It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jesus was a black man!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
has the entire board lost their minds?

"jesus was an albino black man"

pause and look at how stupid this is

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth
Is this what you have been doing? Wow man your really involved in finding the truth.

Yes. But to be honest with you. This time I don't study much. I just live, and it all comes to me when I need it. My friends in the Unseen and the unborn in Heavens guide me. It would be impossible to gain the knowledge I have obtained unless you are me. It's really quite unjust in the eyes of the "living", but you shall know that pain, when I don't feel it much (anymore) it is only because I have been searchin the lowest parts of the Unseen to find the Pearl (it wasn't really a pearl, it was a grain of sand, but I found it among the trillions of grains.......), they told me and John (as you call him, I call him Jelah Harrim, like one of my names is Elazael Jafad Tyvv (Jafad is often mentioned before Elazael)) were lunatics when we found the Name of God in a pile of leaves.......

Blessings,
Mikormaours

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
But the son of my earthly mother is not John. That is important somehow. Well not somehow. It is impotant period. He will follow for my God chose this family. I have my neighbour and my brother. He knows me better than I knw myself, but he doesn't know me, and I know that many djevels have gone before us to destroy our path, and many yet, have djeveled our lives in general because we have the power to condemn. For real.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

(Dont fear me. Fear the one who sent me down here)

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar

I took a moment and paused..yet no realization of why exactly this is stupid.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

It was some officer (who was honest anyway) who said Arch Gabriel (who is the father of the white folks) was Jesjuah, not me. He (gabriel) has been chosen to be the ruler of human kind through this hell that you await that you have been brewing and "prided up" before "the pointy ones" Don't. DONT believe that the USA has ever been on the Moon, don't believe they were ever n Mars. They never were. They killed all your heroes. The rest of them were clones and tape recordings.

Blessings,
Mikormaorus

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
I took a moment and paused..yet no realization of why exactly this is stupid.

Some people does infact still stop and think. It's an ancient story. Let me try to remember.....

Once uppon a time there was a king and his kingdom was great, it reached out over the borders God had given, but even the dark part loved him, so he ruled over peoples his forefathers had never known existed. This was before they started building towers and before anyone had written the Name.

He had a son. But his son was unlike the others. When he came, the angels cried, because they had heared of him, they had read about him in the hidden and is secrets. And their gods had told them which dangers his appearance warned of. His Son was not like the others. He was like our oposite. Like the one we counted for nothing. Like the one we knew would fall. But he was special. He was the One our forefathers worshipped, and our mothers told us to give bread to. The Satan fell that day for he said this day never came and he bought a white skin of the child before the child knew money or goild. But the child grew wiser. He became an age and another and the ages prevailed. He never married, he knew the rules. Then she came. She shone on the Heavens and he remebered what had made him come in the first place, but he didn't know quite why. He blamed himself. And his heart was just about to burst, for his love was greater than his creator's at one time. His Creator had blessed him, and the only thing he wished for was to become the one who could bless his Creator, he had both the love of himself, his love for her whom he never knew since she was dead, and the love for him who had made it all became so Great he couldn't live anymore. He died. The greatest master died. Before he was allowed to love. And darkness prevailed over him. Or so they thought. How could darkness ever prevail over light? It was just a feeling in him. He tried, and he saw how the weak ones chose the colors. He was more. His Father loved him still, he felt it, he knew it, and suddenly he lived again, and everyone else were dead. That day the still-rightious among the Jews called him Dumah and Gabriel the Greatest (they knew he was not Michael for he didn't smell like him). He walked around in the Unseen and saw all the souls, and he prayed for them, the ones who remembered the histry of their kind, he didn't reherse them, he just said hello and hi to all of them and gave them their real names. Then she came.

Time came about and time went around. He was the king of Heaven, his Father was way dead, and his brothers had all perished, but he had forgotten his kind, for there was nobody left of the people who had made him. And he loved that memory. Then he said. He was alone. "If we could only make Man in this image. Then we could undo all the loneliness and the reluctant love, the fear of loving what God made. Let us make Me!" he said. For Love was him. "Let us make Man in our own image! In our own likeness and being! Let us make him stronger than I was, for noone loved me like I will love him, and like I will allow him to be loved!"

It wasn't about colors, it was about time, and ages, and suffering. When the Lord is released: Mary him!

Blessings,
Mikomraiurs

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Can yu find a greater Love, Pope? What is a Pope anyway? I never heared of him. He was but a joke. You have made that joke the king of your world. Shame on all of you. An d especially the one who has taken the names of men.

Rayah me neh Kath!
Meth Seih Sur dey'yah No!

Elazael Alem Neid

Gone are all Romans. They are perished together with their hateful language!

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
If you can't get by the "color of Jesus", how in the world are you going to be able to deal with ETs????

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   

your out a long way on this theory man.

The question i gotta ask you, is what would jesus achieve by being black?

so what if jesus looks like ceasar

dont you think the bible would be more clear on this point if it was of great importance.

What you have to accept is that civilisation arose with the arabs and in the middle east, and it was neither in europe or africa

See, the problem is the Bible DOES explain exactly what he looks like but you can't accept the fact that the savior of man was black. It just doesn't fit with your comfortable lie.

Furthermore, the Bible clearly demonstrates who the Israelites were and they aren't the current day ones...

Deuteronomy 28
68 The LORD will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves...

What nation of people do you know who were brought to slavery in ships outside of blacks? Name it. Please I'd like to know. So, you say, "Well, America ain't Egypt?" Well, go get a dollar and see what the government says with their symbols.

Furthermore, the Lord said:

Revelation 2
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried;

Now, who fits this description? What race of people fills up the prisons? I didn't make this up. Look it up yourself.

If you deny this, its like denying the reality which is right in front of your face for the LIE.

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
And, so as there be no confusion, let's put the icing on the cake with the trial of Jesus, the black man...

Matthew 27
23 And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.
24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.
25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

And it has lasted for genreration upon generation.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

your out a long way on this theory man.

The question i gotta ask you, is what would jesus achieve by being black?

so what if jesus looks like ceasar

dont you think the bible would be more clear on this point if it was of great importance.

What you have to accept is that civilisation arose with the arabs and in the middle east, and it was neither in europe or africa

See, the problem is the Bible DOES explain exactly what he looks like but you can't accept the fact that the savior of man was black. It just doesn't fit with your comfortable lie.

Furthermore, the Bible clearly demonstrates who the Israelites were and they aren't the current day ones...

Deuteronomy 28
68 The LORD will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves...

What nation of people do you know who were brought to slavery in ships outside of blacks? Name it. Please I'd like to know. So, you say, "Well, America ain't Egypt?" Well, go get a dollar and see what the government says with their symbols.

Furthermore, the Lord said:

Revelation 2
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried;

Now, who fits this description? What race of people fills up the prisons? I didn't make this up. Look it up yourself.

If you deny this, its like denying the reality which is right in front of your face for the LIE.

The jews and semetics were slaves of the Egyptians it is believed unless someone can prove otherwise. I'm sure there were other people's too.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
THENEO: ERRRRRR! This was AFTER Moses lead the Jews out of Eygpt! Get it straight! ITS DUETEROTOMY!

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Uh, what does that have to do with Jesus in the first place? He had nothing to do with Egypt. Besides that doesn't mean that all Jews had left Egypt either.

I see no reason still to believe that Jesus was black. Furthermore a comment made a number of posts ago was illogical, that somehow Jews and Europeans stole Christianity from the black man. The fact of the matter is the new testament describes in detail the efforts of the apostles to convert people in Europe and the outer areas of the biblical lands, the so called gentiles. I don't remember anywhere, their concern in converting Africans at anytime? If Christ was a black man why would that not have been a priority? Surely it would have been easy to accomplish since Christ was black as you reason?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
The fact of the matter is the new testament describes in detail the efforts of the apostles to convert people in Europe and the outer areas of the biblical lands, the so called gentiles.

Where does it say that the apostles went to Euroope in the Bible?

I am quoting scripture and you are making stuff up.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Furthermore, I never said ALL Africans were Jews because they are not. I just said the Jews were black.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
if you are %100 sure what race he was, good for you. but im sorry to say that no one honestly cares what YOU think, because we're all to obsessed with what WE think. wait no, im not sorry to say that, im sorry that someone actually has to lay it out on the line that this entire "discussion" is not a discussion, its just a bunch of pissed off people waiting to talk. no one is saying, wow, i didnt know that! what amazing new information that can help me furhter my knowledge of the world around me. its more like, im right, you're wrong, this is why. followed by, screw you bitches, im right, youre wrong. follwed by, yeah whateva, actually, im right, and i think im gonna keep ranting and raving a bunch of information that no one is reading but simply take random quotes from to piss me off and attempt to prove me wrong. follwed by quote:"information that no one is reading" well i read it and blah blah blah blah blah

yes, this post had no purpose.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
The fact of the matter is the new testament describes in detail the efforts of the apostles to convert people in Europe and the outer areas of the biblical lands, the so called gentiles.

Where does it say that the apostles went to Euroope in the Bible?

I am quoting scripture and you are making stuff up.

Some might call Greece, Rome and Cyprus, Europe, some might?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Furthermore, I never said ALL Africans were Jews because they are not. I just said the Jews were black.

Sorry Colonel ain't buying it cause its not true. Some Jews may have been black, I can believe that. But Jews in the days of Moses were not a black race. As you know many people who call themselves Jews today are not real Jews either, but we both agree on that.

The other problem with this theory is this? We don't know why numbers of African people were Jews? Was it before or after the exodus? How did the faith move? Were the Jews of Egyptian times blacks as you suggest? or was it just some of them that may have converted? Too many unanswered questions yet to convince me.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I am not convinced either, from what i know, the black jew: only came into existance much after jesus' time

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
yea the disciples went to you europe.

colonel i read the verses you post saying that jesus was black and i just don't see where those verses say he was black.

i don't care if he was black. i used to have a song called jet black jesus it was one of out better ones.

but i think jesus looked an arabian, indian, pakistanian, afghanstanite, iranian you know something like that.

granted if these people get alot of sun they will be a hell of alot darker than alot of african americans.

also "black" people were not the only slaves. there have been slaves of many different nationalites or race.
but i guess if you really believe he was black you pissed at everyone saying he is not. but it really does not matter.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join