It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manifest Production Observership of a Light Encoded Reality Matrix.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This particular statement from the LERM-MPO modules stood out for me:

"Any self-respecting Nepalese monk can MPO his own food as demonstration of ascent in capabilities and illumination".

I myself would love to meet one of these monks and see a demonstration. I doubt these monks would be in on a governmet conspiracy.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiousbeliever
This particular statement from the LERM-MPO modules stood out for me:

"Any self-respecting Nepalese monk can MPO his own food as demonstration of ascent in capabilities and illumination".

That concept poses an interesting question.

A while back; I remember reading about a boy "monk" who, reportedly, had not eaten for months (I believe he also has/had gone missing). My question is; could a person with the "right" mindset "LERM-MPO" sustenance directly into his/her body through willpower/belief alone?

True, or false; The essay certainly makes for an interesting read.

[edit on 5/8/07 by redmage]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Yes all we need now is an Idiots guide to MPO haha.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I found what seems to be the same thing, on another website, it seems to be all 3 essays in one page. Weird. Hope this helps and that its allowed.

people.tribe.net...

Nice find. This is the version given out to selected 33rd degree members of Zion freemasonry. It is not quite the same as the version which I have exposed to you. This one has the first part missing and some parts are worded differently. It is designed to MPO LERM using the light of Satan, that is why I posted the original copy at the top of this thread. Duality is a bitch sometimes.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I found what seems to be the same thing, on another website, it seems to be all 3 essays in one page. Weird. Hope this helps and that its allowed.

people.tribe.net...

Nice find. This is the version given out to selected 33rd degree members of Zion freemasonry. It is not quite the same as the version which I have exposed to you. This one has the first part missing and some parts are worded differently. It is designed to MPO LERM using the light of Satan, that is why I posted the original copy at the top of this thread. Duality is a bitch sometimes.

OK I thought it seemed a little different, different words in some areas.

Light of satan you say?

Do you believe that these documents are true? Or simply theories? Was it your friend that exposed these documents?

[edit on 8-5-2007 by _Phoenix_]

[edit on 8-5-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hi Phoenix, it was I that exposed these documents for what they really are. Yes I believe they work as I know much more than I am prepared to tell, sorry but that's the way I am on this. If you read these documents, do not become obsessed by them or frustrated when they seem unworkable. I gave these out to help people awaken their DNA and find their TRUE potential as human beings..

GK.

P.S. James Casbolt was given the 2nd and 3rd document which mentions Babylon also. It was me that then went and got the 1st document and the original copies of all 3 essays. How did I manage this? Because I can. Sorry, I would have to write a book to explain much of this.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Hi Phoenix, it was I that exposed these documents for what they really are. Yes I believe they work as I know much more than I am prepared to tell, sorry but that's the way I am on this. If you read these documents, do not become obsessed by them or frustrated when they seem unworkable. I gave these out to help people awaken their DNA and find their TRUE potential as human beings..

GK.

P.S. James Casbolt was given the 2nd and 3rd document which mentions Babylon also. It was me that then went and got the 1st document and the original copies of all 3 essays. How did I manage this? Because I can. Sorry, I would have to write a book to explain much of this.

OK, Thanks GridKeeper.

Ill take your word on this, and Ill respect you decision for only revealing what you desire, Ill try not to obsess over these documents lol.

If you do decide to give more info, Ill definetly be interested.

See ya.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I wonder how he did that. I think it's some kind of illusion though. But that's really strange. It reminds me of a similar trick by Criss Angel.

they're both just very, very clever tricks. the first is very well done as it is a single camera shot and therefore the more convincing trick. the guy has some contortionist abilities and is actually 'hiding' behind his fake top and his fake trouser legs (and is most likely attached behind one of the trouser legs). you need to watch it very carefully and closely a few times but you can see his real body poke occasionally behind his props - note also that he has to keep the legs pushed together at times to stop you from seeing his real legs). hats off to this guy though as its a very well orchestrated and ingenious trick!

the chris angel trick is less convincing as it's all a set up with separate camera shots and a fake audience. the 'top half' of the girl is some girl i saw on a tv program ages ago who i think was born without legs and the bottom half is just another contortionist fitted in the skirt.

as to 'lerm' i would need a lot of convincing to believe it is a real phenomena. if it were, we would be seeing many public examples of it and not excuses as to why it cant be demonstrated easily. i'm sure ats would allow a special forum with guaranteed anonymity for anyone who could prove it here but i doubt there will be (m)any takers on an offer like that.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
About James Casbolt, he seems crazy. I just looked at his pictures, I've already seen most of them and they are fakes. There's even a picture from John Titor and he's saying it's some kind of stargate device... HAHAHAHA.

Seriously.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hi, the Lerm video on youtube is not Lerming and is DEFINATELY a trick. Lerming is a bout light encoding material objects. If this guy could really detatch
his torso then he would have shown that and he didn't. Nice trick though. He found lerm on the wingmakers website. He now has the Lerm documents, so maybe his next video will be a little more exciting.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I've been googling info on LERM/MPO and each week, there is less information coming up in the search results. Links that I could have sworn I've visted are gone now (some links show up in the search results, but the page has been deleted).... someone out there is trying to remove this info.

This is separate from the dissapearing pages from the foundation reports in life physics links. most of the links I'm referring to are on message boards.

edit:
Also... I was wondering. If thoughts are real, and dreams are made up of thoughts, then is it possible for our dreams to physically manifest in some other 'dimension', or occasionally into our own physical world subconciously?

For myself, dreams feel very real. Even after I wake up from a dream, I still feel that the dream was very realistc although I do know it was a dream because of the fact that I woke up from it. I'm also thinking there may be a link between this and the 'hallucinations' during sleep paralysis.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Dear Vitchilo,

I took some of the pictures on James's website myself and they are real and I can prove it. Of course some of the pictures SENT TO JAMES are going to be fakes, that is why SOME OF THEM say "probable" at the bottom. The idea is for people to come forward with information about these. If you haven't realised this by now then your comments about James being crazy are crazy in itself. How many times do I have to explain this to people? If you had a proper look at James's website then you would realise this. Comments like yours are a waste of space my friend.

[edit on 11-5-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I've been googling info on LERM/MPO and each week, there is less information coming up in the search results. Links that I could have sworn I've visted are gone now (some links show up in the search results, but the page has been deleted).... someone out there is trying to remove this info.

This is separate from the dissapearing pages from the foundation reports in life physics links. most of the links I'm referring to are on message boards.

Thank you for sharing this, I am not surprised. I think some # has hit the fan!!!

One of my closest friends is travelling back from James's house as we speak and he is being tracked by some sort of military jet loaded with rockets. It keeps hovering over his car, everytime he points his camera out of the window it climbs straight back up into the clouds. If he gets a picture I'll post it on the forum. Someone out there is not happy!!!

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Hi, the Lerm video on youtube is not Lerming and is DEFINATELY a trick. Lerming is a bout light encoding material objects. If this guy could really detatch
his torso then he would have shown that and he didn't. Nice trick though. He found lerm on the wingmakers website. He now has the Lerm documents, so maybe his next video will be a little more exciting.

no offense, but what evidence is there for 'lerming' other than a dodgy audio tape of a demonstration between someone supposedly chosen at random from the phone book and a 'lermer' (if you believe that) and some other anonymous people's word for it? if someone were to come forward with visually documented evidence or proof then it might be of more interest but so far there is none.

to slightly paraphrase your words.... if people could really materialise objects from out of nowhere .. ie if 'lerming' existed then someone would have concretely shown it can be done and they haven't. nice trick though. but, extraordinary claims .... etc etc

i would like to believe in such an amazing physics breakthrough but ask yourself seriously that if this technology existed, don't you think someone would be giving documented examples of it and not just document excuses?

if they didn't want the fame or fortune associated with making it public then they could teach someone else who could show it to keep themselves out of the spotlight. even filming it without showing their face and disguising their voice (as is done by the media often) would be acceptable. just taking somebody's word for it is hardly scientific.

as they've lain out how it's supposedly done, you should see an influx of ats members posting 'wow this really works' type threads (with documented experiments included). i won't be holding my breath waiting for them though.

but if you do find any really good evidence then please post it here for analysis.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

no offense, but what evidence is there for 'lerming' other than a dodgy audio tape of a demonstration between someone supposedly chosen at random from the phone book and a 'lermer' (if you believe that) and some other anonymous people's word for it? if someone were to come forward with visually documented evidence or proof then it might be of more interest but so far there is none.

to slightly paraphrase your words.... if people could really materialise objects from out of nowhere .. ie if 'lerming' existed then someone would have concretely shown it can be done and they haven't. nice trick though. but, extraordinary claims .... etc etc

i would like to believe in such an amazing physics breakthrough but ask yourself seriously that if this technology existed, don't you think someone would be giving documented examples of it and not just document excuses?

if they didn't want the fame or fortune associated with making it public then they could teach someone else who could show it to keep themselves out of the spotlight. even filming it without showing their face and disguising their voice (as is done by the media often) would be acceptable. just taking somebody's word for it is hardly scientific.

as they've lain out how it's supposedly done, you should see an influx of ats members posting 'wow this really works' type threads (with documented experiments included). i won't be holding my breath waiting for them though.

but if you do find any really good evidence then please post it here for analysis.

Good call. This is VERY new indeed. There are very few people which can use these techniques now and they are not the type of people who want to be pushed forward into the public eye.

As far as I know, I was one of the first people, if not the first person to make the public aware of these documents and also place them on the conspiracy forums. I hope someone will be able to do this and film it at some point, that is what is needed.

If you can move the Lerming process into your sub concious mind then you will Lerm.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
good point gridkeeper. If I ever got this lerm/mpo technique to work for myself, I'd probalby want to keep quiet and not draw attention, uless I had immunity to demonstrate it at a congressional hearing. I'd use the technique though to get through hard economic times in case we go into another great depression. I'd try to teach my family and friends the technique as well.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   

For myself, dreams feel very real. Even after I wake up from a dream, I still feel that the dream was very realistc although I do know it was a dream because of the fact that I woke up from it. I'm also thinking there may be a link between this and the 'hallucinations' during sleep paralysis.

HAHA, I just recalled I was lying in bed, and I thought lets try doing lerm, I thought to myself, lets try to make a penny appear on my bed, after some time, It actually happened, I was amazed, I looked at the penny, but it seemed, kinda odd, instead of the queen, there was a guy and 5555 numbers was were the date should be, anyway I was like this is great, its a begining.

Then I woke up, Damn dreams haha.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by _Phoenix_]

[edit on 13-5-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Gridkeeper: To be sure, are you talking about the ``personal photographs`` or the ``research photographs``? If it's the personal photographs, I believe you, but most research photographs are fakes, don't fit the description or are normal things.

Anyway, good thread. What is sad is I can't remember most of my dreams, in fact I can't remember what I dreamed in the last 3 weeks or so... Do you know any way to ``dream`` or to remember dreams more?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Anyway, good thread. What is sad is I can't remember most of my dreams, in fact I can't remember what I dreamed in the last 3 weeks or so... Do you know any way to ``dream`` or to remember dreams more?

Ive read that if you do recall a dream, write it down staight away when you wake up, try not to move much, or you may forget easier.

Over time its supposed to make you body think its important to remember dreams, and dreams then become easier to remember.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hi Vitchilo
, yes I was talking about the personal ones. You know, James isn't trying to fool anyone, he is just trying to find out what's real and what isn't.

respect, Gridkeeper.

P.S. I 100% agree with Phoenix about writing down the dreams. One of my friends did this for a while until he could just remember anyway, eventually he learnt to conciously control his own actions whilst dreaming.

good luck, GK.

edit, replied to wrong name:-)

[edit on 13-5-2007 by Gridkeeper]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join