it's real or not.

In this website, visitors will find a physics that is controversial and perhaps science fiction to many current physicists. It is non-Einsteinian and non-relativistic. It is also beyond the physics generated by David Bohm, although stimulated by and based on Bohmian physics.

In classical physics – the physics ruled by the Standard Model of Einstein’s physics – the means are theory and model-making, and the method is an empiric one: experimentation. In the “soft” sciences (as opposed to the “hardest” of sciences – physics) such as the social sciences, the method is an experimental nomothetic empiricism. The key to science done within the Standard Model in physics seems to lie in what is admitted in as data: it must be “physical” and be propelled by theoretical requirements prompted by the Standard Model. Even strings and superstrings, highly mathematical entities, must induce integration of natural physical forces – the strong, the weak, electromagnetism and gravity. And when strings are given sensorial conformations, they are visualized as vibrating single strand, corkscrew-like and closed loop in shape. The substance of physics then begins at the Planck limit and extends all the way to the upper limits of the EM range. In the world, this is operationalized as the domain between infinity and the infinitesimal.

And then there is a physics of life, driven by a pursuit of ultimate causation and the theoretical model and principles by which David Bohm’s enfolded “orders” unfold upward and downward causality chains. This is not a theistic pursuit to prove God exists – though an emerging Working Model hints at a vast and elegant superintelligence as prime source. Life physics’ unwitting pursuit has turned out to be ultimate causation (or the decipherment of what happened before the Big Bang in “negative” time and “negative” space), the formulation of superdomains which stemmed in sui-genesis from a T-boundary (which an emergent Working Model predicts they exist outside the limits of 4-spacetime), and the accessing of a supercontinuous plenum by a geometry of interconnectivity through a growing understanding of discernible rules (which means levels of manifestation by which causality vectors move “up” or “down” strong negentropic orders of symmetry [utmost near the T-boundary, and relatively least in 4-spacetime]).

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Thanks for this, I love all this stuff!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Anything to all of this?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well, the member RealMcCoy seems to be giving further info here

Search on the page for (this is old stuff).

IN fact, google LERM LEOM MPO and you will in the see first links posts made this month on the subject.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
ok.. maybe it's just me.. but, i tried all think links to the essays, none of them worked... the first video that was posted "has been removed by user". the chris angel video "contains copryrighted material from a&e" and is unable to be viewed.. i dunno.. i'm just saying.. i'll try them again later, to see if they work. but now, i REALLY wanna know what's there. lol

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Is there anyway to restore those links to those essays? I would like to read them, and try to make something in front of me using light.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridkeeper

Hi Gridkeeper,

By any remote chance that you are reading this, I wanted to say that I tried your links in your OP and I got this message:

"No Data Received"

Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.

"Error 324. (net: ERR_Empty_Response): The Server closed the connection without sending any data."

Just wondering if I got that error because I'm at the Public Library or because of some other reason. Maybe the page isn't available any longer. I was going to PM you but I see that you've been banned.

I'd love to know if you know where I can find information about the Matrix and "the Manifest LERM Modules" you mention in your OP. Maybe you have copies?

Please contact me if you can on Youtube.

Thanks,

Toni

edit on 6-5-2011 by Antoniastar because: forgot something important.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Oh good. I did find all three essays.

So I guess my question now is, is this doc I found the same as the one that was/is posted at the links you offered?

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Your selfiish posts seem to have killed this thread dear.

Why not pm him all of these irrelevant questions,not in the thread....ok?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
THE MANIFEST LERM MODULES - HERE IS THE LINK - 3 PAGES HAVE ALREADY BEEN REMOVED BY TPTB!!!

This is the original website where the LERM documents were published for PUBLIC VIEW.

Original website foundationreportsinlifephysics.org... ( the lerm essays have been removed)

To prove this I am posting the original link below, they will take you to a 404 error page where the documents were first placed.

Original link to essay 1:
links dont work.:-(
foundationreportsinlifephysics.org...

Original link to essay 2:

Original link to essay 3:

The cached pages still work so if you don’t have a copy of these documents then now is the time to get them. These documents were placed on this site by the scientists which developed them, you are not breaking any rules by doing this.
Cached pages below:

essay 1 cached : COPY NOW!!!!

essay 2 cached : COPY NOW!!!!

essay 3 cached :COPY NOW!!!!

All the best, GK.

Mod Edit: Fixed the links.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
And of course the links have all vanished again.
As someone else said,someone does not want this info to get out...
edit on 13-8-2011 by paperface because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The Life Physics Group-California already disbanded.
Hope there are other "instant manifestation" techniques available to forum members since the LERM Modules are just part of the LPG-C training manual and incomplete and even tampered.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Fear is the mind killer. Put your hand in the box. Time it.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Wait, so this was a reality-hacking technique? Anyone from this thread still around?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

i remember this, was an odd one.

i once found a forum that was purported to be ran by The Life Physics Group-California, and generally the 2 or 3 threads on the site were just strangers asking the group questions about how to achieve it, 2 or 3 supposed group members would weight in vague answers from time to time, until one day some guy shows up and says he is the true owner of the site and had been unaware of the forum discussions that had been occuring, but he was interested in the content and wanted us to continue, nevertheless it died there. after awhile the site went offline, you can find it in the wayback machine though lerm-mpo.wetpaint.com... web.archive.org...://lerm-mpo.wetpaint.com

since ats is breaking the wayback link for some reason, just qoute my post to see it unbroken
edit on 5/6/15 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join