It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fired Teacher indicted in Sex Scandal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Allena Ward was charged with 5 counts of criminal sexual conduct with 14 and 15 year old boys. I think it is sick, what's worst is she is married, I guess she isn't getting enough 'fun' with her husband.

I saw this news repost and it made me think of one of my friends' friend. He is 16 and he is going out with a 23 year old (Not a teacher but anyways) woman. I mean, this is illegal! It's just sick..

Sex Scandal

-Jimmy-

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This woman should be sentenced to an award ceremony.
And I hope those two boys can live with being snitches.

The only victim here is this woman's husband. I hope he cleans her out in the divorce.

[edit on 4/1/2007 by Sunsetspawn]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I don't see what's wrong with it, they were consenting, what two
(or more) individuals do in privates, as long as it is consensual is
no ones business and should nto be against the law.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
So, Iori, you think every person is equally capable of giving consent?

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
So, Iori, you think every person is equally capable of giving consent?

Every person over the age of 12, yes.
Well, probably not the majority of mentally handicapped individuals,
but for normal people, yes.

[edit on 4/1/2007 by iori_komei]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
You do realize with such an early age, sexual abuse of children through coercion will be much harder to prove, right?

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
You do realize with such an early age, sexual abuse of children through coercion will be much harder to prove, right?

Well I actually came up with a solution for that, and created and
entire system to both prevent that and ensure that those who are
consenting are'nt prevented from it.

I'm not going to go into it in this thread, or in any thread for that
matter.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I was 14 and we got a new science teacher in high school. Now she happened to be really hot, just graduated as a teacher and i got lucky to be in one of her classes

Now let me tell you that nearly every guy in our class would have jumped at the chance of some action

Nearly every guy from 12-13 upwards has his hormons going full steam ahead so im sure there would be no coercion needed. Heck its what teenagers dream about happening.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I have to agree somewhat, SOMEWHAT. There is this one teacher, she is 24; second year at our school and she is h-o-t. She is down to earth and I mena everyone can realte and talk to her. So, I guess there is one exception. lol

-Jimmy-

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
I have to agree somewhat, SOMEWHAT. There is this one teacher, she is 24; second year at our school and she is h-o-t. She is down to earth and I mena everyone can realte and talk to her. So, I guess there is one exception. lol

-Jimmy-

Where is the picture

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zren

Where is the picture

If I could get one I would..seriosuly next time I see her I'll ask. But thats gonna be just a tad odd lol.

-Jimmy-

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
I was 14 and we got a new science teacher in high school. Now she happened to be really hot, just graduated as a teacher and i got lucky to be in one of her classes

Now let me tell you that nearly every guy in our class would have jumped at the chance of some action

Nearly every guy from 12-13 upwards has his hormons going full steam ahead so im sure there would be no coercion needed. Heck its what teenagers dream about happening.

Same thing happened to me. I was 14 and the science teacher was a smokin' hot brunette who wore these very lovely skirt suits (back in the 70s). I'd like to conclude this insight with....."Where were these teachers when I was a kid?!"

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Sad so sad to see the replies that I have seen on this. This is a serious issue.

Lets put this in prospective: If this was a male teacher with two girls it would be a different answer form you guys, right..... thought so.

You need to understand the ramification of this.

Its serious and the sad thing is the punishment for a female in these cases are far more less hanious than if it was a male teacher doing this. Let alone if it was a black teacher with white students. We all know that.

Besides the victims of this are her husband and god help him with the embarassment he has to go through living in the neighborhood that he has to show his face, that knows about this.

I hope she gets 20yrs for this.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Where were these teachers when I was in school?

Okay, in all seriousness, I think it is despicable that young teachers are taking advantage of their students. However, am I surprised? No. Anytime you have a 20 something year old female in a classroom with 14 and 15 year old teen aged boys, something is going to happen.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by texmiller
Lets put this in prospective: If this was a male teacher with two girls it would be a different answer form you guys, right..... thought so.

No, I would not have a different opinion, I am not sexist in any way,
shape or form.

Besides the victims of this are her husband and god help him with the embarassment he has to go through living in the neighborhood that he has to show his face, that knows about this.

I highly doubt that the neighbors are going to point and laugh, and besides that, if he really has a problem with the whole thing, he can get a divorce.

I hope she gets 20yrs for this.

Right, so because two (or more) individiuals do something consentually
in private, she should get in trouble.

Sorry, I disagre, I don't want to live in an unfree authoritarian state.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Being a male, I understand fully the fantasy about teachers.
I have been lucky to have had several hot teachers (well, I didn't have them, but you understand what I mean...well, I wish I had them...)
However, it is true, that if it were a male teacher with female students, it would be treated in an entirely different manner.
But, I'm sure you remember the Pam Smart story, and all of the subsequent stories there after.

In fact, as I write this, I'm hearing a story on NPR about a young female substitute teacher who was removed from teaching because she has sex with a student.

It seems to be an epidemic these days.

Now, I'm all for sex between consenting adults, but when you involve a kid, no matter how hormonal they are, it's still wrong.

[edit on 4/3/2007 by wu kung]

...damn italics...

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
OOOPPs. Never mind.

[edit on 3-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung

when you involve a kid, no matter how hormonal they are, it's still wrong.

You are right it is. However, look at the Debra Lafave story.

www.ptgustan.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

debra-lafave.tjp.hu..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

I mean, come one!! We stick a woman in a school room who looks like that with a bunch of boys and we expect nothing to happen?
Seems a bit naive in my opinion on the part of the school districts.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I see your point.
When I was a teenager, I would have done the deed, no question about it.
However, looking back as an adult, I definitely still would think it wrong.

I guess that's the curse of growing up.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
He is 16 and he is going out with a 23 year old (Not a teacher but anyways) woman. I mean, this is illegal! It's just sick..

Nothing illegal about that in Canada.

In Canada the legal age of consent is 14.

BTW, in 29 US states (and several others under certain circumstances) the legal age of consent is 16.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join