Alien Evidence Found On Google Earth For All To See!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
is your source mormon perhaps?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter
Thatta boy. Good find! This in particular is an amazing symbol. Things are just getting better and better. Not to mention more interesting. I know the debunkers out there must be gettin' itchy right about now. But honestly without debunkers where would we all be?

www.flashearth.com...

wow though that is amazing!

Look before you type...

Rotate the image so that South is replacing North. Two prancing horses embracing a missile or rocket of some type and crossed by a couple of baton looking thingies. Militant/military crest of some type. Nice to see the modern Chilieans havent given up the fine art of geoglyphing....

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
If it is rotated it is obviously two horses with a large rocket in the center and two smaller rockets/missiles at angles crossed. I have looked through department of defense files and haven't found the symbol yet... But I will keep looking

[edit on 13-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Exactly. Im familiar with military banners and emblems as well and this Ive not yet seen I believe. Plus it seems that Chilea has quite an extensive Rocket/Space capability going on here.
Thats new to me as well.
My girlfriend thinks the symbol looks like two reptiles with rods flanking a rocket.
Definate Military activity and not the naive mining only scenario.
Extensive launch complexes?

[edit on 13-4-2007 by VType]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Some bored members of the nearby mining camp decided to play games and made up a symbol of their liking just to keep people like us occupied.The same story occured in an australian desert compliments of an army exercise. The number of "holes"still suggest mining exploration in the area

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Nice find guys...
looks a bit like a mine to me though.

I wish i could debunk all the things i have learned, it would make the world a much better and safer place..
But unfortunately that is not possible.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Ok this is in reply to the first initial picture the topic poster posted.
The coordinates he posted come close to the location of a base metal mine in Chile verified on this site.
www.angloamerican.co.uk...

Hope this will take any doubt away that this is in fact some kind of mining operation over there.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by onbekend59]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Thankyou for your reply, but initial coordinates were basically very close to the first coordinates i received, that pic was just one of the anomalies i was interested in..
It is by no means meant to be the main site in that area for my claims behind this thread and location.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by Shadoww]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by gniessic
Some bored members of the nearby mining camp decided to play games and made up a symbol of their liking just to keep people like us occupied.The same story occured in an australian desert compliments of an army exercise. The number of "holes"still suggest mining exploration in the area

Sure. Thats it.
Some Guys making minimum on a pretty heavily secured and somewhat secluded military built like structured surrounded mine just happen to have the artistic talent,time and foresight(in Chilea) to play a joke on Google? And make an Emblem that can be seen from space or at least pretty high up. Take a close look around that area. High security and intense infrastructure which seem to be uber amounts for a freking copper or borite or ??? mine?
Are you sure thats your answer?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by David2012
Didn't see a good reply for those puzzled with coords in google earth.

In the left pane (search), On the fly to tab.
Type the coordinates exactly like this:
e.g. 18 39 36.35s, 70 17 31.31w

and hit enter, google will fly you to the spot you entered, mind where to put comma's, dots and spaces exactly.

Thank you. I appreciate it very much.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by VType

Originally posted by gniessic

Sure. Thats it.
Some Guys making minimum on a pretty heavily secured and somewhat secluded military built like structured surrounded mine just happen to have the artistic talent,time and foresight(in Chilea) to play a joke on Google? And make an Emblem that can be seen from space or at least pretty high up. Take a close look around that area. High security and intense infrastructure which seem to be uber amounts for a freking copper or borite or ??? mine?
Are you sure thats your answer?

Thankyou in giving time to actually look at the area before you posted..
It is definitely worth it.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
where's the high security? i don't know what to look for, to verify the information. is this thread only for people who know what to look for? if so, perhaps you should indicate that, or provide an explanation, perhaps circle the areas in question, of what should not be in this area but is.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by undo]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Here you go. Get to circling.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
That looks like a missile in between those two horses...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Shadoww. I checked out you Google Earth find. Definitely interesting. Fascinating that the tunnel goes into the natural valley. If it was a mine, why the 600 ft shaft entrance? And there is a lack of defined roads into the area, which one would expect from a large mining operation. Check out my find
I was looking for roads into the area. This is close to where I live, Steamboat Springs, CO. I can tell you that this object is way out in the boonies. There is a large secretive ranch in the area called Three Forks, but not really close to this object. It is huge, 350 to 400 ft long, sitting in the middle of nowhere. Note the lack of obvious roads to the object. Looks like an object sitting or floating just above the ground. Tried to get into the area to check it out, but too much snow. Will try again in June. A few years ago, there were a large number of military truck travelling into this area, which I thought curious. Then there was a huge "blowdown". A windstorm that took out miles of trees in a 5 minute windstorm. This was a bit south of the area where I found this object.
Coordinates are:
40 54 14 97 N
106 55 49 40 W
Curious what you folks think.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
where's the high security? i don't know what to look for, to verify the information. is this thread only for people who know what to look for? if so, perhaps you should indicate that, or provide an explanation, perhaps circle the areas in question, of what should not be in this area but is.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by undo]

Well what I look at is the surrounding area across the main roads at the civil population and infrastructure for contrast to grasp a big picture. Then come back to the mining and other higher concentrated and more regimented groupings ie: higher organized like commercial or military.
Then I notice faint lines that seem to be gates in most the area of the mining/military complex. Then the size and shapes of the builings and there uniformity lend on to believe they have a similarity to other launch facilities suchs as NK,China as well as some other reported launh type facilities. It to structured to be only mining. Those larger structure groupings are very cloistered or controlled like other high security facilities.
Its all speculation though on a hobbiest level from me sadly. However one can become pretty versed on sat imagery with in a short time if you try it methodically.
But Im one of the Nutz that finds stuff on the moon and Mars so Go Figure.
Keep looking though.
And great find Shadoww Ive not seen this area on google at all until now.
One of the best and as intriquing as Area 51.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
No problem, my intention is always only about creating awareness about this area
img230.imageshack.us...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Why would a military installation create a huge bulls-eye that can be seen
so easily from the sky? (The missle being groped by two horses)
Something's weird. And what is the "Alien Evidence" that this thread's
subject line is SCREAMING about? So far, I've seen references to Chile,
Colorado and Mars here. Could someone summarize in a nutshell please?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This resembles a very large rocket or spacecraft? that may have crashed into the area and broken into its segments.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Anyone else see a minatours head in this location?

18°40'42.60"S
70°15'15.73"W

Zoom out to about 1500m

Totally natural I am sure, but look scool I think

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join