It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fired Teacher indicted in Sex Scandal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I didn't even know that, it's still disturbing. She can't get any guy her age?

-Jimmy-

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have seen, that many people date significantly younger people because they can be "molded" into the type of person the older one wants.
It is often used as a form of manipulation.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130

I saw this news repost and it made me think of one of my friends' friend. He is 16 and he is going out with a 23 year old (Not a teacher but anyways) woman. I mean, this is illegal! It's just sick..

-Jimmy-

It all depends on where you live. In the state of Texas a fourteen year old can get married with parental consent and the consenting age here is 17. Also, there is not that much of a differentiation between a 23 year old and 16 years old. Although, since women, we guys have to admit this, tend to mature a bit faster than men do, there may be some discrepancy in this case.

Look, I certainly do not condone the act of a grown adult having sex with an underage person. I personally think it's somewhat sick as well, however,when discussing this issue it is important to understand all of the legalities of it.

Not to get off topic, but I heard that Winona Judd is getting a divorce because her husband had sex with some girl under the age of twelve and he's going to prison for it. Can this be confirmed?

[edit on 3-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Did you say "under twelve"?
That's disgusting.
I don't care who you are, there is now way, a twelve year old can pass for an adult.
I haven't heard about that story, but I don't watch television.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yup it is true, and it is disgusting.

Source

This is another example, it is not so off topic, because we are discussing how adults having intercourse with minors is disgusting, depending on the age differential.

-Jimmy-

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well, to be perfectly fair, when I was 14, I was dating (and all the perks that go with it
) an 18 year old girl.
However, if I had a 14 year old kid, and they were dating an 18 year old, all parties would have their legs broken.
Yep, I'm a hypocrite, and I'll be the first to admit it.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
Did you say "under twelve"?
That's disgusting.
I don't care who you are, there is now way, a twelve year old can pass for an adult.
I haven't heard about that story, but I don't watch television.

I heard about it on talk radio here in Waco the other day. They didn't go into great detail about it they just kind of blurbed it and that was it. Yeah, it is pretty sick.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Yea... I say, as long as they both are legal adults, age difference doesn't really matter (except like a 90 year old with an 18 lol) and when your a minor, you should usually date someone within your own age group.

-Jimmy-

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join