It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man has video of himself time travelling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Link

Not really sure where this is from...weird video though. I have a feeling its fake but then again, mabye not? His story sounds kinda sketchy, I mean he goes under his sink which can't be more then 3 feet deep and ends up crawling into another dimension?...Comments/debunk this please

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I dunno but I read somewhere that if time travel was achieved you would go to a parallel universe, and the grandfather theory(where u go back and kill your grandfather therefore wiping off your existence) was wrong, so he calims he sees himself. I dont know what to say...maybe try out the sink myself.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
i wonder if he can travel into the future again. mabey bring some info back that he would only know if he really did go into the future. I need more proof than that video to belive that it actually happened.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If I were to video my self for 3 minutes, would I not be documenting my passage 3 minutes into the future?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ummm, ok.
Right. Sure. Uh-huh.

Well, that Sleeper thread is looking better and better.

Thanks,
Lex

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Your nose never stops growing as you age and the "future" version of this guy has a smaller nose than the "present" version.

Also, you'd think that if you had a video camera with you 30 years into the future you could film something like a car, television, or video game to simply slam dunk the issue, instead of going with your future, smaller nosed self with the same tatoo...

debunked, biatch

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I agree on the nose, its not the same, also. The tatoo is different as well. One has a single curly spike and the other has two. This guy is not telling the truth in my op.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn
Your nose never stops growing as you age and the "future" version of this guy has a smaller nose than the "present" version.

maybe he got a nose job in the future.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I'm Swedish and the people in the video are talking Swedish/are Swedish, even the narrator (I can tell by the accent).

I believe this is an ad. Over the last 6 or so months we've been having these TV ads where people 'travel' into the future and meet their future self, only to see that they're doing well etc. I believe it's an ad for an insurance company, and they're showing that if you chose them you'll be alright in the future.

Either way, this absolutely sounds like an 'add-on' ad probably produced for the website only. You're supposed to go to the website and watch 'testimonies' from people who has met their future self. Stupid if you ask me, but hey, it's advertising.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Here is the story on adverblog, ( interactive marketing and other great advertising ideas )
www.adverblog.com...
Here's his bog but it's not in english except for the international thank you from him.
www.ingentrormig.nu...
I don't know if it's a real story or advertising. They said the AMF Pension is only a sponsor. Kind of far fetched story to me but it's his story. Just wonder if he can do it again or was it a one time travel ? ( Get it? one time travel )Where's the voices on his video of himself talking to himself? Need more proof than that I think. In his story he told his older self that he wouldn't say anything about their meeting, but yet here he is with video and all.

[edit on 3/26/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Looks like they're making a movie or something out of his story. Here's the pic.

I wanted to edit this in my first post but it didn't happen so it's in this one.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
OK...so how did he get back? Did he just go under the sink again? I don't buy any of this.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
OK...so how did he get back? Did he just go under the sink again? I don't buy any of this.

go back in time and read the whole thread.

you don't need to buy anything, it's an ad for an insurance company.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
lol, Good example of the power of the media.

The professor was a nice touch, cute in a bookish, professorial way. Set up an authority and away we go. lol

Next time come back with some stock tips.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm not going to be as dismissive as some of the others on this thread. The only unanswered criticism so far about this video is "why doesn't he film some futuristic technology and slam-dunk the thing?" The most obvious answer is that he does not want to contaminate the timeline with premature technology.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Grandfather theory where you go back and kill your grandfather therefore wiping off your existence. But if you believ in parralel universes doesnt that mean that your wiping your self from another universe, whats the chance or getting rid of your self ?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This is an advertisement, it probably is for Banking with futures or for an insurance company saying 'if you don't save now then.....'

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Most people become shorter as they age, but in this video the allegedly older version of the man is actually a little taller than his younger self. The older guy is probably just his father.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This is a great example of viral marketing on the internet. It's becomming more and more popular in social media online.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

join