It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with Denver Airport??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I think i hear my alarum bells .............
Say has anyone heard the kill shot remote viewof the end of earth as we knew it?ED Dames
Somehow it fits that this place is gong to be a refugee shipping center for choice dna ie humans to another place where theyll be safe from the comming collision or flyby,and the ensuing electric discharges of the kill shot.
The sprinklers mounted high up in the cielings could just be decontamination devices for vehicles entering the underground after nuclear war starts.
Or ,more ominously they have a concentration camp air of sinister portent.
What would happen if thousands arrived there and tried accessing the lower parts en mass?

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Now were have I come across this topic before

At the very first part of my post I said that I was inspired to start a thread about this because of a chat conversation.

After going out and looking around .. I discovered a WHOLE BUNCH of stuff about Denver Airport. The mural and (possible) masonic influence were interesting, but the underground system, Indian Burial Ground, the massive Teepees on top of the building, and the ghost reports really pushed this over the top.

Then add the Queen of England buying land in Colorado (possible reptilian thing for folks who believe that).... and everyone has something of interest at Denver Airport.

It's like a candy store for kids!

[edit on 4/9/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

When I read that part I came to think of exactly this picture.

RAM - There are many New Age prophecies stating that America will be ripped in two sections. The rip will go right up the Mississippi River in the form of a massive earthquake and that the Great Lakes will empty into the Gulf of Mexico. The Mississippi will be extremely wide and will be salt/fresh water.

SOME of these New Agers say that Denver will be the head of the Western USA and Atlanta will be the head of the Eastern USA. Two capitals.

Others say that it will all be wiped out. That's the think with prophecies ... if you look hard enough you find other prophecies that are the exact opposite.

Originally posted by bergle
has anyone heard the kill shot remote viewof the end of earth as we knew it? ED Dames

THAT is what people are saying. Denver Airport is (allegedly) part of ORPHEUS which is the (alleged) underground bunker system that NASA has made in various places throughout the USA.

'They' say it is for a planet killer comet/asteroid or alien invasion.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I'm curious about the date of 2094 on the capstone. Will that just be the 100 year ground-breaking anniversary, or could there be something more ominous behind it? DIA is freaking weird. I've also seen a picture of the keypad, but now I can't find it. It looks like a bunch of braille bumps. I sent an email to someone w/ DIA a couple years back asking what the braille said, and they responded by saying they weren't aware of any braille being on it???
WTF? One strange place for sure.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I've read about this before,its definitely a strange place.It would make sense to build an under ground base there due to the elevation.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Interview with Alex Christopher

For those of you into greys and reptilians ... you might find this an interesting interview. Denver Airport is brought up about half way through, but the rest is also interesting.

ALSO .. I have been looking and looking for ORPHEUS information .. but am not having much luck.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
At the very first part of my post I said.

I know you did, but it doesn't mean I cannot tease you a bit…

Second line to fulfill Terms and Conditions:
Emoticons to follow:

End Transmission…

[edit on 4/9/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Excellent and well researched thread Flyers Fan. DIA is definitely strange, the size alone is pretty-big for the population in Denver and surrounding areas.

Spent almost a day trying to find anything on the below ground levels.. even checked out utilities companies for specs on things like gas piping, water and air ducting -- nothing. I found nothing at all, even the baggage system was not inclusive. Like the place was built on the surface only.

But as others have mentioned, I too have seen photos of the holding areas below many years ago, with 10' steel fences and the top 10-line barbed wire was angled inside and not outside.

The support pillars holding the canvas roof up throughout the ground level I'm told, has a dual role in that they are also airducts running to large intake/out-take fans which run on electro/diesal generators below which circulate air to many levels.

Though a lot of the Muriel's have now been removed, it's was pretty-freaky stuff and there were loads of complaints about them. There's info on the granite floor coded inscriptions too, but after reading one of the possible deciphers they apparently don't say all that much.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
10' steel fences and the top 10-line barbed wire was angled inside and not outside.

THAT is extremely interesting. The angle of barbed wire is always very telling. In this case it is angled so as to keep people (or whatever) inside. SOME folks have said that they think there will be a concentration camp atmosphere there when 'things' kick in.

I would have thought the barbed wire would be angled outward to keep people out. But apparently they want to keep them in .... hmmmmm

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Great thread, FlyersFan

I remember becoming quite interested in the DIA 'mystery' a few years ago and at that time there were claims of people/workers wandering unintentionally into 'forbidden' underground areas and seeing huge, very well maintained tunnels complete with railway tracks running in both directions, plus doors set into the sides of the tunnels. From memory, there were claims that someone who'd wandered down there had 'bumped into' a tall, alien 'reptilian' type creature which had immediately ducked through one of the doors in the tunnel. It was claimed the 'secret', underground complex consisted of several levels, all complete with specially uniformed guards. Sounded very sinister.

Amongst the same stuff, there were claims that Dick Cheyney was involved and that massive work was being carried out on property owned by him, 24/7, in relation to DIA ... something about a huge underground network of tunnels/railways/'holding pens' being constructed in a hurry, the noise from which (including constant 'booming' and 'ground shaking') had been disturbing those who lived nearby for considerable time. It was speculated that the 24/7 work implied there was urgency about completing this Dick Cheyney thing as swiftly as possible. Again, it sounded quite sinister.

Back when I read all this stuff, Queen Elizabeth was part of the mix: the fact she'd purchased large tracts of land in close proximity to DIA and had done so clandestinely. And it does make you wonder. Why would QE2 choose to purchase land in that particular area in association with the construction of DIA? And why such a large airport to service that particular area?

The overtly Masonic presence immediately invites speculation/theories, as the designers must have known they would. I mean, it's not subtle.

And the murals ! (the initial ones). Again, the designers couldn't have failed to be aware that people would regard those murals as both controversial and disturbing.

It's almost as if those involved in the DIA project threw caution to the winds, as in: ' We don't need to conceal this anymore, it (the 'message' of the murals) is a foregone conclusion -- there's nothing anyone can do about it --- read it and weep, ha ha, suckers!' or something along those lines. But then possibly the 'deadline' for the expected event came and went .... and then the removal of murals and denial that anything was untowards commenced. Maybe their grey-alien buddies' information turned out to be just another hoax -- and now the Illuminati-or-whomever are left with egg on their faces plus a giant white elephant airport? Stranger things have happened and will doubtless happen again.

Airports are usually a little bit 'musak': their intention being to lull you into robot apathy. DIA certainly breaks the mold. Even the least curious must wonder why?

Ram

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Ah yes - Mississippi River, it's already there.

All these things about Astroids/Comets - I think there is a chance that the Sun will burn this planet. That could also be a reason to be underground when that happends - if it does.

Like the sun breath every 10.000 year or somthing. Melting all snow on the polar caps would be like madness. I think of steam rising from the poles, spreading across the globe, to either cool it all down. Depends on how long time a sun could breath out, and emit more heat than now, else it would turn to ice and snow.

First everything would be burned out, then the fog from the polar ice would come, and everything would become tropical. perhaps a place like Denver International Airport - is for the time where the planet burns from a sun, that breath out, or breath in, every 10.000 year or so - A shelter.

I would like to be down in the shadows if a sun burns everything, you know it's colder under ground - underground keeps cool, while hot air rises.

That could be a reason. I don't know about the years between ice-ages. Maybe there is also tropical ages. I don't know much about anything actually..

You know the original sign, one of the first symbols created by man, is the sign of the sun. And Masons society has somthing weird madness about the sun. And I think I know why.

[edit on 9-4-2007 by Ram]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
there were claims that Dick Cheyney was involved and that massive work was being carried out on property owned by him,

He has property near Denver Airport?
Really? Great .. let's dig into that.
I found a Clinton connection.

In the book Defrauding America, Rodney Stitch claims to have a tape showing a CIA agent paying the mayor of Denver, during the time of the Clinton Administration, to get the airport built.

Also - The commission of the murals is said to possibly have been made by the wife of the Mayor of Denver, Wilma Webb. She was appointed to the Department of Labor by President Clinton AFTER the murals went up and AFTER an alleged Masonic ritual at the airport.

As for the Queen Elizabeth property .. I have read that in a few places, but I can't find anything on the internet to connect her. She is supposedly using FRONT PROPERTIES so we have to find who the owners are of companies who have purchased properties in that area in the past 15-20 years. BIG project.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yes I've heard about the strangeness of the DIA for some time now. It is very very odd indeed. There are several videos out on the murals, the symbology etc...

Google Video Link

[edit on 9-4-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ah, DIA, probably the most sinister place on the planet.

The endless "construction delays" and enormous "cost overruns" were straight out of the Pentagon/black-ops playbook--they were building a heck of a lot more on (under) those high plains--almost an hour from downtown Denver--than we see. And what is Denver, a second-tier hub, supposed to do with all that excess capacity? Amazing profligacy, visions of grandeur, or holding pen for the apocalypse.

The whole thing is frankly evil. There's a mural of the children of the world rebelling against a gas-masked figure with a machine gun, supposedly representing war--and they are being rallied by a blond, leder-hosen wearing Bavarian boy (the Illuminati were founded in Bavaria in 1776) with one hand which has morphed into a cutlass.

Just what is a leder-hosen Bavarian cyborg doing in an airport mural in Denver, for Chrissakes?

In the immortal words of Monica Lewinsky, "Like, hello!"

And that Masonic/StarTrek capstone, with the unintelligible keypad of the Apocalypse, funded by the "New World" Airport Commission. This is pure in-your-face nose thumbing of the masses carved in granite.

This place brings it all together. I described it once to my mother, just the stuff that's actually documented, and she blanched and looked terror-stricken.

It's built for one of two reasons--either to shelter the elites in time of major crisis, or to send the sheep off to the slaughter.

Either one is horrific. The place should be razed and exorcised. An affront to humanity.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
also, colorado just happens to be part of the country with the highest elevation. if there was a flu/biological virus epidemic... the best place to be would in high elevation.

DIA is definitely a mystery with tons of symbolism about the near future and the New World Order.

theres more pictures in the airport than what is posted online.

id like to go there with a camera and record everything....

it should be ok..... unless they have something to hide.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Magnetic lines are different than ley lines. I have found a map of magnetic lines in the USA. Here is a link to the western half.
Grid Map

Denver is in a magnetic line.

I'm still looking to see if anyone has done a ley line map of the area.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
My thread was completely over looked..

There is a difference between seeing a conspiracy and wanting a conspiracy..

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Navy Seals training base in CA

www.satellite-sightseer.com...

no imagination required here..

Those murals will have me thinking for the better part of the evening, thanks

[edit on 9-4-2007 by brigand]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Interesting thing about Denver Airport is that the site was originally a Native American Indian burial ground. It is said that the mayor of Denver had to meet with the tribal leaders in order to gain permission and to appease the spirits of the dead who had their bodies moved in order to built the airport. The Teepee tent design of the airport is alleged to have been made in order to appease the spirits of the dead Indians who were buried there.

One of my first archaeology stints was at DIA in the pre-construction and early construction phases. We cataloged a little over 300 sites on and around the grounds. Most are really quite boring but a couple were spectacular!

1. Pioneer homestead- Sod home foundation, lot's of personal artifacts, great midden heap! Extensive single season dig, lot's of tag and bag(box) work.

2. Clovis slaughter cliff- Very large prehistoric bison (forget now which speicies) approx 1400 animals and many stone tools. Small trenching only.

3. 2 Native American remains- One was approx 15% complete no jaw bone, no pelvis, small pieces of skull. The other was approx 30% complete mainly lower body, female late teens maybe early 20's. Exposure only NOTHING was removed. We had tribal leaders from many tribes (no I was not involved with meeting any of them) and not enough for anyone to make a solid claim to nation. When all was said and done the site is on the very edge of the outer fence and caused the planners more head ache than anyone else. They yeld and screamed every day for almost a month before they decided it would be ok to just move the fence 3m to avoid the site. Site was sealed and reburied and forgotten.

Now we heard rumors that most of the tribal leaders who came out got paid off just in case.

As for the Mural in the airport: It has really been taimed down. I fly in and out of DIA 5-6 times a year and I avoided that hall until I heard they changed the mural. Not a fan of the overt NWO and doom/gloom theme I cautiously rounded the corner and yes it has changed! It really is lightened up and they changed the "nazi theme" to a more "multi-cultural" pc/Barney look! Don't know when but now I know they world is a better place because of DIA!

Go to your happy place,
Casual One

[edit on 9-4-2007 by CasualOne]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasualOne
One of my first archaeology stints was at DIA in the pre-construction and early construction phases.

Awesome first hand information! That was great!

Originally posted by Rockpuck
My thread was completely over looked..

Which thread was that Rockpuck? Did you do a thread on this too?

There is a difference between seeing a conspiracy and wanting a conspiracy..

I agree.

I think Denver Airport has a little of everything to wet the appetite of everyone. I'm not interested in the Mason stuff, but I posted it because it's part of the 'mystery' of the place. What I am interested in is the Indian Burial aspects, the moving of a burial ground, the heavy ghost siteings, the magnetic/ley line stuff ... and those murals.

The alleged underground bunker stuff is interesting as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join