It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with Denver Airport??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmania
Why would they be stupid enough to build this place, then put their markings all over it? Wouldn't it be smarter to just build it and keep it as benign as possible?
Those murals and sculptures are creepy, but I don't buy that these folks are that stupid.

Perhaps just bold. Like Masons laying out DC, secret societies love broadcasting "hidden" messages or symbols. Things everyone sees, but only the "enlightened" recognize the significance of.

I'm not accusing Masons of anything nefarious, btw. Nor advocating that the airport is anything other than creepy.

I'm just saying secret societies (and groups in general) love to advertise to themselves. Public, but obscure revelations aren't really completely out of character.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I fly in and out of DIA all the time. On a recent trip, I snapped a pic of one of the gargoyles.

Notice the pyramid shadow on the wall? This is meant to be indicative of Mayan/Native art. Not the demonic... You see similar creatures in most Mayan/Native American art.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Notice the pyramid shadow on the wall? This is meant to be indicative of Mayan/Native art. Not the demonic... You see similar creatures in most Mayan/Native American art.

Looks soooper Satanic to me, probably why I like to do most of my transfers at DEN. That and it's a nice airport.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ha ha, you probably sat next to me in the bar and didn't even know it. I'm through DIA at least once a month, if not more....

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Ha ha, you probably sat next to me in the bar and didn't even know it. I'm through DIA at least once a month, if not more....

Very possible.

I'm there twice this month, twice in November and three times in December. All on Monday's so if you're in the drinks are on me.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I had to re-read this thread again, as it's quite old. Does it still stand that the Bar Staff has a no comment towards "The Creepy Murals" etc? Last time I was there was 2009, and quite hungover from Vegas. Just wanted to catch a drink and a few smokes, so I wasn't in the mood for bringing up things of a conspiratorial nature.

Have to say Augustus, even tho we have polar opposite opinions sometimes, I enjoy your sarcasm I had to laugh!

edit on 3-10-2017 by Foreshadow because: lazy

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Very possible.

I'm there twice this month, twice in November and three times in December. All on Monday's so if you're in the drinks are on me.

Knowing what some crackpots on the internet say about you two this looks to me like a classic case of a clandestine meeting set up in plain sight to me.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Very possible.

Knowing what some crackpots on the internet say about you two this looks to me like a classic case of a clandestine meeting set up in plain sight to me.

lol... I'd like to know how it goes

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I fly in and out of DIA all the time. On a recent trip, I snapped a pic of one of the gargoyles.

That's a classic European gargoyle. Nothing remotely Mayan about it.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foreshadow

Very possible.

If you plan to turn up and investigate the meeting it would be prudent to tell your spouse and kids you love them before you leave.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Very possible.

If you plan to turn up and investigate the meeting it would be prudent to tell your spouse and kids you love them before you leave.

Haha - Stared You for that reply. No wife, no kids! I guess that's even more reason to be that private detective. Head's up Augustus - I'll be that dude in the back with the Purple Suit with the chess set. C2 - C4 ( English Opening ) Your move is?

-Call Security lol

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Foreshadow

I guess nobody found that funny eh? To each their own

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Does it still stand that the Bar Staff has a no comment towards "The Creepy Murals" etc?

That I cant answer since I'm a United Club member and spend my time there instead of in the main terminal.

Have to say Augustus, even tho we have polar opposite opinions sometimes, I enjoy your sarcasm I had to laugh!

No worries.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

It is. Want to join us and get 'initiated'?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Very possible.

My next trip is the 15th - 17th.
Just look for the blonde who is constantly looking over her shoulder.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Very possible.

Shhhh.......

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I'll be in downtown Denver meeting up with another ATS'er on Monday night.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I'll be in downtown Denver meeting up with another ATS'er on Monday night.

Sounds like a conspiracy in the making...ha ha. (Suddenly looks around the room for the hidden cameras....)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

PM me if your interested, I'll clear it with the other member and let you know where I'm staying.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Awww Precious moments! I used to love playing chess at 16th street back in the day. There would always be the occasional master who showed up. Lesson's were learned and ladies were met!!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join