It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manifest Production Observership of a Light Encoded Reality Matrix.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
THE MANIFEST LERM MODULES - HERE IS THE LINK - 3 PAGES HAVE ALREADY BEEN REMOVED BY TPTB!!!

This is the original website where the LERM documents were published for PUBLIC VIEW.

Original website foundationreportsinlifephysics.org... ( the lerm essays have been removed)

To prove this I am posting the original link below, they will take you to a 404 error page where the documents were first placed.

Original link to essay 1:

foundationreportsinlifephysics.org...

Original link to essay 2:

Original link to essay 3:

The cached pages still work so if you don’t have a copy of these documents then now is the time to get them. These documents were placed on this site by the scientists which developed them, you are not breaking any rules by doing this.
Cached pages below:

essay 1 cached : COPY NOW!!!!

essay 2 cached : COPY NOW!!!!

essay 3 cached :COPY NOW!!!!

All the best, GK.

Mod Edit: Fixed the links.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This is very interesting material... Thanks for it man.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Printed out the first essay and so far it is a great read
Anyone that is into space and time should download these

In the first two paragraphs, it reads almost along the lines of remote viewing teachings.

Time is said to be described as vertical, with every moment in existence stacked upon the next and all coinciding with one another. In other words, time is the collective of all moments of all experience simultaneously existing within non-time, which is usually referred to as eternity.

Vertical time infers that one can select a moment of experience and use time and space as the portal through which they continuity factor that changes vertical time into horizonal time or coventional time.

This makes things very interesting for us, for every experience we have ever had or will ever have exists right now, and the past and future are actually in the present, but rolled up as if both were infinities but are not, not really.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
*Snip*

This proves my point, the reality we live in it's really a SIMULATED REALITY.

*Mod Edit* - Removed offensive material against ATS Terms and Conditions.

[edit on 4/19/07 by niteboy82]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Very Cool Post! I am off to work but will certainly check this out when I get back!

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is awesome, and it also sympathizes with the books of Zecharia Sichin
and Lawrence Gardner, when they talk about the all sacred and holy of holies, TABLE OF DESTINIES which are held by the Lord God Enlil, which contain everything that man did, and didn't do, in its existence, in case you are wondering what this means?? This actually means that they have the complete history of man since it's dawn to their demise, in some tablets!!!!!, but how could they have all that since they don't know the future???? That's something that you and I don't know about time, but they do, and the links for this thread seems to be talking about exactly that.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
very nice find. I saved a copy and will read them when I get home from work.

I tried to do some more research on LERM and I found this:
www.youtube.com...

wierd huh?

[edit on 19-4-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Sorry but i dont trust articles written on such outlandish topics when they contain numerous spelling errors. If the folks who theorize and hypothesize said subject matter cannot spell correctly, then it lessens its effectiveness unless you are the type who just wants to believe in something/anything regardless. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousbeliever

I tried to do some more research on LERM and I found this:

wierd huh?

??????????????????????

I wonder how he did that. I think it's some kind of illusion though. But that's really strange. It reminds me of a similar trick by Criss Angel.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Seriously.. this reminds me of the wingmakers story in which the scientist was able to materialise objects out of thin air. The story was fiction, but I always wandered if there was some truth behind it. So apparently if these essays are real, they are the direct instructions to instant manifestation. The essays explain a lot and make a whole lot of sense with what I've come to believe and experience though.

I've also noticed that the authors are using pseudonyms, and I think that the grammar problems are intentionally done.

Just my two cents...

[edit on 20-4-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yes, I agree, they are intentional. This group is real, I can prove that but chose not to at this time (please respect this).

For those not so familiar with this subject here is a "tit bit" : you have the N.S.A. and above that you have a group called A.C.T.I.O.N ACIO, and, above that you have a small group called The Labyrinth Group, that is who produced these documents.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I've been reading them a bit and trying to materialize something simple like solid piece of gold out of 'nothing'. no luck yet, but I'll continue to keep trying. I would love to see an instructional video on this, that would help me concentrate. I mean... if this technique is true, I'd quit my job and just create food and water for myself to survive

The hardest part of getting it to work is believing it works, which unfortunatly is one of the requirements. I guess if this 'technology' got into the wrong hands, then a terrorist could conjur up a nuclear bomb. So perhaps it's best if this 'technology' doesn't spread too far and wide... at least until we can eliminate terrorism from the world by using these techniques to solve the world's problems such as poverty.

according the the article, nepalese monks can also use a similar technique to materialize objects out of nowhere.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
just some questions

how does this coincide with the books of Zecharia Sichin?

why is there no other evidence of this subject? i have researched it and found nothing, if there is please post a link

why would the organisation you mentioned want to bring the webpages down?

why would they do intentional grammar mistakes?

the youtube link is strange, but most likely an illusion (albeit, a good one), one thing i noticed is that he is always standing next to the wall and does not move from it, if it is a magic trick, why would they call it lerm?

[edit on 23-4-2007 by 117113]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
How does this coincide with Sitchin's books?? Read eden's post, and then read my second post so you can get an idea. If you still need more answers read the Earth Chronicles collection by Zecharia Sitchin and then read the essays presented on the links at the start of this thread, if you still can't find a relation between them both, I'm sorry I can't help you.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
i saved em but i opened the first and read and it started to get a bit complicated for my dumb ass.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It's not complicated. You can follow it quite easily despite the big words.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Very interesting read, do they say where they get their information from?

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think it's based on their own research and partly based on something else. Perhaps something to do with the wingmakers, because they're using the same words.

Note that the researchers are pseudonyms, and that they don't want to publish under their real names for fear of repercussion from their jobs. One thing is sure though, they're based in California.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
that would explain why they wont make a video

but why is this topic under government/military projects? how does this asscociate?

it would be interesting if someone could test this and post their results in the research forum

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The first documents isn't available anymore... could someone post it or upload it somewhere? Also, i'm interested in the videos... how the hell can they do that sort of trick without computer post-production?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join