It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Inflitrate A51

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2002 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Are you ready for this?

It is very easy.

First, you need a car, i recommend a new hummar V2.

Second, you need a Great computer technician

Third, you need video cameras and still cameras.

Fourth, this is the most important element, you have some brainaic build you a robot out of the strongest material you got.

Then you place the robot inside the hummer, hook it up to the steering wheel and have the robot drive the hummer right into the base.

Radio Transponders would/could be a minor problem, but easily overcome!

Any suggestions/ideas/questions?

posted on Nov, 22 2002 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Damn Hummer H2

posted on Nov, 22 2002 @ 10:25 PM
link   
i hate H2 they suck go get a real hummer

posted on Nov, 22 2002 @ 11:31 PM
link   
okay, we can use a real hummer, heck we can use a rolls royce (your buyin) we just need something strong and able to conquer the terrain.

posted on Nov, 23 2002 @ 07:41 PM
link   
...I'm kinda hoping you're kidding...

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 07:47 PM
link   
the guards wud blow up the car as we tried to enter the facilty

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 12:24 AM
link   
lol you are right F16 then they would arrest the remote operatore..take them into the base never to be seen again!

Boomslang

[Edited on 29-11-2002 by Boomslang]

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 07:26 PM
link   
the only way is via cloaking ourselves and them getting in but cloaking is not avaible

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 06:36 PM
link   
F16 does have a piont. They would blow up the car, or snipe the driver. The only way is cloaking like F16 said, only of it was avaible. It would have to be an inside job, or an all out assualt. Which would never happen.

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 08:34 PM
link   
msybe if we get a dinosaur for a diversion ummmmmmm........... nm there not available either.

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It is impossible to get inside Area 51, unless you are a worker. But then you are sworn to secrecy. They have guards all over the place.

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Okay than what? The Military Guards are on it, like flies on chit. Just remember within 20 miles of the base they are watching you. Every move you make. Every step you take!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I was thinking what abut a drone plane? You could fly one in with a camera on it swoop in real close soldiers probably would not be able to hit nor a f16/15 they move too fast, the helicopters would eventualy get it. by the time they did though you'd probably already got what u needed. I don't know how close you can get or what the range of the camera would be, but I hear drone planes are cheap to make some people make ones that work in there garage dirt cheap. Of course they are nothing like the ones the military uses but it would get the job done. Man some of those remote control airplanes you see at toys r us with a camera would work if the signal had the range.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This thread is talking about planning an illegal act against a government owned military base. I hope you all know this. Area 51 is a testing bed for new aircraft developed by our military contractors. Not a whole heck of a lot goes on at the facility anymore.

The base was most likely moved to a more secure facility in Utah.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
You must have rocks in your head to even think about getting in to a51.

If you really want to know whats up then try getting a job in a 51 But im sure they wont take ex Mc Donald's employees

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I've got a better idea .... Ready for it

Commit suicide then come back as a ghost. Time is of little importance then and could search all of the military D.U.M.B's at you leisure e.g walk through walls
at your discretion no more passwords needed in fact you could you could go anywhere you like, but there are 3 points to the downside

1/ your dead
2/ you cant tell anybody
3/ if your a spirit, then hope you dont get caught in the air conditioning exhaust
fan as you find yourself back outside.

any other idea that you may have and make no mistake you WILL get caught!
except maybe if you know someone that has the keys to a satellite, here may be the only way to get pictures and up to date filming of the base.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by ST SIR 86]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
This thread is talking about planning an illegal act against a government owned military base. I hope you all know this. Area 51 is a testing bed for new aircraft developed by our military contractors. Not a whole heck of a lot goes on at the facility anymore.

Actually rumor has it that A51 is operating out of pine gap in Australia.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Thank you teacher and all-knowing one. You totally just pissed over all our fun.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
wow that's really good idea how bout you take a bear kill it take its insides
out make enough room so you can squeeze inside the dead bear and just
walk on up just act as if you were a bear theres no way they will notice. lmfao.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join