It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Evidence Found On Google Earth For All To See!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoww
No problem, my intention is always only about creating awareness about this area
img230.imageshack.us...

All cryptic mumbo jumbo aside, best educated common sense guess (there, my arse is covered)craters of some type that have been filled in by bulldozers. Far from alien in nature. Probably the nearest towns garbage dump....LOL

BTW, what I loosely described in a previous post as "baton looking thingies" are more than likely RPG rounds. Looks like someone likes war in this area. Hey maybe it is a Chiliean outpost of Al Qaeda....

[edit on 13-4-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Please use this site for mapping and use the link feature, so that you can copy and paste the link directly to the area on the map you want people to see:

www.flashearth.com...

[edit on 13-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Is this a mining technique or what?

www.flashearth.com...

what are thoes spider web complexes?

46 12 4.5 S
69 15 0.1 W

*also try*

46 11 35 S
69 15 39 W

check out that spot up close then survey the area around it

mining?

[edit on 13-4-2007 by Watchful1]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Shadoww. Here's the Colorado Google Anomaly. Curious, same spot on Live Search doesn't show object.

Hopefully image shows.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
google earth for desktop sure gets in alot closer to the anomalie than flash earth does.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
undo, Live Search zeros in on site nicely. Nothing there. Here's link.
Live Search Link

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
In reply to watchful,no that is something to occupy the men in the camp but the orderly collection of "holes"may be related to geological exploration techniques.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by gniessic
In reply to watchful,no that is something to occupy the men in the camp but the orderly collection of "holes"may be related to geological exploration techniques.

What?

Men in the camp? What camp?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Check this out that i found on Google Earth...
Looks to me like Alien Activity.... The Tube coming out of the ground looks Bizarre..
And mad type of craft in centre..
What you think guys, looks very weird to me???
Also if you find it look around the local area...
Much strange #...
Unreal.

I'm sorry for wasting so much time looking for something. Not only is there nothing to see, but your claim that something does exist was vague and frantic. If you have something useful to post, do so, but try not to waste the time of members on wild goose chases. I know you want* to find something, but real discovery can't be forced.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hi,

Thanks HaTaX for the tiny link, works very well.

I suggest to everyone to post images that show coordinates, like Ecidemon has done or this one:

Appears to be a mine of some kind of excavation and tunnel.

To help navigation, a good alternative would be a link to flashearth.com, so before press “Link to this location:” and after copy the link from the browser, like this one:
www.flashearth.com...
or as an .

That way was very easy to find the designs exposed by Shadoww, and the others, nice discovery, well done, more designs ?

brotherthebig.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Just look in the photos and move them around abit and you will see many roads;some leading to typical mining camp accomadation.I think the camp is to the north and hard to miss, while on this, have you heard of theMAREE MAN found in australia and 5 times larger than any of the nazca symbols?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Looks like the site is in Chile. Hard to tell what it is from here but I've seen weirder. If that is a "tube coming out of the ground" then it could be a mining operation of some kind. Or it might not even be going down into the ground and could just be some other abandoned commercial/ industrial/ farming operations. That you and I don't know what it could be is not proof its aliens, just that you and I don't know something. If you don't know what kind of car I drive does it prove I drive a flying saucer? Yeah, but how can you KNOW I don't if you've never seen me drive? Ignorance is not prrof.

The long lines crossing the landscape are more interesting to me, perhaps rarely used or abandoned railroad tracks? The rectangles to the south are also facsinating. Agricultural fields of some kind? Residential road demarcations for a town not yet built? There are markings like that just outside of California City, CA in the USA.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ok folks who likes Triangles?
img155.imageshack.us...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
hmmmm, are those conventional aircraft in the semi-circles? I can't tell. Are those triangles objects or markings on the floor? I can't tell
am I getting a little impatient with the drip drip of info from shadow about what he 'knows'? yup. Dude, If you think you know whats going on there and what this area represents, please just tell us cause I think you may have a bit of a (psuedo) power-trip on the go. thanks

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hi new site user here, this is the first thread I've looked at. I find the pics vague yet interesting, after reviewing the surrounding area I have spotted several other "Strange" i wouldn't say "Alien" areas of interest. Nice find BTW!

Strange number in the ground and symbol underneath

(soz bout coors.. gettin used too
)

[edit on 13-4-2007 by Astras]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Prolly nothing but the formation that the holes look in are strange in this pic, what u think?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I am not here for a power trip i can promise that..
Im not looking for gratification.
I am just releasing some of my personal discoveries and studies in to the public forum where they can be debated and realized.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I am not here for a power trip i can promise that..
Im not looking for gratification.
I am just releasing some of my personal discoveries and studies in to the public forum where they can be debated and realized.

Ok, thats fine and I didn't mean to show a lack of respect for you or your opinions, its just that you have insinuated that you know more than your letting on so if you really wanted your discoveries to be realized in the public domain, would it not be better to reveal all which you have discovered to ensure a comprehensive debate?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
www.flashearth.com...
Turn your head almost upside down...doesnt it look like 2 horses with like an x or something over a rocket ship? weirddddddd

[edit on 13-4-2007 by jefferrari]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I would agree with you, but it would be very difficult for me to go into full detail about everything at the moment..
And in explaining about this location it would just lead to more questions that i am not pepared to go into publicly at the moment, but i am not being egotistical releasing things i see releasable, its so people can study and maybe come to conclusions of their own..
I believe there is Aliens on our planet
i believe the Elite have a treaty signed with them..
I believe some of the Aliens may be not as Alien as you think.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join