It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too many co-incidences

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
March on,the army of the pencil-neck.These parasites won't be ousted till half the world is in flames.From federal government right on down to your local council,they create wealth for themselves and invent ever more positions for ever more pencil-necks.

Leach on guys

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ive heard that so many times and I agree with it BUT that is just not good enough for me. I want to see retribution, the thought of them paying when they meet their "maker" to me is a cop out.
They must pay for their treachery and I want to see them hang before my life on this Planet ends.

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
The Cruelest Joke Satan ever played on man kind was to make them believe they would live forever. Whoever was involved in 9/11 will pay the price when their maker calls them home and that will happen, it's impossible for it not to happen, even Satan will be called home before God in the end... For those who did it for greed and power, enjoy it in hell, For those of you who don't believe, good luck..

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
1. ImpliedChaos thanks for the info, people still with all the facts given to them with the obvious ties of our own elected president and the materminders behind 9/11 will denied that is true.

2. Funny how the carlyle group keeps comming back over and over when anybody that cares to find informationa about pre 9/11 shows the links between the Bin-laden family, The saud house, Bush and his father.

I love this article from 2001,

Bin Laden Family Could Profit
From A Jump In Defense Spending
Due To Ties To U.S. Bank
1. By Daniel Golden, James Bandler
and Marcus Walker Staff Reporters of
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL

27 September 2001

They have made a killing on the war like it was already planned even before the war.

www.carlylegroup.net...

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Evidence:
A thing or things helpful in forming a conclusion or judgment.

Proof:
The evidence or argument that compels the mind to accept an assertion as true. In law, it is the establishment or denial of a fact by evidence.

From an analogy perspective, the 9/11 event is not a science lab or a math proof; it's more analogous to a court room. As we all know, the standard in a court room is whether something is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Where we all seem to differ is 1) who is the proper defendent and 2) is that defendent really guilty. We are all holding a trial in our minds and in these discussions.

Those who believe the government argument have just as much burden of proof as those who don't. From the reading I've done, the government case is getting weaker by the day. And the more I learn the more astonished and gravely concerned I become. What is really amazing to me is the casual and flippant remarks made here and elsewhere about 9/11. It makes me wonder who these people really are. They will ask for proof and then never bother to listen for the answer. They will not read the evidence (in detail) when it is provided. They will in fact state that there is NO evidence. They do not in fact appear to know what the word evidence even means.

The consequences of being wrong about who is responsible for the 9/11 attack are severe. Whoever planned it is not playing games. I suspect that they have not, as yet, done their inconceivable worst. But time is probably running out for those of us who want the good for ourselves and others.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This is one of the most incredible coincidences that needs to be mentioned if it hasn't already.

Operation Northwoods...............

en.wikipedia.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread268148/pg1

[edit on 1-4-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
My question about the whole thing is this. If America opened it's eyes to the truth who would do the arresting? I don't trust anyone in Washington to handle any thing. They all are in the pocket monkeys. Who do we trust in governmnet anymore?

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsloanWho do we trust in governmnet anymore?

I honestly doubt there is anyone in any government we can trust any longer. They all have their own agenda's. They do what they can to make more $$$ at everyone else's expense.

Who polices the police?

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Is amazing how certain facts and coincidences keep coming back. It is true that more evidence of government . . . certain groups within the government keep showing as part of the conspiracy to create a reason that eventually has taken us to Iraq.

This is something that was not planned in recent years this something that has been in the planning over decades . . .

Look at the people involved in our politics and with possible links to what has transpired until 9/11, these people have been in and within our governments and politics for generations.

I always feel that modern wars will be the creations of certain groups that have the power because they are within the power to created conflicts for personal and global agendas.

Our political system has become stagnated, but that stagnation and control of who become what in the political game is what we need to start researching about.

But like another member said, these groups of people are dangerous if they are able to cause the death of thousands, hundreds of thousands and even millions with not be even linked to anything and still holding the powers . . . then. . . we the common conspiracy seekers are nothing to them, but we are also spreading the word and when people listen BS happens and then we the people are no longer common Joes but a danger to their power.

Perhaps conspiracies are the only reason that keeps us alive and from becoming targets of them.

That is why the internet has become a liablilty to certain people because ideas, facts and opinions can be spread easily.

Scary.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
No, proof does not require an admission. It requires evidence.

Simple, I didn't read you entire diatribe because I got the gist of it, and felt it was wrong.

Proof requires evidence... Not admission of guilt. Simple evidence to support it.

I do not see, nor hear, anything. Oh hey, is that an ant colony?

You have voted Agit8dChop for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I normally don't just hand these out at the begining of the monf...
but you've earned it, so that's what I do now.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I totally agree with you Marg.

Whoever or even whatever has planned all of this,individual or a group has been doing this for generations.

If it wasnt for the internet we would all still be asleep, thanks to conspiracy websites like this we are finally begginning to uncover the truth, but i have a feeling that we are only just uncovering the very surface.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You have voted Agit8dChop for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

That was a great post.

Nothing more needs to be said.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inannamute
... either the government is incompetent and obsessive with regards to Iraq, or conspiring to achieve their own ends.

No one in the government knew anything about 9/11 before it happened but the day afterwards they knew who done it.

Peculiar.

You have voted Agit8dChop for the Way Above Top Secret award.

[edit on 1-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
We can't blame the things that have been going on in this nation on one party. It is both sides at fault. Sure, the Democratic party may complain here and there (they may even show some teeth). What I don't get is how they have let everything slide. Both parties are at fault in the matter.

The most important thing that we as people in this nation must realize is that the corruption and problems run much deeper than simply the party line.

Let me paraphraze a parable of Jesus that illustrates this point perfectly. Since this is palm Sunday it fits perfectly. After Jesus' triumphal entry into Jerusalem he walks over to a fig tree. This fig tree has many leaves and looks like it should be the bearer of good fruit. However, when he arrives at the tree there is NO fruit. The tree simply looks good but it isn't. This illustrates the fact that the people cheered and praised Jesus as he entered Jerusalem (it looked good and looked flashy like the fig tree) but next week they would betray him as he was crucified on the cross. In this same manner the Democrats may look good. They may have the green leaves that look like they are trying to change things but where is their real fruit? Where is their action? The corruption runs through and through in both parties.

I know this video has been linked before but it proves the point I'm trying to make to an extent.
video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I agree corruption runs through all parties. I may be a democrat but I am a liberal first, and will follow my liberal ideals regardless of which stance the Democrats choose.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I always feel that modern wars will be the creations of certain groups that have the power because they are within the power to created conflicts for personal and global agendas.

Our political system has become stagnated, but that stagnation and control of who become what in the political game is what we need to start researching about.

You are very right on that. But those certain groups, or rather, certain individuals, you speak about try to avoid publicity as much as possible. The fact that Agit has forgotten to include two masterminds confirms my claim.

Two men driving Bush into war

Lurking in the background behind Bush, his Vice-President, Dick Cheney, and Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld are the people propelling US policy. And behind them, the masterminds of the Bush presidency as it arrived at the White House from Texas, are Karl Rove and Paul Wolfowitz.

Rove and Wolfowitz have worked for decades to reach their moment, and that moment has come as war draws near. Bush calls Rove, depending on his mood, 'Boy Genius' or 'Turd Blossom'. Rove is one of a new political breed - the master craftsmen - nurturing a 24-year political campaign of his own design, but careful not to expose who he really is.

FULL STORY: The Guardian

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I wish to provide a supplement to Agit's work:

Here's a timeline (WITH SOURCES)
www.wanttoknow.info...

Took me three hours to read this timeline.
I posted this in a thread and all points were ignored.
SOME of my favorite snippets:

Mid-1980's: The ISI starts a special cell of agents who use profits from heroin production for covert actions "at the insistence of the CIA."

1993 (A): Canadian police arrest Ali Mohamed, a high-ranking al-Qaeda figure. However, they release him when the FBI says he is a US agent.

September 1994: Starting as Afghani exiles in Pakistan religious schools, the Taliban begin their conquest of Afghanistan. [MSNBC, 10/2/01] "The Taliban are widely alleged to be the creation of Pakistan's military intelligence [the ISI]. Experts say that explains the Taliban's swift military successes." [CNN, 10/5/96] Less often reported is that the CIA worked with the ISI to create the Taliban. A long-time regional expert with extensive CIA ties says: "I warned them that we were creating a monster." He adds that even years later, "The Taliban are not just recruits from 'madrassas' (Muslim theological schools) but are on the payroll of the ISI." [Times of India, 3/7/01]

1995: For the first time, though not the last, the government of Sudan offers the US all of its files on bin Laden and al-Qaeda. The US turns down the offer. [Guardian, 9/30/01]

1996-2000: The CIA officer in charge of running operations against Al Qaeda from Washington writes, “I speak with firsthand experience (and for several score of CIA officers) when I state categorically that during this time senior White House officials repeatedly refused to act on sound intelligence that provided multiple chances to eliminate Osama bin Laden.” [Los Angeles Times, 12/5/04]

March 1996: The US pressures Sudan to do something about bin Laden, who is based in that country. Sudan readily agrees, not wanting to be labeled a terrorist nation. Sudan's Minister of Defense engages in secret negotiations with the CIA in Washington. Sudan offers to extradite bin Laden to anywhere he might stand trial. US officials turn down the offer, but insist that bin Laden leave the country for anywhere but Somalia. [Village Voice, 10/31/01, Washington Post, 10/3/01] CIA Director Tenet later denies Sudan made any offers to hand over bin Laden. [Senate Intelligence Committee, 10/17/02]

April 1996: In continuing negotiations between the US and Sudan, the US again rejects Sudan's offer to turn over voluminous files about bin Laden and al-Qaeda (See also 1995 and May 2000). Another American involved in the secret negotiations later says that the US could have used Sudan's offer to keep an eye on bin Laden, but that the efforts were blocked by another arm of the federal government. "I've never seen a brick wall like that before. Somebody let this slip up," he says. [Village Voice, 10/31/01, Washington Post, 10/3/01]

June 25, 1996: Explosions destroy the Khobar Towers in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, killing 19 American soldiers and wounding 500. [CNN, 6/26/96] Bin Laden admitted instigating the attacks in a 1998 interview. [Miami Herald, 9/24/01] Ironically, the bin Laden family is later awarded the contract to rebuild the installation. [New Yorker, 11/5/01]

September 27, 1996: The Taliban conquer Kabul [AP, 8/19/02], establishing control over much of Afghanistan. A surge in military success of the Taliban at this time is later attributed to an increase in direct military assistance from Pakistan's ISI. [New York Times, 12/8/01] The oil company Unocal is hopeful that the Taliban will stabilize Afghanistan, and allow its pipeline plans to go forward. In fact, "preliminary agreement [on the pipeline] was reached between the [Taliban and Unocal] long before the fall of Kabul." [Telegraph, 10/11/96]

December 4, 1997: Representatives of the Taliban are invited guests to the Texas headquarters of Unocal to negotiate their support for the pipeline. Future President Bush Jr. is Governor of Texas at the time. The Taliban appear to agree to a $2 billion pipeline deal, but will do the deal only if the US officially recognizes the Taliban regime. The Taliban meet with US officials, and the Telegraph reports that "the US government, which in the past has branded the Taliban's policies against women and children 'despicable,' appears anxious to please the fundamentalists to clinch the lucrative pipeline contract." [BBC, 12/4/97, Telegraph, 12/14/97]

1998 (A): A military report describes a program called "Joint Vision 2010.” The article mentions that the military is working on a "variety of new imaging and signals intelligence sensors deployed aboard the Global Hawk, DarkStar, and Predator unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)..." [Department of Defense Annual Report, 1998] Global Hawk is a technology that enables pilotless flight and has been functioning since at least early 1997. [Department of Defense, 2/20/97]

August 9, 1998: The Northern Alliance capital of Afghanistan, Mazar-i-Sharif, is conquered by the Taliban. Military support of Pakistan's ISI plays a large role; there is even an intercept of an ISI officer stating, "My boys and I are riding into Mazar-i-Sharif." [New York Times, 12/8/01] This victory gives the Taliban control of 90% of Afghanistan, including the entire pipeline route. CentGas, the consortium behind the gas pipeline that would run through Afghanistan, is now "ready to proceed. Its main partners are the American oil firm Unocal and Delta Oil of Saudi Arabia.

January 2000 (A): Former President George Bush Sr. meets with the bin Laden family on behalf of the Carlyle Group. He also met with them in 1998. Bush’s chief of staff could not remember that this meeting took place until shown a thank you note confirming the meeting. [Wall Street Journal, 9/27/01, Guardian, 10/31/01]

May 2000: The CIA and FBI send a joint investigative team to Sudan to investigate if that country is a sponsor of terrorism. Sudan offers again to hand over their voluminous files on al-Qaeda, and the offer is again turned down. [Guardian, 9/30/01]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Mod Edit: Removed Massive Quote.

Please Review This Link: ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

[edit on 4/1/2007 by chissler]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
Paul Wolfowitz

Paul Dundes Wolfowitz - He is currently the President of the World Bank.

The World Bank Group is a group of five international organizations responsible for providing finance and advice to countries for the purposes of economic development and eliminating poverty.

The Bank came into formal existence on 27 December 1945 following international ratification of the Bretton Woods agreements, where the United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference that led to their establishment took place.

Its five agencies are:

International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD)
International Finance Corporation (IFC)
International Development Association (IDA)
Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA)
International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)

en.wikipedia.org...

Whispers in the dark - "Let's invade a country, topple it's leadership and then re-build it."

Let's see now.

Congo - No
Zambia - No
Bangledesh - No
Uraguy - No
Turkmenistan - It's got potential

[edit on 1-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I might add the following information concerning Wolfowitz

The Pentagon is bypassing official US intelligence channels and turning to a dangerous and unruly cast of characters in order to create strife in Iran in preparation for any possible attack, former and current intelligence officials say.

One of the operational assets being used by the Defense Department is a right-wing terrorist organization known as Mujahedeen-e Khalq (MEK), which is being “run” in two southern regional areas of Iran. They are Baluchistan, a Sunni stronghold, and Khuzestan, a Shia region where a series of recent attacks has left many dead and hundreds injured in the last three months.

One former counterintelligence official, who wished to remain anonymous due to the sensitivity of the information, describes the Pentagon as pushing MEK shortly after the invasion of Iraq in 2003. The drive to use the insurgent group was said to have been advanced by the Pentagon under the influence of the Vice President’s office and opposed by the State Department, National Security Council and then-National Security Advisor, Condoleezza Rice.

“The MEK is run by a husband and wife team who were given bases in northern Baghdad by Saddam,” the intelligence official told RAW STORY. “The US army secured a key MEK facility 60 miles northwest of Baghdad shortly after the 2003 invasion, but they did not secure the MEK and let them basically be because [then Deputy Defense Secretary Paul] Wolfowitz
was thinking ahead to Iran.”

Does the US cooperate with terrorists in Iran?

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
look's like another hit piece to those who don't share your " belief's " or
delusions .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join