It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Inflitrate A51

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Fun stuff to discuss, especially with our own personal self proclaimed know it all to let us know that they alone have conquered all security measures known to man and for only a couple million you can know too....

Seriously though, all the ideas mentioned here are pretty funny, especially the H2 thing. LOL Glad your thinkin though.

Figure in these couple of tidbits for you, EM field receptors that show any foreign object that enters, be it people, machine, or what have you. If it's solid it shows a signature.
Biometrics incorporate much more than just the old James Bond eye and print scanners. Some currently used but still considered a little low tech are real time body mechanics, shadow variance, weight, just to name a few.

The list goes for quite a while, but you get the drift.
Ya can't defeat what you don't know about, it's all about security through obscurity.

Keep up the ideas though, I'm diggin the vibe.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthMagnet

Hi Truth Magnet,

I have a theory (well I think I have) that would allow unlimited access to Area 51 - unfortunately I'm so, so, well - well I have an IQ (somehwere) so I don't want to divulge my theory.

Also I have loads of aquaintances who have very little money and who are finding it hard in these recesionary times to get by - however, they believe in all sorts of wierd things - like UFO, aliens and governments.... So much as they would like to, they can't help.

Suggest you try somehwere else.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I didn't ride my bike up to area 51, just the Naval base at Bremerton, San Diego and Alameda(when it existed)

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by christopherledwards
I didn't ride my bike up to area 51, just the Naval base at Bremerton, San Diego and Alameda(when it existed)

see anything out of the ordinary lol?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Wave

Hi Truth Magnet,

I have a theory (well I think I have) that would allow unlimited access to Area 51 - unfortunately I'm so, so, well - well I have an IQ (somehwere) so I don't want to divulge my theory.

Also I have loads of aquaintances who have very little money and who are finding it hard in these recesionary times to get by - however, they believe in all sorts of wierd things - like UFO, aliens and governments.... So much as they would like to, they can't help.

Suggest you try somehwere else.

Peace!

Nice!

Look - the fact is many of us wouldn't have time to participate here if we had the funding to take our investigative research to the next level.

Mocking people for this fact is fairly counter-productive.

Although this site doesn't allow it - there is no reason why amateur UFOlogists - or researchers - couldn't put together a moneybomb just like Eric did several times for the Ron Paul campaign.

(he has also had several other succesful moneybombs for other candidates and alternative media - although ATS forbid anyone linking to - or discussing them on the site)

Eric is just one patriot - we certainly here have the makings of a genuine and powerful grass roots movement - if only some of us here could put their Ego's aside for a while.

Everything I have claimed is true - but without the funding to actualize it there isn't much point in discussing it openly.

I put forth the clues above if anyone cared to guess - and I would confirm if their conclusion matched mine.

I have merely suggested that we make these Area "x" Infiltration thereads one giant ludicrous sticky - much like the "Stargate" thread - or we can get serious and stop proposing blatantly illogical and unworkable ideas that have been repeated over and over and over again for the 7+ years I have participated on this site.

We have a lot of good ideas in the ATS community we just need a little direction so we don't end up just spinning our wheels time and time again - I am willing to help provide that direction (as I am sure other knowledgeable members like Gazrok would be) but the ToS of ATS doesn't allow for such community organization.

If we want to do that we will have to do so in a complementary fashion outside of ATS.

If you prefer the Status Quo - then enjoy - you will get it in spades around here!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Me thinks you missed my point - I live in Berlin with an unemployment 'low' of 13% (one of the blessings of democracy). As such I do have loads of aquaintances who have far more pressing needs than finding 2m for a proof of concept...

If as you stated, you aren't really interested in infiltrating Area 51, what, as a patriot, would you be interested in infiltrating once the concept is proven?

I agree, however, that threads about breaking into Area 51 are over worked - personally I'm happy to wait and see what is revealed either inadvertantly or officially.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Wave

If as you stated, you aren't really interested in infiltrating Area 51, what, as a patriot, would you be interested in infiltrating once the concept is proven?

Oh - I could think of several interesting targets off hand:

NASA
NSA
CIA
NRO (or it's modern equivalent)
Oval Office
The Moon

But the surveillence capabilities would be nearly infinite when optimized.

No More Secrets - indeed!

So... it's probably worth the multi million dollar investment...

Sad thing is - right now it is in the wrong hands - and could even be being used against us already.

But they have more to hide than us truthers ever did - heck we Encourage open debate!

[edit on 13-2-2009 by TruthMagnet]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet

Everything I have claimed is true - but without the funding to actualize it there isn't much point in discussing it openly.

Considering you haven't divulged anything other than obvious vague clues, it doesn't take a genius (no pun intended) to see that you are doing nothing more than taking these gullible ATSr's along for a ride that satisfies nothing more than your ego, and will ultimately offer no satisfiable results. I assure you, you may think you are a special snowflake around here, but I'm sorry, you are not.

I put forth the clues above if anyone cared to guess - and I would confirm if their conclusion matched mine.

This isn't a game. And we do not play games here at ATS. Either get to the point or kiss this thread goodbye. We've given you too much attention already.

I have merely suggested that we make these Area "x" Infiltration thereads one giant ludicrous sticky - much like the "Stargate" thread - or we can get serious and stop proposing blatantly illogical and unworkable ideas that have been repeated over and over and over again for the 7+ years I have participated on this site.

A person that makes outrageous claims with nothing to back it up should know better than to come into ATS and attempt to make suggestions about how the site should be run.

We have a lot of good ideas in the ATS community we just need a little direction so we don't end up just spinning our wheels time and time again - I am willing to help provide that direction (as I am sure other knowledgeable members like Gazrok would be) but the ToS of ATS doesn't allow for such community organization.

Direction? You've garnered 3 pages of unproven theories. I'm sorry but its a fact. I, for one, would not look to you for direction, considering your inability to deliver on your claims. You could have u2u'sd any of us if you felt this matter should be private.

If we want to do that we will have to do so in a complementary fashion outside of ATS.

Good luck getting your 2 million bucks.

If you prefer the Status Quo - then enjoy - you will get it in spades around here!

You've got that right.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Only so many Pearls I can cast out before the trolls turn and rend me it seems.

Very well - see you in another infiltrate Area "x" thread same time, next year!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Out of the ordinary? Oh yea, I use my real name and admit I was in the Navy. The truth is sooooo weird.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
reply to post by NightVision

Only so many Pearls I can cast out before the trolls turn and rend me it seems.

Very well - see you in another infiltrate Area "x" thread same time, next year!

Pearls? Don't make me laugh. A Mensa Member such as yourself could surely come up with a better way to keep this thread running. Perhaps you could use your considerable intelligence toward gathering the 2 mil you require to test this top secret theory that is too hot to share here.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I am getting so sick and tired of this.

Look how many times do I have to tell you that there is only one way to infiltrate area 51 and there is only one man who can do it.

Kibasan!!! My ninja friend.

he infiltrates area 51. for fun. he initiates new ninja wannabe hopefuls by infiltrating tonopah with them and that one sorta secure but highly secret base in northern california where those caret drones with the dumb writing all over them come from. says they don't take too well to a ninja back hand slap (sorta looks like a pimp slap) technique. says they get all crazy sounding and bounce off the walls spinning in circles.
stupid drones.

But I degress. The point is when he is not initiating new ninjas into the inner circle or eliminating them for failing the test, he is warming up for real missions by infiltrating area 51 and sometimes S-4. he says S-4 is whack because it's all greys and nerd scientists. the greys he says very easy to destroy with ninja eye gouge techniques and the nerds by double dragon mind control technique. the guards he takes out with plain old ninjitsu handed down from the gods on mt. sashumuru. He says the guards are cocky and get defeated easily. but then again this man routinely infiltrates lord lopans arhat palace to whittle down the evil entities of the yang dimension that were brought about by the evil sorcerer pak mei the wicked. those guys are tuff. said to be ancestors of the great shaolin warriors from the original song shan temple before the great purge by the buddhidharma. in a word these guys were the toughests warriors of all time but they are still chumps when they meet kibasan. usually they aren't aware that he is there. standing right behind them. preparing for the kill. he usually uses his secret ninja techniques only known to him through sacred ninja scrolls.

but don't take my word for it. you could always believe the crap the j-rods are saying through that dan guy. buy we all know j-rods are a bunch of liars. if you really want to know what the inside of area 51 looks like then you will have to interview my ninja friend. but he will be likely to kill you because nobody (except for his close friends and his mentor) gets to see what he looks like. that and dead guards at area 51. Or...you could always hire him to abduct one of the guards and bring him to your apartment for interrogation. You might get answers from the guard as he is less likely to kill you.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Why do we need to get into area 51? We all know that all that goes on in there is top secret. They're probably some things going on in there that even most of our government doesn't know with the exception of the highly trusted people that do work there. A better way to get information would be to secretly kidnap one of the higher ranking employees for a little torture session. I can guarantee you that you could get the information that you needed if you knew what you were doing. Doing it just as secretly as they do things, then after you get what you want take him out some where and just release him, naked and in the middle of the dessert.

Do the right thing every time and you will be appreciated by some but astonished by many...Benjamin Franklin

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The only way to infiltrate the area 51 would be working for them, that is for the federal government. The easy option would be work like high-security guard (Cammo dude). From that position, you could have a little perspective of small activities that take place outside the base.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You guys at ATS still have your Area 51 fantasies.

I have said it before and will say it again. Area 51 is no longer utilized for nothing more than nuclear development/testing.

They also test how certain weaponry will affect flight on certain crafts.

There are no "aliens" running around area 51.

if you guys want to seriously research things than I would strongly recommend looking into places such as Utah, white sand nm, denver co, baltimore md(this is for the US, not for any other countries as I am unfamiliar with their procedures)

Also, instead of donating much of your research time to something as useless as area 51 why not donate just as much research and attention to the massive amounts of products that have been sent to the North Pole for the better part of a decade.

Shouldn't that throw up flags for you area 51 buffs.. Why would the US government, countless intelligence outfits, defense contractors and a handful of forbes 50 companies send over 5 billion dollars worth of products and materials to the North Pole?

Care to engage in intellectual conversation?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Groomforce

This is incorrect.

Even for the security detail that is employed there they know as much as you do.

If you were to test something you would want no one else to know about you think that you could find a better place to test this at than area 51 where myth and lore has brought out millions of people throughout 5 decades?

Security guards see nothing.. Just as you will not see anything if you drive up to the perimeter of the base.

The guards have the same vantage point as you would if you were right next to the fence.

The "cammo" dudes that you reference have a compound that they use. The compound is nearly 5-10 miles away from the main "building" of the compound.

Now, the security detail that works inside the various sites and compounds is a different story.

However, the security detail that works inside is military personal. however, the "cammo" dudes you reference work for a privately ran company that has no affiliation with any intelligence outfit or government entity.

This area 51 stuff is getting boring... You guys that lazy that you won't spend the time to research something else.

or is the area 51 myth and lore just too hard to forget no matter how useless to your interests the stuff that goes on there may be.??

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sabre11004

This is absolutely absurd! This is a joke and just plain ole' [snip]
If you take the time to read my posts and stuff about me you will understand where I am coming from.

if you kidnap one person you will only learn what that one person knows. Now, whether what he tells you is true is something you will need to deal with because you don't know what the truth really is.

All this person could do is tell you what you want to hear only because you have no varying objective, point or information.

Furthermore, if you really think about it logically[snip] than how can one person know everything?

The position I hold only allows me to be privy to what comes in to our department.

There are many departments whom work on different pieces of the "puzzle"

So, our team really doesn't know what they are working to make.

For instance, we make a screw, the other department makes a washer and the 3rd department takes a screwdriver and screws in part a) the screw we made and combine it with part b)the washer to ultimately make part c)a screwed in screw with washer.

And that was the easiest most layman's term response I can give you seeing as you have a very [snip]disposition.

This is exactly why intelligence outfits and government officials do not disclose all the information to one person.

Now, granted, I will agree that if your in the "field" than certain things are made common knowledge just because of the circles you run in and the work you do.

Furthermore, if one person did want to find everything out than there would be no way he/she could do it without the involvement of a handful of people.

say if would take 4-10 people to open door 1, 4-10 people to open door 2 and 2 people to activate the terminal with a 3rd person activating it for use.

Now, the people who opened the door and who activated the terminal know nothing about what's on the terminal or the internet...

I hope that this has helped you..

Also, I would like to strongly ask you to refrain from discussing kidnap, bodily harm, emotional distress and the threat of exposing national security..

Some people may take what you say as a direct threat towards a ranking government official and will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law.

Please refrain from any type of conduct I have listed above.

Mod Edit- Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Has anyone tried to get in to area 52? Or am I jumping the gun.

Hmmm, I wonder why they want to keep those new secret airplanes so secret.

Surprised this thread is still going. Have you tried a cow disguise? I saw it work in a movie once.

Why would you insist on getting into area 51 anyway? Isn’t that what spies do, break into top secret facilities? Are you a spy?

OMG, are you a lost little alien looking for your way back home?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by eaganthorn

Your either joking or you don't have fundamental knowledge of how a "secret" works..

You don't know why the government would want to keep secret airplanes secret?

Than you turn around and talk about spying.. why don't you put 2 & 2 together.

Spies, secret airplanes.. Hmmmmmmmmm......

You've got to be joking right!?!?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

Yes, I am joking. I think the topic of this thread or some of the suggestions mentioned herein, actually skirt an actionable offense.
I was pleased to see your comment about people refraining from certain actions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join