It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok I dont belong here but looking for help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Does anyone here know of a good website for checkers

I know, I know its not ps3, or xbox but im hooked!

Like a site where you get point ratings for how good you are or something?

Go easy on me guys, just looking for some help

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Being the first one to reply means i must be a really good person. And let me be the first to say, sorry, u r really weird!

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxylad-ay
Being the first one to reply means i must be a really good person. And let me be the first to say, sorry, u r really weird!

quite you

aaaanyways, Here is a pretty good checkers website

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Im the one who is really weird?? or is it those of you who lurk around message boards about video games?? sorry that I dont know the latest about the super micro phonics grafic cards that people play in their mothers basements while looking at the bra section in the latest JC Penny catalog, but I digress, it was a honest question that I hoped at least one of the people here with "online" girlfriends would help me with.

Sorry, Mr. Dynomite (Napolean Dynomite for all of you that cant get away from the xbox3987654 for too long) Was just looking for help!

"Get a life and get out of your moms basement"

"I mean really have any of you, really seen/been with a woman? Besides peeking at your mom?"

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

aaaanyways, Here is a pretty good checkers website

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Thats all I was looking for, not some snide remark from some 17 year old lost in his video gaming fantasy worrld!

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Don't listen to that crap Redseal,I'm 38 and love to play ANY online game.Answering your question,Google search "online checkers"that should hook you up.Man ,there sure are some rude folks around here anymore.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Don't listen to that crap Redseal,I'm 38 and love to play ANY online game.Answering your question,Google search "online checkers"that should hook you up.Man ,there sure are some rude folks around here anymore.

Hey, Thanks for the reply! I dont listen to the basement monkey spankers, I was a little suprised by that first PUNKS (ya I called you a PUNK, go tell your mommy) response!

Hell I was just looking for some info! Thanks for the info! Well appreciated!!

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
WTF, i am "FoxyLAD-AY" Duh, a girl. And no i have not been with a woman. Plenty of guys. but ia m not a hoe, or a punk. i am not 17. Younger, so watch who u are talking to. i love checker but i do not know where to find stuff!!!SOrry i did not reply right.
i do not care if u ask for help. napoliane rocks, and i hate vidio games. Well, they get boring. I do not have a enternet relationship, and i have a fine ass guy wating 4 me on myspace. I am not a computer neard, i just think it is fun to talk to freinds. Anyway, ya, do not get so buttheart. I am a good kid and ya i live wit my mom bacause i am hetting ready to start my life somewhere else. Not quite 17 but i am getting there so stut your checked face. jk
No, really, cjeckers rock. i think it smart to ask 4 help on this web stie. The last thing u need is someone making fun of u because sorry, that was not kool. i waz jk... really
peace

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Uh huh...

Well back on to where to find a good game of checkers I always found Yahoo! games to be pretty good. Just sign up an account on Yahoo! and away you go.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
Does anyone here know of a good website for checkers

I know, I know its not ps3, or xbox but im hooked!

Like a site where you get point ratings for how good you are or something?

Go easy on me guys, just looking for some help

www.flyordie.com...

if you like checkers you might wanna check out this game 2. its pretty cool!

www.instantchess.com...

redseal welcome to bts. foxy was being friendly when she said you were weird. no need to attack anyone around here, especially when they are responding to your thread.
peace

[edit on 7-4-2007 by elitegamer23]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

redseal welcome to bts. foxy was being friendly when she said you were weird. no need to attack anyone around here, especially when they are responding to your thread.

point taken, I will appologize to Ms. foxy

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
what are checkers do you mean cheats

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienhunters
what are checkers do you mean cheats

:shk:

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm still hooked on my 150 game modded PSOne! I don't feel so outdated anymore!

LOL!

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by foxylad-ay
WTF, i am "FoxyLAD-AY" Duh, a girl. And no i have not been with a woman. Plenty of guys. but ia m not a hoe, or a punk. i am not 17. Younger, so watch who u are talking to. i love checker but i do not know where to find stuff!!!SOrry i did not reply right.
i do not care if u ask for help. napoliane rocks, and i hate vidio games. Well, they get boring. I do not have a enternet relationship, and i have a fine ass guy wating 4 me on myspace. I am not a computer neard, i just think it is fun to talk to freinds. Anyway, ya, do not get so buttheart. I am a good kid and ya i live wit my mom bacause i am hetting ready to start my life somewhere else. Not quite 17 but i am getting there so stut your checked face. jk
No, really, cjeckers rock. i think it smart to ask 4 help on this web stie. The last thing u need is someone making fun of u because sorry, that was not kool. i waz jk... really
peace

Lto theOto theL

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
[size=-3]p.s.
www.braingle.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Has a really good board game section.

I usually play Domino's on that site when I get the chance to get away from this one.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Pogo.com has some nice free games, checkers amongst them. You get to play rated games against other people and your ranking reflects how well you do. It's a fun site overall.

You can also pay them and play more premium games on there site, which is called Club Pogo.

Anyway, I doubt you're still looking for a good site by this point, just figured I'd throw this out there for anyone wanting a fun site to play on.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Yawns*........Ahem... Ladies and gentlemen.. I have an announcement.. It's time for my Dr.Pepper, and my cigarette.. Thank you, thank you! I'm not sure what the forum is about but i'm posting anyway... Reason why? Because I just don't give a D....A...HOOT! actually.. I just seen the person who posted the forum in the first place try to cut down someone who had jokingly posted that the postee was weird because they wanted to play checkers.. Well, what are my thoughts on that? WOW! Someone really needs to see a doctor about that BI-Polar disorder! And might I say, I have most certainly not heard the quick witted remark of one living in their basement and not being with a "real" woman... Oh, I forgot.. I have.. And might I say, not to be an arse,that is one of the most incompetent one can say to someone who likes to play video games... Why I continue to ramble on about an insignificant topic such as someone being "bullied" on a message board? Hmmn, I don't know, could it be the possibility that i'm incredibly bored? Ah, yes.. I believe that's it... Well, for whoever posted such a comment, I don't know the postee because I wasn't really paying attention, you sir, are very, very, very, very cruel.. Maybe the person you were attacking was a "cripple", maybe a little "ratarded"? Or maybe just a mamuhs boy? Whatever the case, why does it seem so right to make that person feel like dog s***? I play games, more than often? Yes... Why? Well, simply because I like video games.. I also love Rock N' Roll music.. Does that make me satanic? I'm also native american, does that make me a drunk.. Wait, the last time I checked I think I lived alone.. Does that make me homeless? NO! well, atleast I don't think so.. Let me see, I work, McDonalds, but it's a job nonetheless.. I'm enrolled in college, Wow, sure beats just a highschool diploma.. Sarcasmn, sarcasmn... Jesus H. Christ... I'm rambling on about one stupid overlylong comment about someone who may or may not have even seen a woman... HAHA! Hold on, i've got to light my smoke! "You take a mortal man, and put him in control, watch him become a god, and see the heads a'roll...a'roll" SYMPHONY OF DESTRUCTION! Great song, great song.. Oh where was I? OK, as I was saying.. -What do you mean I hurt your feelings? I didn't know you had any feelings.. What do you mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind.. What do you mean I can't be president of the United states of America? Tell me something! It's still...We...The people...Right? Peace sells but who's buying?

[edit on 8-5-2007 by MadSeason313]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I'm sorry, i've just been having a bad day, well, the last few days at that.. Today is worse, now is worse... And why can I not edit my posts?

top topics

join