It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with Denver Airport??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i remember reading this thread in full when it was first started a few months back.. the first time i read it i was really excited, not really in a good way, more like in a "wow this is nuts, what's going on here, i want to get to the bottom of this" sort of way..

i'm still not to sure what to think about DIA.. part of me wants to wave it off as nothing, just a normal airport, but.. there are A LOT of weird things goin' on at that airport and thats what makes my other half think something is up over there in Denver

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I beleive this site will be used to transport and harbour royal dignataries, along with some of the US senate, As soon as 2012 comes around it will be mighty hot to live on teh surface without dying fromthe Suns Maximum solar emmisions.
Tht is why I think the Denver airports roof The entire roof of DIA is made of 15 acres of Teflon-coated, woven fiber glass. The same material is on the inside as a layer, also. The place looks like a bizarre (but kind of cool) scene out of "Dune", comprised of huge, spiked tent-like structures. The material reflects 90% of the sunlight and doesn't conduct heat. So you can't see into the place with radar or see heat signatures. Also the underground base which also has a underground city is able to hold many in the shade from our suns maximum solar flares.

I explained the sun cycle here take a look and see for yourself.

[edit on 023030p://upWednesday by seridium]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I figure it is an underground bunker thing for the elite in bad times, most seem to agree. I don't agree the fenced in areas are concentration camps, I would guess when everyone in the know starts to dig in, they could use those areas to corral the peasants that try and get a bunk in the safe underground masonic lodge.

What we have to remember to do is after they all lock themselfs in, but before the nukes/astroids/bio weapons finish us off, we need to get tractors and bury all the exits. Then we call off the disaster and we don't have to worry about the NWO any more.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Im new here...just found this place today while searching for something. Ive been reading for hours. LMAO.

Anyways, im interested in all this Colorado stuff because we are going to be stationed there soon and for a very long time due to my husband's military job. Oh, im not sure im a firm believer in all this stuff....but it has me facinated and quite intriqued. I do believe that some "conspiracy theories" are more then likely true....but Im not sure of them all

Im not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere, as there is just sooo much there for me to go thru.....but does anyone find this strange???? I find it rather interesting:

Tom Cruise plans $10 million underground bunker to prepare for end of world

www.celebitchy.com...

[edit on 28-9-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Welcome to ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Thread on Tommy and his bunker.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Devils Horse

That blue horse in Denver Airport that has been nicknamed 'the Devils Horse' is being discussed. Folks want it moved out of the airport. Passengers passing it say that it's not an image they want to have in their heads.

Freaky.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I saw a story about the horse on the local news last week. It does look very 'odd', about as much as the paintings in the terminal.
After I 1st read this thread my girlfriend and I had to go to DIA and without giving her any forewarning asked her to look at the art once we got there. She was a tad freaked out after seeing it and had never noticed it before which got me thinking; You can put something that disturbing in a very public place and 99% of the population that sees it probably never gives it a 2nd look or even questions the meaning behind it.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
There is an article about the Demonic Denver Horse in the weekend edition of the WSJ. Supposedly the artist was killed by a portion of the horse (torso) falling on him during construction. The picture accompanying the article shows the glowing red eyes.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Probably nothing, but the year the time capsule there is to be opened(2094) is also the year of the first robot human war in the Matrix movies lol. Also something about the planets...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

But the wild look of "Mustang" is prompting some to wonder if the sculpture installed just a year ago should be moved somewhere less prominent. Alternate monikers suggested for the horse with the glowering eyes include "Bluecifer," "Satan's Steed" and "Blue Devil Horse."

bluecifer.
Now that would be a screen name to remember. I am sad I can't change mine.

The Denver Airport has enough strange art that at the very least, it deserves some sort of investigation. I hope to go through there one day with a long layover.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
There may well be a secret base below Denver International who knows. However the runway layout itself is what it is for a very simple reason and that is to expedite departure and arrival flows. It was built so that departing aircraft usually only have to taxi a few minutes to get to the departure runway. The entire runway use system is based on the winds with departing aircraft and arriving aircraft using separate runways which usually puts them near the terminal. No conspiracy or Nazism with the layout.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
I think when viewed in totality the intent of the artwork (which was done by a Chicano artist) was to condemn the damage that Europeans had done and continue to do to Native American culture.

Why does the painting of the dead girl-child in the coffin have a cross? With her head turned as if her neck is broken? The Bible fortells decapitation of Christians. So what would this have to do with Native Americans?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Am I correct in understanding some of the murals have been changed? If so, does anyone know which ones and what they have been changed to?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

i would like to see the new murals too.... from what i read in OP that place reaks of the NWO

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I find the murals themselves very strange, sinister, dark forboding.

I have never been to the Denver Airport so I can't pick up (feel) the actual "vibes", however just from the pictures I've seen over the years, it looks like one creepy place with a underlying message - right under your nose and in your face.

The murals are just so forboding. Don't have a good feeling about this place.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Star for your question and yes I would like to see what new murals, if any, replaced the original ones.

Make sure you copy the original ones, they are the "telling card".

Now, talking conspiracy - if some of the original weird murals were "done over" - maybe it's because they were too blatant in your face and woke too many sheeple up?????
and now TPTB have decided to "tone down" their message.

Arrogance vs keeping the sheeple asleep.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pumpkinorange

The way we humans look at chickens is the way "they" look at us.

The law of the entire universe is survival period.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I've been out to DIA several times. Place gives me the crawls and has since day 1. The stupid mustang though... surreal. They have the eyes wired so they glow red day and night. Why would they do that?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

could this be the entrance to those infamous tunnels? coordinates on pic

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Even though therre are numerous threads on the Denver Airport Murals, I wanted to bring this one to the forefront to give my opinion. The murals were painted by a visionary artist that has depicted the exploitation and extinction or genocide of people and animals and biological warfare. I certainly don't believe the artist is an evil man. I'm not too bad at interpreting symbols, and I see nothing evil about the murals, except for man's own ignorance.

What's happened to our sea life? The net over the very large sea turtle is an indication. The glass, cased Quetzal, a beautiful bird, and one that means something to the Mayan artist of the hunting and enclosure of many of earth's creatures in zoos.

The genocide of various races...Jews and Native Americans are evident in the coffins.

There is very much a bright side to these murals. It's the children that will turn it around and we see these children from all nationalites in celebration as German boy beats down the ploughshare with an iron fist.

We also see a mother jaguar, which also has meaning in Mayan symbology, and she is watching 'over' her children. It's been a while since I looked at the murals, but there is also a depiction of people surrounding a tree of a spiritual essence, which we all have.

I have no idea what the dragon in the suitcase means, but overall, I think the murals are accuate depictions of how mankind has mistreated and expoited this beautiful planet and the people and creatures of it, and needs to be as children to turn it around or it WILL be the children that turn things around. I hope it's not too late.

I definitely think people are reading too much into these murals and should look at them as an historical whole.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join