It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manifest Production Observership of a Light Encoded Reality Matrix.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
117113, small question big answer! Really don't know where to start on answering this, it would probably fit into a book!

In short I did it out of LOVE for ALL humanity.....

QUOTE:

" WHO AM I? WHAT AM I? AS I AM, I AM NOT . BUT AS WE ARE, I AM.
AND TO YOU MY CREATION, MY PERFECT LOVE IS YOUR PERFECT FREEDOM.
AND I WILL BE WITH YOU FOREVER AND EVER, UNTIL THE END, AND THEN FOREVER MORE."

Life is simple, it is us humans which make it complicated:-)

GK.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
One cannot change the laws of physics and metaphysics. All the techno-babble in those reference sites listed all point to one source behind the manifestations of light into matter: Group Entities.

A Group Entity is a collective of spirits or discarnates that can number in the hundreds, thousands, and rarely in the millions of members. They are not highly evolved souls but embrace at best only basic spirituality in the Mid Realms, and form entire communities. These are the cities of light that many near-death experiencers talk about seeing when out of the body. When the many members of the community combine their energies in The Light, they can produce minor miracles of healing and telekinesis. That is the source of power behind the Gift of Manifestation that is being discussed.

There is no way to offset or cheat basic metaphysical principle. Visualization and willpower is not enough.

It takes a great deal of telekinetic energy to manifest something directly and in the material sense. That kind of power is only available in and from The Light Of The God Force on the Other Side

If you want to evolve into being able to have telekinetic abilities (by yourself) after you leave the flesh, I would recommend ignoring all the distorted, intellectually colorful nonsense and just start using Heart Chakra Radiance on a daily basis.

That will put you on the path to strengthen your inner light so when you are Ascended in The Light you will have the power to do much more than the small miracles mentioned through Manifest Production Observership (MPO).

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Does anyone have the 3rd essay? The link is broken...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Here's the 3rd essay...

rapidshare.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hey, I wonder if anyone has ever taken the time to do this? I haven't done it.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Sorry, but the cache-links do not work anymore either!

Is there a way to get these fikes again?

I would be thankful! Maggi

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Thanks for getting this out gridkeeper

It was a long time coming.
A star and a flag for you.

The only thing stopping people from doing this is our minds, any doubts your mind has will result in failure, same with people who want to practice telekinisis, you basically have to train your mind,enter trance states,remove all disbelief and doubts when your attempting to do this.

For a "western"/"eastern" educated civilisation which im assuming the ones who are on this thread are, its very difficult for us to achieve the state of mind needed for this due to us being brainwashed since birth that certain things are impossible.

Its our belief system which limits us to the unlimited possibilities of our infinite universe.

I cant believe this information has surfaced. This is big, theres something about this information that just seems strange,almost as if it could be a world changing revelation somehow.

It also explains alot of unanswered questions about our abilities as so called limited humans.

Thanks to _Pheonix_ for getting all the essays on this website.

All Essays

[edit on 11-6-2008 by markjaxson]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
I cant believe this information has surfaced. This is big, theres something about this information that just seems strange,almost as if it could be a world changing revelation somehow.

It's not big, it's enormous. If this became common knowledge, money and selling (hell, even bartering) would not be necessary.

Now think of the implications of that.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The essays are now also on scribd:

www.scribd.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Ok, i'm just reading through the whole thing and it is pretty neat. But now for the milion dollar question: Has anyone here actually done it? Even if you just managed to L.E.R.M. a tiny piece of paper out of nothing, please post it here

As of yet i haven't managed anything except for a tingly feeling in the hand where i tried to L.E.R.M. a euro-coin

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This link might contain the missing stuff, not sure, but I read it earlier, seemed pretty complete...
www.scribd.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Isn't this called "The Secret" ?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

Not really, 'the secret' goes as far as intention will make things happen so you get [whatever] This goes much further in saying that you can will something into existence on a much more direct manner.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Found this...

www.scribd.com...

I haven't read it yet.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Geeez... It's a HUUGE amount of information stuffed in 23 pages. I'm on page 11 right now. CHeck it out guys. The link above is another discussion about MPO & LERM.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
glad this has been re uploaded

good work

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Think of MPO as a spectrum of possibilities. LERM or LEOM (light encoding of object matrix) (same thing) is an application within this spectrum of possibilities.

It is too bad that both MPO and LERM came out into the public domain in the way they did, through a man who passed himself as Casbolt from the UK and who appeared on several other forums peddling the same watered down thing. The unvarnished truth about MPO and LERM as presented in the so-called "essays" is that they were part of a training manual for people participating in a project operated by a private foundation in southern CA in the early years of this decade. I heard from the people who were teaching some years later that the manual was stolen by some guy who came to work with them. This foundation and the group that did the training for us in the LA area were not part of any government group or project. We knew that going in because the man who set up the foundation was very much against getting involved with the people behind the wingmakers and others he said were not good people. I don't know about the wingmaker guys myself, but that's what I knew then.

There is so much crap about LERM and MPO today out here on the net that it is difficult to know what's real and what's patent bullcrap. Does it work? Oh, yeah. Does it have revolutionary implications? You bet. Can it be used daily? Yes. I do. Quietly and without fanfare. Nobody else needs to know. I also use it to stay healthy and without any illnesses now for nearly seven years. Not even the sniffles! The guys who did the training are on the net now, I think. I haven't been involved with any of their programs for about four years now. We parted friendly. How could we not? These are the guys who showed me how to use the vacuum as my personal energy source.

D.B.C.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hi D.B.C.

Is the private foundation you're referring to the one that Gridkeeper referred to in his thread opening post?

Foundation Reports in Life Physics?

Thanks,

Bandit

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join