It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School shootings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum
The Americans around him him made him a rogue selfish person...

So blame yourself...

We are tired of hearing about America every bloody day ,breakfast,noon and night...

america this, america that day in ,day out...

one would think the whole bloody world is america...

an american trips over...we have to hear about it...

an american dies we have to hear about it...

an american gets a papercut we have to hear about it...

an american has hurt feelings and litigates..we have to hear about it...

i used to like america about 15 years ago but now i am really starting to detest them and hate them...the way they are trying to impose americans laws and rules and regulations on the whole planet...

corrupt FDA officials are now trying to ban world wide sales of vitamins and minerals to protect drug companies and classfying fruit juices as drugs now....

trying to stop medicines being produced locally at affordable prices...

the list goes on and on...

no wonder every one hates you...

Do you really think that America controls America and makes all these decisions and carries out all their own original ideas and plans?

I believe there is a much more sinister underlying issue that is very difficult to root out.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Its being reported that the guy had been writing very violent plays and other papers for his english class and his Professor advised counseling, which he got.
He was also taking anti-depressants, probably SSRI's.
How many things like this have to happen AFTER someone starts taking SSRI's before people realize how dangerous these drugs are.
The two kids at Columbine were reported to have been taking Zoloft at the time of that shooting.
These are just two examples, there are more I am sure. One day of digging and I could find evidence that would link SSRI's to other disasters like this that were buried in the media.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
what if they were methadone kids// mind controlled they can advance the NWO agenda?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
home.overflow.net.au...

i thought this was kind of related.

im in the mindset that this was a little too coincidental,
kind of takes the spotlight off a few things in the news these days, i heard on the news just a couple hours ago that each victim had 3 bullets, and, like in the oklahoma bombing the first local reports had other bombs being taken out of the building, yet later that night it was just mcveigh, yesterday had maybe a second gunman and now its just 1 shooter. I also have to question the cellphone video, cmon your telling me with all that shooting the cops nor anybody else heard it. do you know how close up you have to be to acurately shoot somebody with a 22 pistol, within say 10 feet, acuratley. i have a 25 semi, which jamms if i pull the trigger too fast, and im a very good shot, yet the range for acurracy last time i went to the shooting range was aroun 10 -12 feet. 33/ & 4-16-2007- do i see 911

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This is apparently staged / mind controlled / triggered domestic false flag terrorism as produced in Oklahoma, Columbine,...

Performed by military black ops or C.I.A., with the complicity of local police and even school principals. See 'CIA on Campus'.

Makes me wonder seriously whether the United States government hasn't become overwhelmed by evil itself.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Just my input >>

Feb. 2, 1996
Moses Lake, Wash. Two students and one teacher killed, one other wounded when 14-year-old Barry Loukaitis opened fire on his algebra class.

March 13, 1996
Dunblane, Scotland 16 children and one teacher killed at Dunblane Primary School by Thomas Hamilton, who then killed himself. 10 others wounded in attack.

Feb. 19, 1997
Bethel, Alaska Principal and one student killed, two others wounded by Evan Ramsey, 16.

March 1997
Sanaa, Yemen Eight people (six students and two others) at two schools killed by Mohammad Ahman al-Naziri.

Oct. 1, 1997
Pearl, Miss. Two students killed and seven wounded by Luke Woodham, 16, who was also accused of killing his mother. He and his friends were said to be outcasts who worshiped Satan.

Dec. 1, 1997
West Paducah, Ky. Three students killed, five wounded by Michael Carneal, 14, as they participated in a prayer circle at Heath High School.

Dec. 15, 1997
Stamps, Ark. Two students wounded. Colt Todd, 14, was hiding in the woods when he shot the students as they stood in the parking lot.

March 24, 1998
Jonesboro, Ark. Four students and one teacher killed, ten others wounded outside as Westside Middle School emptied during a false fire alarm. Mitchell Johnson, 13, and Andrew Golden, 11, shot at their classmates and teachers from the woods.

April 24, 1998
Edinboro, Pa. One teacher, John Gillette, killed, two students wounded at a dance at James W. Parker Middle School. Andrew Wurst, 14, was charged.

May 19, 1998
Fayetteville, Tenn. One student killed in the parking lot at Lincoln County High School three days before he was to graduate. The victim was dating the ex-girlfriend of his killer, 18-year-old honor student Jacob Davis.

May 21, 1998
Springfield, Ore. Two students killed, 22 others wounded in the cafeteria at Thurston High School by 15-year-old Kip Kinkel. Kinkel had been arrested and released a day earlier for bringing a gun to school. His parents were later found dead at home.

June 15, 1998
Richmond, Va. One teacher and one guidance counselor wounded by a 14-year-old boy in the school hallway.

April 20, 1999
Littleton, Colo. 14 students (including killers) and one teacher killed, 23 others wounded at Columbine High School in the nation's deadliest school shooting. Eric Harris, 18, and Dylan Klebold, 17, had plotted for a year to kill at least 500 and blow up their school. At the end of their hour-long rampage, they turned their guns on themselves.

April 28, 1999
Taber, Alberta, Canada One student killed, one wounded at W. R. Myers High School in first fatal high school shooting in Canada in 20 years. The suspect, a 14-year-old boy, had dropped out of school after he was severely ostracized by his classmates.

May 20, 1999
Conyers, Ga. Six students injured at Heritage High School by Thomas Solomon, 15, who was reportedly depressed after breaking up with his girlfriend.

Nov. 19, 1999
Deming, N.M. Victor Cordova Jr., 12, shot and killed Araceli Tena, 13, in the lobby of Deming Middle School.

Dec. 6, 1999
Fort Gibson, Okla. Four students wounded as Seth Trickey, 13, opened fire with a 9mm semiautomatic handgun at Fort Gibson Middle School.

Dec. 7, 1999
Veghel, Netherlands One teacher and three students wounded by a 17-year-old student.

Feb. 29, 2000
Mount Morris Township, Mich. Six-year-old Kayla Rolland shot dead at Buell Elementary School near Flint, Mich. The assailant was identified as a six-year-old boy with a .32-caliber handgun.

March 2000
Branneburg, Germany One teacher killed by a 15-year-old student, who then shot himself. The shooter has been in a coma ever since.

March 10, 2000
Savannah, Ga. Two students killed by Darrell Ingram, 19, while leaving a dance sponsored by Beach High School.

May 26, 2000
Lake Worth, Fla. One teacher, Barry Grunow, shot and killed at Lake Worth Middle School by Nate Brazill, 13, with .25-caliber semiautomatic pistol on the last day of classes.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Sept. 26, 2000
New Orleans, La. Two students wounded with the same gun during a fight at Woodson Middle School.

Jan. 17, 2001
Baltimore, Md. One student shot and killed in front of Lake Clifton Eastern High School.

Jan. 18, 2001
Jan, Sweden One student killed by two boys, ages 17 and 19.

March 5, 2001
Santee, Calif. Two killed and 13 wounded by Charles Andrew Williams, 15, firing from a bathroom at Santana High School.

March 7, 2001
Williamsport, Pa. Elizabeth Catherine Bush, 14, wounded student Kimberly Marchese in the cafeteria of Bishop Neumann High School; she was depressed and frequently teased.

March 22, 2001
Granite Hills, Calif. One teacher and three students wounded by Jason Hoffman, 18, at Granite Hills High School. A policeman shot and wounded Hoffman.

March 30, 2001
Gary, Ind. One student killed by Donald R. Burt, Jr., a 17-year-old student who had been expelled from Lew Wallace High School.

Nov. 12, 2001
Caro, Mich. Chris Buschbacher, 17, took two hostages at the Caro Learning Center before killing himself.

Jan. 15, 2002
New York, N.Y. A teenager wounded two students at Martin Luther King Jr. High School.

Feb. 19, 2002
Freising, Germany Two killed in Eching by a man at the factory from which he had been fired; he then traveled to Freising and killed the headmaster of the technical school from which he had been expelled. He also wounded another teacher before killing himself.

April 26, 2002
Erfurt, Germany 13 teachers, two students, and one policeman killed, ten wounded by Robert Steinhaeuser, 19, at the Johann Gutenberg secondary school. Steinhaeuser then killed himself.

April 29, 2002
Vlasenica, Bosnia-Herzegovina One teacher killed, one wounded by Dragoslav Petkovic, 17, who then killed himself.

April 14, 2003
New Orleans, La. One 15-year-old killed, and three students wounded at John McDonogh High School by gunfire from four teenagers (none were students at the school). The motive was gang-related.

April 24, 2003
Red Lion, Pa. James Sheets, 14, killed principal Eugene Segro of Red Lion Area Junior High School before killing himself.

Sept. 24, 2003
Cold Spring, Minn. Two students are killed at Rocori High School by John Jason McLaughlin, 15.

Sept. 28, 2004
Carmen de Patagones, Argentina Three students killed and 6 wounded by a 15-year-old Argentininan student in a town 620 miles south of Buenos Aires.

March 21, 2005
Red Lake, Minn. Jeff Weise, 16, killed grandfather and companion, then arrived at school where he killed a teacher, a security guard, 5 students, and finally himself, leaving a total of 10 dead.

Nov. 8, 2005
Jacksboro, Tenn. One 15-year-old shot and killed an assistant principal at Campbell County High School and seriously wounded two other administrators.

Aug. 24, 2006
Essex, Vt. Christopher Williams, 27, looking for his ex-girlfriend at Essex Elementary School, shot two teachers, killing one and wounding another. Before going to the school, he had killed the ex-girlfriend's mother.

Sept. 13, 2006
Montreal, Canada Kimveer Gill, 25, opened fire with a semiautomatic weapon at Dawson College. Anastasia De Sousa, 18, died and more than a dozen students and faculty were wounded before Gill killed himself.

Sept. 26, 2006
Bailey, Colo. Adult male held six students hostage at Platte Canyon High School and then shot and killed Emily Keyes, 16, and himself.

Sept. 29, 2006
Cazenovia, Wis. A 15-year-old student shot and killed Weston School principal John Klang.

Oct. 3, 2006
Nickel Mines, Pa. 32-year-old Carl Charles Roberts IV entered the one-room West Nickel Mines Amish School and shot 10 schoolgirls, ranging in age from 6 to 13 years old, and then himself. Five of the girls and Roberts died.

Jan. 3, 2007
Tacoma, Wash. Douglas Chanthabouly, 18, shot fellow student Samnang Kok, 17, in the hallway of Henry Foss High School.

````````````````````````
added 'ex' tags

[edit on 17/4/07 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Lastly to date

April 16, 2007
Blacksburg, Va. A 23-year-old Virginia Tech student, Cho Seung-Hui, killed two in a dorm, then killed 30 more 2 hours later in a classroom building. His suicide brought the death toll to 33, making the shooting rampage the most deadly in U.S. history. Fifteen others were wounded.

External link table

````````````````````
Added 'ex' tags

[edit on 17/4/07 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This is pure government black op...this is pure occult killing.

33 dead, what a coincidence!!

Are you sick of this # yet? Are you sick of seeing innocent people DIE because the Feds cant do anything right!

The government, if it wasnt a black op which it probably was, the government would still be indirectly responsible, for passing laws in Virginia that banned people form having guns on campuses to protect themselves. If every student on that campus had a gun on them, even if the teachers had a gun, this massacre wouldnt have happened.

And I love this. They "lock down" the school whenever these things happen. Do you understand, they LOCK THEM IN THE SCHOOL WITH THE SHOOTER! They wanted people to die!

Ahh those police are such cowards, you saw the pics, they were hiding behind trees like little dogs. It was a discusting display, from people who are supposed to protect the people. If thats the case, why didnt they do something after the first killings? Almost 3 hours passed without any kind of warning or anything! They only announced on the loudspeakers at 9:55, literally hours after this thing first started, that there was some danger.

I mean, I remember when the tower shooter in Austin climbed the tower and opened fire, he only killed a few people. Why? Because within minutes, civilians with guns opened fire, the cops opened fire, he had no chance to kill large numbers of people.

You see, because cops then werent cowards like cops now. Cops now are just little stooges, who wont do anything until its ordered to them. Why do you think that the cops didnt do anything for 3 hours? They were sitting behind trees, because their commander, commisioner, and such told them to wait till we get there before you do anything. When they got there, they still told them to do nothing until they know exactly whats happening. All the while, this killer, or killers as some witnesses have noted, was in the school as it was locked down, and he was killing people without any resistance.

Eventually this dude killed himself. Who was this dude? Some asian dude who was under the "care" of some government psychiatrist. He was put on anti-depressants and prozac to numb his mind.

I remember there was a shooting in Washington state a few years ago, and I remember the killers neighbours have came out and said "we know he was a mind control victim, he had strange people coming in and out all the time, and there was even a time when I saw these men dressed in suits drag him into a van".

Oh oh you didnt know our government uses kids for mind control projects? MK Ultra documents, declassified, 1978. Yes its been going since your government brought the top Nazi scientists to the West via Project Paperclip, where they learned all they needed from the Nazis who perfected their Mind Control in experiments on Jews in concentration camps like Auschwitz.

But dont worry, the government said, "Were not doing these projects for bad, we just want to create the perfect human being" My ass. They said it themselves their real plan was to "create perfect soldiers" perfect KILLING MACHINES. Thats what theyve been studying for 50 years. They use these Mind Control techniques in everyday boot camp for the Military, to in effect turn them into mindless drones who only say "Yes sir!" when ordered to kill.

Everyone please read a book called MK ULTRA MONARCH MIND CONTROL by Fritz Springmeier, former West Point attendee and mind-deprogrammer, who has deprogrammed hundreds of people all telling the same story: they were kidnapped by the authorities, either from hospitals or just off the streets, and forced against their will into mind control programs.

You know how they program minds? Something called trauma-based mind control. Ill leave it to you, to figure out what that means.

This has all the tell-tale signs of an occult ritual killing, meant to empower the State. They do it all the time. 33 dead. Immediately after, the Government was saying "well give the police whatever they need", they even said, I remember it clear as day on CNN, they said "we should have armed guards in every school" to make sure this kind of stuff doesnt happen.

THAT IS THE PLAN! This society is being turned into a prison, slowly, very slowly. First it was putting cops in the airports. Then it was putting cops in the subways. Now were gonna have cops in the schools, dont you people see? They use these things in order to further rachet up the slave-state, in which we will have to be scanned and frisked wherever we go.

This is so dangerous, if you understand the potential for corruption this new system of cops everywhere can cause. We already have psychos in power, imagine if they had cops in every workplace, cops in every school, cops everywhere? What if they pass laws that are unconstitutional, and tyrannical (Victory Act 1 and 2 anyone?) These idiot cops are gonna just follow orders and enforce the tyranny.

We are literally gonna be in a prison. We are gonna have cops everywhere, cameras everywhere watching over us, we are gonna be just little sheep. The potential for evil this kind of system has is mind boggling, and whats even more mind boggling is they are trying to create it!

You wanna know what the New World Order is, thats exactly what it is, a hi-tech prison planet just like weve been talking about. Where everything and everyone is gonna be monitored and controlled by the State. Its ok as long as you go along with it, but you start speaking out against it, and youll see how fast youll be labeled a terrorist and be wisked away, never to be seen again.

This is what they want to create! And thru their black operation programs, and their mind control projects, they are achieving it! They mind control people to suicide bomb in Iraq to keep the war going. They mind control people to commit atrocities over here to rachet up power for the State. They are using dark secret programs, to create this New World Order, to create this prison planet!

And gun bans are right in line with the Agenda! They want to disarm people so they cant defend themselves. Cant you people understand, criminals are still gonna have guns whether you pass laws or not, just like drug addicts will still take heroin and meth even if you pass laws banning it. All you idiots who support gun control are doing, is keeping the guns from the good people. You are making it impossible for good people to defend themselves, because the bad guys are break the law.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Bad guys will break the law no matter what. But if good people were armed, the bad guys cant do anything. Dont you understand, your government wants to ban guns so when they roll over you, you wont be able to defend yourself!!

This New World Order, this is what they are gonna roll you over with, and you need to fight it. Resist. Dont accept thumbscans, or metal detectors, or being frisked as you enter a ball game. Its complete tyranny wake up and claim back your freedom.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Ive been on 100mg of Zoloft for over 2 years daily...and I have no desire or urges to commit any kind of violent act against anyone.

BTW, Zoloft comes in 25, 50, 100 and 150mg tablets. So i'm taking a relativley high dose.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinadetta
Shooter had "Ismail AX" in red on his arms...

The Chicago Tribune reported that the note included a rambling list of grievances that railed against "rich kids," "debauchery" and "deceitful charlatans" on campus. The paper also reported that Cho died with the words "Ismail Ax" in red ink on the inside of one of his arms.

Does anyone have any ideas as to the signifigance to what the "Ismail AX" Could mean? Does it have anything to do with Islam?

Yes. It has something to do with Islam. Islam teaches that Ishmael/Ismail was the one ordered to be executed instead of Isaac.

[edit on 4/17/2007 by Jessicamsa]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I didnt say that everyone that takes it is going to climb a tower with a 30-06, i took Zoloft for over a year a while back myself, same dose as you.
Drugs affect people differently, not everyone that drinks alcohol are alcoholics.
So, if you take Zoloft you must have read up on it. How many drugs list possible
side effects as suicide?
Id be interested to know when this guy started taking these drugs. If he just started just a few months ago and then this happens, to me its very suspect.
Especially when there are other documented cases of people shooting up schools after starting on anti-depressants.
Btw, dont think that this is some wacky theory i just dreamed up.. google anti depressents and violence and read for yourself Google

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Ive been on 100mg of Zoloft for over 2 years daily...and I have no desire or urges to commit any kind of violent act against anyone.

BTW, Zoloft comes in 25, 50, 100 and 150mg tablets. So i'm taking a relativley high dose.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

Great. Fact of the matter is that there have been many reports about Zoloft increasing suicidal behavior amongst other serious side effects including mania, hypomania, panic attacks, severe restlessness, agitation, anxiety, hostility, irritability, and impulsive behavior.

injury-law.freeadvice.com... ffects.htm

www.sci-tech-today.com...

My story with Zoloft:

In 10th grade, I was put on Zoloft due to severe depression. However, my symptoms did not include suicidal behaviour. I was also quiet, polite and didn't talk much. After being put on Zoloft, I started experience suicidal thoughts and went into what my mother described as "psychotic rage". I'd start throwing things and yelling during these states. A few times, I'd even gotten into fist fights with my mothers boyfriend for no reason.

Three months later, I told my mother that I wanted to take myself off of the medicine, because I didn't feel like myself. My mother agreed that Zoloft seemed to be doing more harm to me then good and took me off. I'm currently 22 and haven't had a suicidal thought or "psychotic" rage since taking myself off of the medicine.

I'm not going to say that Zoloft was the reason for all this, but it could definately be a factor.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
my main problem with NWO theories is to me they confuse cause and effect. Maybe Isnt it much more rational to say that people want gun control, to stop shootings. Not that this was masterful plan to stop the right bear arms.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
What does the school shootings have to do with the new world Order? I do not see anything that it has to do with the new world order, in fact, this belongs on the abovepolitics board, so would a mod please move the thread?

Shootings happen. It's a fact of life. But the media over publicizes them. That was only one person out of the entire school, so don't judge the school for what one student did.

This is not a cover up and they did a good job at investigating the problem.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I really cannot accept how this tragedy is being linked by some to so-called NWO agendas, or for that matter, to any conspiracy issue! There was nothing conspiratorial in this young man's actions, they arose out of pure dysfunction and an inability to relate to the society of the community in which he lived.

What this guy has done has festered in his fantasies for many years, building up into a immense urge, and finally taking control of him once 'something' triggered it. His act stems from a lowering of inhibition of the urge to cause harm to others. Most of us have an in-built empathy towards others, often called a conscience, but whatever finally drove him over the edge certainly has a history of being raised up in him and he constantly suppressing it, which would have made him feel absolutley awful in himself...In fact, I would go as far to say that this fellow came to totally 'hate' himself, and from that, he came to hate his fellow man.

He wrote about this rage and fury of hate within him, it was both a safety-valve and outlet of its energy, but over time it became less so, until it had no effect of release for him. This was a man living in total fear, and a abject sense of unaccomplishment...this guy was a 'loser' and he knew it! he didn't blame himself for being a loser, he blamed the unfairness in society, and he didn't possess the strength of character or conviction to believe in his own abilities...abilities he hid well, and kept to himself. His attack was a attack upon a faceless and inhumane society. His targets were indiscriminate, but yet known to him by either name or face...to him they were liars and cheats and bullies, and forces of contention. But for the rage inside of him, this guy would have probably ended his own life in his own room, but instead, fed and driven by his inner anger, he attacked the very thing he yearned for...but felt jilted and undermined by...society and friendship with others.

In his final days he became de-sensitized to his own conscience, and I suspect that the drugs he was taking for his depression aided in this. His last hours were such that he oscillated between feelings of intense regret and sorrow, and sudden upsurges into tempest fury...he took a break, and then went back in to finish the job...which was to simply kill himself...and those he blamed for making him feel the way he did.

My heartfelt sympathies are with all those whom are directly affected by this appalling circumstance. He wasn't the first, and he won't be the last.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I suggest you all read this.

www.rense.com...

Rense? Yes. It IS worth reading.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I have a feeling that within the next 3 years Blackwater Mercenaries will be seen everywhere. Malls, Wallmarts, Universities, Highschools, going door to door and pulling us over on the street, to make sure our "papers" are in order.

Regardless, it appears that the Gonzales testmony will receive little coverage tomorrow. Oops, strike that: Senate postpones to Thursday the gonzales hearing, in light of VA Tech shootings. Can we expect new Blackwater USA contract$ to 'secure' college campuses? --LRP

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I suggest you all read this.

www.rense.com...

Rense? Yes. It IS worth reading.

Hi DG
I dunno about the conspiracy side of things but obviously he was a pretty intelligent kid. He was also a licensed collector of arms. He knew his weapons very well. I bet you that there are quite a few guys even here with no prior training that know arms from the bottom up just like you or I would know and practice our own hobbies.

What I don't get is that they are making things out to be as though he was leaving signs that he was disturbed as though they were able to second guess after the fact. Showing his wierd little screenplay he had authored as though that were a sign. Obviously these people don't go to the movies very often. Maybe they missed movies like Halloween, Nightmare on Elm street etc etc etc. Are these screenwriters all mentally ill? LOL Thats So silly.

Pie

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join