It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Sponsoring Kurdish Guerilla Attacks Inside Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
And by the way...

There are people who chose the easier side of life, and there are those who chose the hard side of life.
I find it a good thing that Ludachris certainly realizes, as many here, about reality. And how dirty it is.

What bothers me is that you sound as if you were willing to take the dirty route yourself. It is easier not to believe in change. It is easier to pretend things for instance, or be very coldly calculating when it comes to the competition in every day's working life.

I am not telling that you are actually applying dirty techniques. It's just a little prejudice of mine.

What i want to say is: If you are completely aware of the dirty techniques which are often used. One is not always forced to be "dirty". You can perfectly lead on with a good example without drifting into the dark side of "Forbidden rhetorics" as a regular behavior.

If you know about it, you can defend yourself against it. There's no need to apply it as some kind of regular attitude.

I know that you might think that this is way off topic:
But some of here write that some countries basically are forced to follow the "dirty" route. Sure alot in this world is based on the reward for negative actions and behavior.

They tell us if you are good at economics, and efficiency, you can start a prospering business. But it's exactly the opposite. There are no rewards for those people who really are good learners, or for those who have their goal of being efficient.

That's predominating in every aspect. Economy, Society, Politics.

The goal is not to become what they want us to be. The goal is chosing the difficult side. Chosing what this world is not made for yet.

And there is also one thing that the "Good Side" has as an advantage over the mischievous and malevolent people:

Spiritual development. That's one thing you can never get when focussing on the "dirty" road. They have their own advantage though; They have no compassion or respect of the human life.
So they can basically torture/kill anyone without hesitation.

That's how i feel like about the general concept of the polarizing discussion of dirty and compassionate. And it certainly has to do something with this topic if you look at it deeply.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Found this,

PJACK Claims Fresh Attacks in Iran
Although it is unclear what exactly sparked the Iranian offensive, once it was underway the fighting soon escalated. On February 24, an Iranian helicopter crashed near the town of Khoy, killing 13 soldiers, including several members of the elite Revolutionary Guards and Said Qahari, the head of the Iranian army's 3rd Corps. PJAK quickly claimed to have shot down the helicopter using a shoulder-launched missile, killing 20 soldiers, including several senior officers, during an hour-long battle. Iran, however, blamed the crash on bad weather (al-Jazeera, February 24).

Interesting. What type of shoulder-launched missile, and where did they get it?

And about PJAK

Party for a Free Life in Kurdistan
PJAK is considered close to the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK, a.k.a. KADEK, a.k.a. KONGRA/GEL), which is listed as a Foreign Terrorist Organization by the United States State Department.

On April 18, 2006, US congressman Dennis Kucinich sent a letter to US president George W. Bush in which he expressed his judgment that the US is likely to be supporting and coordinating PJAK, since PJAK is based in Iraqi territory, which is in practice under the control of US military forces.

Propaganda? Hmmm, meditate on this I will.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Interesting how people quickly forget;

Brit “Hostage” Drama Pales in Comparison to MI6 and CIA Crimes Against Iran

Perhaps we’d get some perspective if we realized MI6 and the CIA plotted against the democratically elected government of Mohammad Mossadegh in 1953. “If there had not been a military coup, there would not have been 25 years of the Shah’s brutal regime, there would not have been a revolution in 1979 and a government of clerics,” Ibrahim Yazdi, a former foreign minister and leading member of a political party that traces its origins to Mossadegh’s National Front, told the Christian Science Monitor on the 50th anniversary of the coup and installation of the Shah. “Now it seems that the Americans are pushing towards the same direction again. That shows they have not learned anything from history.”

“When Iranians rose up against the Shah with cries of ‘Death to the American Shah!,’ when their new regime emerged as bitterly anti-American, and when a group of them took American diplomats hostage in 1979, many Americans wondered how this could have happened in a country they had always considered friendly,” Stephen Kinzer, author of All the Shah’s Men, told the History News Network. “Once they understand what the United States did to Iran in 1953, they will understand why so many Iranians became angry at the United States.”

Indeed.

As you can see the anti-American sentiment in Iran is a product of MI6 and the CIA, from the overthrow of the democratically elected government of Mohammad Mossadegh in 1953.

I wonder how would Americans feel if Iran had overthrown their democratically elected government...

And I also wonder how would People from United Kingdom feel if Iranians had occupied France and were patrolling the English channel...

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

IRNA

• British unmanned reconnaissance plane RPV violated Iranian airspace in northeastern Abadan in June 2004 and was hit by Iranian anti-aircraft guns. RPV debris is available.

• At 11 O'clock local time on June 22, 2004, three British speed boats with eight navy personnel on board trespassed Iranian borders and were arrested by Iranian coast guards.

• At 21:30 local time on November 1, 2006, two British Black awks (choppers) from Royal Navy hovered at the height of 150 meters at 47,700-17,400 coordinates on Khorramshahr map (Pole-No: new bridge) violating Iranian airspace and they entered Iraqi territory through 62,500-15,500 coordinates after 10 minutes.

• On January 27, 2007 a British helicopter flew over mouth of Arvandrud (Arvand river) and violated Iran's airspace and they left the area after a warning from Iranian coast guards.

• Three British Navy boats entered Khor Mousa mouth in Iranian territorial waters on February 28, 2007.

• The sixth was trespass of two British Navy boats with 15 marines on board into Iranian territorial waters at Arvandrud which led to their arrest by Iranian coast guards.

And I bet there were several more not recorded.

I wonder how many times US violated Iranian territory?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join