It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Hexagon Spotted On Saturn

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

"I can't wait to hear NASA explain this thing," one blogger wrote. "Isn't there some statement out there that straight lines in nature are impossible? Well, here are six."
Another hypothesized that the cloud "involves masonic black sun worship from all around the world. So whatever is happening here is possibly the energy fluctuations alien beings are toying with to influence our daily lives."
The military, at least, seems to have escaped blame this time: "Good thing it wasn't a pentagon," one contributor wrote on a conspiracy-theory-friendly Web site, "or there would be lot of freaked-out people."

source

Check it out!! They are quoting from ATS without giving it credit by name!!!!

Nice Job Tea and Umbrax. Do you get some royalties from that, or what?

[edit on 4/3/2007 by WellSee]

[edit on 4/3/2007 by WellSee]Related Thread

[edit on 4/3/2007 by WellSee]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Maybe it's some sort of a test for the Project Lucifer to turn Saturn into a star at summer 2008... I hope they do it.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm just throwing this out there, but perhaps it's carbon gas.

Carbon naturally bonds in a a hexagonal shape. Perhaps carbon gas naturally forms a hexagonal shape at one end of a magnetic pole, and the only reason we see it this time is because of the density and the seperation from other gasses in Saturn's atmosphere, with Saturn's massive gravity perhaps playing a role.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra

Carbon naturally bonds in a a hexagonal shape. Perhaps carbon gas naturally forms a hexagonal shape at one end of a magnetic pole, and the only reason we see it this time is because of the density and the seperation from other gasses in Saturn's atmosphere, with Saturn's massive gravity perhaps playing a role.

Libra, any cause could be plausible. I am more interested in the esoteric implications behind it personally... However, it seems that most of the posters here are looking just for a physical explanation of what is causing the enigma..Your explanation is just as plausible as any of the others that have been presented.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thought about this.. not too keen on the similarities being drawn to flowers and bees. They are lifeforms.. far from being wheather patterns. Other symetrical shapes in nature are usually formed by exterior pressures by other symetrical shapes in nature. This doesn't seem to have any.
Some possibilities are of course a storm or maybe even a 'gas crator' of some sort. I also agree that it's not pure gas.
Our tornados, water etc. are related to north and south poles in the direction they move.
I lean towards it being a pole which has a continual ripple effect that is a part of the entire planets wheather system.. one that 'feeds' back into itself when the ripple has no where else to go.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by riley]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
[quote of entire previous post removed]

Nice post riley. I agree with everything you just said.

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Nice post riley. I agree with everything you just said.

Thankyou Lombozo.. though I just realised that the article says north pole anyway.
I'm still sticking to the ripple theory but believe the are very slow ripples or have become 'stuck' in that pattern as the article also says it's stationary. I know it's a gas but maybe the pressure is that great that it has to move slowly? Tar is technically a liquid but trying to watch it move might take a few hundred years.. ack. this sucks.. I'm going to be thinking about this for days without any hope of figuring it out. Easier than thinking about chaos theory though..

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Thought I would add this.

Godfrey (1988) discovered Saturn's Polar Hexagon, a mode 6 wave
at 76° N that is moving with a phase speed of only c = 0.8 :l 1.1 ms-I. The Hexagon is centered
in a jet that has a peak speed of just over 100 ms-I.

source

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thelibra

wow, you know that makes a lot of sense...i mean depending on the element charging the atmosphere there, the dominating one, would verify that theory. the reason i say that is because if hydrogen is indeed the dominating element on saturn, then it would most definitely be augmented by the unrelenting storms that create lightning on saturn. the storms there dwarf the enegry that the lightning on earth produces. so...with all that energy constantly in motion, empowering the dominating element...fasinating, so instead of a circle like that of carbon, you would get a hexagon. lol that does makes sense...if you look at our north poles, you get a circle! because our planet is mostly made up of carbon, we're carbon based life forms.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
let's make some more points here, first of all, LIVING creatures, like bee's, make hexagon shaped nests and they're not straight lined. also, all the great natural landmarks on earth do not have straight lines.
there are exceptions, observe - upload.wikimedia.org... -

this, however, is solid. the shape on saturn is formed by cloud's...as much as i would like to believe in the fact that this is possibly a satanic symbol or a sign of alien's -note lucifer aka satan was banished to earth cause he defined god, along with the angel's that choose to side with lucifer-. Anyhow, on saturn there is a constant surge of lightning storms, the energy released from these storms dwarf that of earth's lighting storms. which means, carbon here would be..super charged, the reason i mention this is because the mud here forms a cool hexagon, but can you imagine the H20 fused with that mud in the air, 24/7, supercharged by lightning at a consistant rate...
Keeping all that in mind, the pole's on saturn, i assume it's the north end...is magnetically charged as well..which means it's highly possible that the pole's charged, mixed with the carbon charged atoms can very well be causing the enormous hexagonal shape seen in the pictures taken by NASA's satellite.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by zerogravx12x]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by thelibra

Libra, any cause could be plausible. I am more interested in the esoteric implications behind it personally... However, it seems that most of the posters here are looking just for a physical explanation of what is causing the enigma..Your explanation is just as plausible as any of the others that have been presented.

Look for the esoteric if you please, but I think Occam's Razor comes into play here - it might be some magical gateway to a dark-sun-ruled universe, or it might be a natural occurance due to the shape and bonding nature of the molecules of the gas it is made from.

Your call.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Lombozo, you should check out Richard Hoagland's article (in 3 parts)
on: HYPER-DIMENSIONAL PHYSICS

Also take a look at: THE TOM BEARDEN WEBSITE which Hoagland cites in gthe above article. But if you find that a bit hard going to start with, then have a look first at an excellent primer to Tom's work:

SCALAR WARS All 3 sites, especially the last two are full of mind boggling stuff, and you're going to need an understanding partner, and a lot of rainy nights to plow through both the material........and the implications of what's being presented. And if thats not mind boggling enough.....this next link should make your eyes pop:

THE SURFACE OF THE SUN
All the best; be interested in yours, and others feedback on this.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
What about Devil's Postpile in the Eastern Sierras? The hexagonal columns formed naturally.

Here is a quote from a scientific article:

"The fractures, they say, begin at the top and spread slowly downward in shallow layers, as each layer is stressed in turn by the cooling and contraction. The pattern of cracks is random at first but becomes more ordered as the cracks propagate, layer to layer, toward a hexagonal configuration that relieves the most stress and reaches a point of minimum energy."http://p.vtourist.com/1790175-Devils_Postpile_National_Monument_CA-Devils_Postpile_National_Monument.jpg

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I found this video on YouTube and turns out it was already on ATS - almost 3 years ago!

So, here it is again for your viewing pleasure, dug up from the abyss of server storage!

It seems a lot of previous posts were made without watching the 1:47 video clip *cough* losers *cough* but to clarify the hexagonal shape is 4 times the size of Earth!

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
It's possibly the gateway to the hollow-planet theory. Since we're dealing with Saturn let it be known that this involves masonic black sun worship from all around the world. So whatever is happening here is possibly the energy fluctuations alien beings are toying with to influence our daily lives. What do you think?

www.byerly.org...

[edit on 27/3/2007 by 7Ayreon]

Errggghhh!!! Sometimes... this site... makes me want to... errggg...

Excuse me... I have to go strangle my dog...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I think you both misinterpreted what he said. He might be talking about the fact that they've never seen it at the size as large as 25,000 kilometres on a planet in the form of clouds.

EDIT: Disregard that I didn't see that this post was 2 years old.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by technical difficulties]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Updated image from APOD

APOD

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Im not a weather expert, but I have had the same expierience of weather in general as anyone else, and I have to say that I have never seen anything like that in any weather system .
Virtualy all the patterns of weather I have ever observed, either here on earth with my own eyes, or on other planets via the internet and books , have been rounded, or wispy... this ... this is just straight up weird. Theres no precident for this shape anywhere in known nature as far as I can tell .

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I just like the fact that the APOD quote as " the pole was harder to photograph and became unclear in the images so they left it as a black mass !

there is definetely more to this than meets the eye !

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Come on people, it's the entrance to the Borg's Hive Collective.

Sheesh...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join