It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jesus was a black man!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Ah, dude, you're losing me here. I never read any of that in the Bible.

Well, it's not easy to understand this, and it demands that you know how things work in the Heavens. Jesjuah is the dude sitting on the Throne, he is God. The other heroes we meet are his sons, or rather his Words. Jesjuah says about his Words (plural) that they shall judge and never perish. The Book of Revelation is the stpry about when the Crown Prince took over the rodder in the Heavens and became King. The Peace Millennium is the Sabbath Age. The Father of Jesjuah has his usual Day off, when he sits lower than his Son, since his Son is the Heavenly High Priest, ruling over the Sabbath. Below him again, is the Millennium King. The guy who is Gabriel in Heaven. His constellation is Orion. He is guarding the entrance to the Highest Heaven, lifitng up the two witnesses with his left arm, holding the door of Heaven open with his right. When Venus turns in March this year, it happens right above him. When Venus pass North of the Moon and later passes infront of the Sun on her way through the twelve stars of the Original Mazzaroth, she will give birth to a new Age, which is materialised in the flesh of the Son of Jesjuah. The Book of Revelation is just a detailed description of the Original Mazzaroth. The 8th of June this summer, we will enter the Tribulation, which will last seven years. Before and after these seven years, Venus (the planet, not the Greek/Roman god) pass in front of the Sun and over the Moon, and in between be a clear morningstar many times. Satan has many faces in this story. He is the divided constellations of Babylon (Ba'al's children). First Arch Michael will cast him down from the House of God and heal the Right Arm of the Father which Satan chained, then he will be Aquarius seeking to pour out the bowl of water containing the two Fishes of Pisces in an attempt at killing them and drown the Morningstar. But when you combine Aquarius and Capricorn and stand in the House of God, these two constellations makes up one new: The Great Eagle, who will save the Woman and fly her out to the place God has prepared for her. And so on. On Earth this will materialise in the Middle Eastern event of the drying out of Euphrates. Tigris and Euphrates together, form a giant cobra serpent who sticks his head into Turkey, towards the Woman who is materialised in the Seven Congragations (not churches) of God.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

So, what is the real version?

There are no real versions except the originals written in their original languages. In other words, the correct one is Language, the Word. Buy a couple of Greek and Hebrew source texts (though it seems none of the books of the New Testament were actually written in Greek, but rather Aramaic) and buy a bunch of dictionaries, lexica and learn the languages. Then go and buy your self a bunch of almanacs, make yourself a bunch of blank starmaps without the constellations drwn in and without the Latin names. Also buy yourself a bunch of atlases, and old maps of the world, study the ancient texts of Mesopotamia and Egypt. And you would have great chances of making it. That's the only way to understand the bible. Buy gold from Jesjuah, not the Church. Meaning, clean sheets instead of beasts full of blasphemic names.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Exactly what prompted you to learn of the Bible in this roundabout way?

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
God

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well, its my understanding you can find God in a simplified manner. He doesn't amke it THAT hard for us.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
it is not that hard. i believe that if you ask for the holy spirit to fill you he will help you discern. micromarius is just a wha wha wha whacko looney bendz.

naw, just kidding that hamilton dude is actually pretty smart. he is right the real ones are the original text in aramaic and hebrew and whatever else they were origanally written in. it would be hard as hell to do what he said, but i have thougth about doing it alot just.

i used to know a website that you could look up any verse in the most common translations and also see the supposed literal translations. it was really cool. i need to try and find it.

the stars are projectors yea
projecting our lives down to this planet

the stars are projectors yea
projecting our lives down to this planet

i think mates of state sings that song

to me what made the most sense is astrology and the heavens cuz you don't need the ancient text and stuff
but you have to rely on those who have been studying it since .... along arss time. i know that translations of the bible say not to worship the stars which is big time bs. i mean i would not say that i worship them but the heavens undoubtedly have an effect on all earthly life. but you don't need that either you just need faith.
faith is all you need.

peace

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Well, its my understanding you can find God in a simplified manner. He doesn't amke it THAT hard for us.

No, not God, but the Church has made it that difficult. Only the ones who have the Spirit of God guiding him can understand these texts now. And the ways of the Spirit of God are inscrutable. Search and you will find. The answer won't come jumping into your lap like some colonial powered Nazi bible ordered by the Pope of the Roman Empire or the king of England. God doesn't serve serial these days, he teach you how to grow corns and how to get milk and sugar.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by panchovilla
i used to know a website that you could look up any verse in the most common translations and also see the supposed literal translations. it was really cool. i need to try and find it.

Try bible.crosswalk.com... They have all the tools you need to study the bible. But having these texts in hard copy is something every Christian should have. For what about the day you suddenly don't have the internet anymore. That's when you need these texts the most. This summer there will be a sign in the Heavens: A woman cloathed in the Sun with the Moon under her feet and the twelve stars around her head. Her head is God, for she carries his child. After that there will come a period of eight years until she shows herself again on the Heavens in the exact same manner.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well, this is a little late, but DaTruth stated that because of all the mix-races today, it could be impossible to tell what "race" the person is. For instance, I have a perfect example - myself. Myself, I am German / Irish, white. My uncle, who IS blood, is black? So is my grandma (one of them) Yet my aunt is white, and my other set of grandparents are/were white (German/Slovak) Looks like I got the entire world in my family, I got German,Scot,Irish,African..and religions...Catholic & Jewish..all I am missing would be Muslim..but hey I got a close friend who follows Islam...who says we can't all get along? It makes for the best damned parties you have ever seen!
He coulda been any color or any race. We will never know for sure, perhaps that is until Revelations come to pass.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Wow, Hamilton, I am VERY impressed. Those are excellent astronomical descripitions, and processes...I have studied into religious astronomy for a little while on the side of everything else for awhile now...Do you know any places where I would be able to find original text of the Scripture? (Perferrably the internet for now since I will have to find some places round my area)

Search and you will find. One of the great mottos to live by.

So, when these eight years come to pass and she shows her head again, does this mean anything? Are these eight years the "Satan's reign" we hear about? What does it mean?

-wD

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The BBC used a combination of 2,000-year-old Jewish skulls and ancient religious images to generate what it claims is the first "true-to-life" picture of Jesus Christ.

The first pictures, reminiscent of a police e-fit, were released today as part of a promotional push for a major new BBC1 religious series, Son of God.

The BBC hopes the computer-generated images will become a major talking point and that the series will finally bury criticism by church leaders last year that the corporation had marginalised serious religious discussion.

"The image of Jesus we have today dates back to sixth century religious portraits," said producer Jean Claude Bragard.

"We also looked at Jewish faces from the first century to come up with this, " he added.

The image is strikingly different to the traditional idea of Jesus with long hair and a beard.

Continued ...

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
logically, jesus would be one befitting the region he hailed from. so uhh...lets take a field trip to, oh, lets say israel, and see what the people look like. hmm...

but theoretically, if you wanna get all spiffy with it, .....who gives a damn?!?!?!

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Wow, Hamilton, I am VERY impressed. Those are excellent astronomical descripitions, and processes...I have studied into religious astronomy for a little while on the side of everything else for awhile now...Do you know any places where I would be able to find original text of the Scripture? (Perferrably the internet for now since I will have to find some places round my area)

Then the best advise I have to you is to use the interlinear bible they have at bible.crosswalk.com... it will be good eneough to research the contents of what is regarded the correct source. Download the fontpack and install it in order to read the Greek and the Hebrew. Unfortunately, none of the original manuscripts of the New Testament are known to exist, but through thorough analysis of the Greek, most of what's gone, can be found in the existing Greek texts. They have also added a new Hebrew version of the Bible. They promise they will have it all available soon, both Old and New Testaments. But you still need your lexica and your dictionaries. They are your best tools in finding all the hidden messages. And get yourself a good etymology dictionary. All names in the Bible are related to the stories told, they contain truckloads of hidden manna. Some works on world history is also well worth the money spent.....

Search and you will find. One of the great mottos to live by.

Indeed, and all so true!

So, when these eight years come to pass and she shows her head again, does this mean anything? Are these eight years the "Satan's reign" we hear about? What does it mean?

-wD

I have great reasons to believe that World War III will either happen during those eight years, or these eight years are just the "nine months" of her "pregnancy". WW3 will be even more terrible and devastating than the two former. Go to the Book of Revelation and read the sixth seal and trumpet. That is what will happen during that war. But I can't be too sure of course, but I can't seem to find another solution for the time being.

As for my knowledge in astronomy, it is very limited. But when what you see in the almanac fits perfectly with what you read in the Prophecy, then, atleast in my mind, a signal is blown. God's immaculent Spirit leads me through these things, and I have probably taken on a journey which may turn out to be too heavy to bear, but unless I try, I will never know. I have to follow my calling and complete my mission. I can't afford loosing God. It would break my heart completely if he left me. With all the love he gives me, I have to give something in return. This to me, is spreading the Word. To say "Jesus saves you" isn't to spread the Word, it is pure ignorance, for they don't know who he is or what his plans are. And they don't act uppon the Prophecy, they scream "do not take the mark of the Beast and donot worship it's image", but they all go to church on Sunday and they all pay homage to the icon of that long nosed dude who doesn't even resemble Jesjuah one single bit. Wouldn't amaze me if it was some king or politican of the Roman Empire who owned the face on those icons. It's completely insane. They even say that an icon isn't an idol. Eikon is the very word used in the sentance "image of the Beast": "Icon of the Beast" it says. Literally. Besides, icon is a much better word to describe what is condemned in the Law than idol. While idol only encompass half of what God prohibits, the full meaning of Eikon is almost a complete description of what God condemns in the second commandment.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Below is a painting of Clovis, the Merovingian king of France. Notice his long nose and how he resembles the picture most people have of Jesjuah:

And this is a good site where you can compare many of the Merovingean kings in order to study their family's distinct characteristics. Quite amusing to see that if you had put in a so called Jesus icon there, you wouldn't notice any difference. The Merovingeans were the first emperors of the so called Holy Roman Empire. They claim to be of mixed Toyan and Jesjuah blood. Yeah right....

Here is one of them: Childric III

And this is probably the closest one: Clovis II (notise the small mouth and the long nose):

Then compare with this which is supposedly a picture of Jesjuah:
and

As Keizers of the Holy Roman Empire, they held the title C�sar, which means "deadly wounded by sword" Go figure.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 21-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
There is no evidence to say he was black, just cause a couple of poles worship a black icon, doesnt mean anything.

Also someone said mohamed was black. not so. he was an arab, and a pale skinned one at that.

I think the thing that links african americans with mohamed is because he was anti-slavery

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
What proofs do you have that Jesjsuah and Muhammed were whites? Give me one piece of evidence. There are however plenty of evidence of the oposite, that he was black.

(Woops, sorry I confused you with someone else.)

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 21-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Why should anyone care what colour Jesus' skin was - surely it's his soul that counts.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
whearas i cannot summon up the exact text, there is "proof" of mohamed appearance written in the form of a koran commentary, written by men who knew him while he was alive. apparently he died his hair & beard red also.

As for Jesus, the only text i found in the bible went something along the line of "Jesus had nothing about his appearance that made him look different from others". from this statement , i assume that he was of arab complexion. the jews of today are either europeans or khazars, and jesus did not look like a jew of today

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar
whearas i cannot summon up the exact text, there is "proof" of mohamed appearance written in the form of a koran commentary, written by men who knew him while he was alive. apparently he died his hair & beard red also.

As for Jesus, the only text i found in the bible went something along the line of "Jesus had nothing about his appearance that made him look different from others". from this statement , i assume that he was of arab complexion. the jews of today are either europeans or khazars, and jesus did not look like a jew of today

You have no proof to any of your claims. You arguments are flimsy and weak. This is my argument for why the CORRECT picture of Jesus needs to be shown:

Now, this is why the race is important. First of all, the euros hijacked the religion. But, what is worse, they hijacked and lied on the Word and sent it all over the world with missionaries, saying "Look, this is the Christ, the Son of God, and he looks like me. As such, I am related to and like Christ...godly. I have a direct pipeline to God. Worship." And everyone worshipped...the lie.

They worshipped with pictures of a fake Jesus, idols of a fake Jesus, idols of a man who died on a cross but that never happened b/c that ain't the actual rendition of Jesus. People keep this stuff around today as if to ward of vampires and demons and its all a lie...

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
In order to revise history YOU need proof

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join