It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Melted Cars 7 Blocks Away From WTC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Maybe because they were going by the names on the manifests? They had tickets, therefore they were listed on the manifests, and they could identify them by that.

But didn't they use fake IDs to get the tickets ?? So the names on the manifests would have been fake.

So where did they get the list ?

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Gents,

For the love of sanity, we are not looking at pictures of "melted cars", we are looking at pictures of bunt out cars some of which also show damage inflicted by falling debris.

Stripped paint, melted or burnt away tyres, burnt out interiors - believe it or not fire does this to cars and we have had a police officer from the scene on this thread who has had the courtesy to explain that wrecks were taken to this area prior to shipping them out permanently.

Please take a brief look at this:

From the website of a quiet rural local authority in the East of England we see a burnt out car.

Now, please tell me if this is a car set alight by theives or vandals and left to burn itself out or is it perhaps the target of a particle beam weapon?

I really don't wish to be unreasonably dismissive of other's theories but honestly, this kind of nonsense does the so called "truth movement" no service whatsoever.

[edit on 24-3-2007 by timeless test]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
No, called as in picking up the airphone on the plane and calling to their dispatch office. Betty Ong and many others were on airphones that are on a large number of planes.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by timeless test
Gents,

For the love of sanity, we are not looking at pictures of "melted cars", we are looking at pictures of bunt out cars some of which also show damage inflicted by falling debris.

Maybe for the cars but not the bigger vehicles like the firetrucks.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
But didn't they use fake IDs to get the tickets ?? So the names on the manifests would have been fake.

So where did they get the list ?

They got the list from the manifest. It may be that they were all fake names that they stole for this purpose, or it may be that the "survivors" that were found had the same names. It's not like THAT doesn't ever happen.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Oh, the fake names on the manifest. So where did the FBI get the real names that fast.

[edit on 24-3-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Betty Ong and others NEVER used their names, which you would know if you bothered to read the earlier quotes. She told them that they were "FOUR MIDDLE EASTERN MEN THAT CAME FROM FIRST CLASS" however she WOULD have had the names that were on the manifest, because the crew has access to that list with seat numbers. So if she knew exactly what seats they came from she COULD have given their names.

How do you know that they ARE real names? The came out with a LIST OF NAMES, I don't know if they're the real names of the hijackers, or if they're fake names or what. All I said was that it was REPORTED that a pilot with a similar/same name as a hijacker REPORTED that his uniform and passport were stolen. I don't think they ever knew if it was a hijacker on 9/11 that stole it or if it was someone else.

[edit on 3/24/2007 by Zaphod58]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Maybe for the cars but not the bigger vehicles like the firetrucks.

Can you please clarify exactly what you are suggesting. You appear to be saying that fire trucks, (which happen to be attending a scene of immense fire and carnage), are too big to get burnt which is frankly absurd.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Betty Ong and others NEVER used their names, which you would know if you bothered to read the earlier quotes. She told them that they were "FOUR MIDDLE EASTERN MEN THAT CAME FROM FIRST CLASS" however she WOULD have had the names that were on the manifest, because the crew has access to that list with seat numbers. So if she knew exactly what seats they came from she COULD have given their names.

And the names on the manifest would have been fake names, the same fake names that were on the fake IDs they used to get the tickets.

Can you please clarify exactly what you are suggesting. You appear to be saying that fire trucks, (which happen to be attending a scene of immense fire and carnage), are too big to get burnt which is frankly absurd.

It would have taken more then just some little fires to melt the tires and metal on the bigger trucks.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
And the names on the manifest are the names that the FBI came out and released. That's how they got them.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

How do you know that they ARE real names? The came out with a LIST OF NAMES, I don't know if they're the real names of the hijackers, or if they're fake names or what. All I said was that it was REPORTED that a pilot with a similar/same name as a hijacker REPORTED that his uniform and passport were stolen. I don't think they ever knew if it was a hijacker on 9/11 that stole it or if it was someone else.

[edit on 3/24/2007 by Zaphod58]

The FBI stated they had the names and knew who the 19 terrorist were.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Maybe because they were going by the names on the manifests? They had tickets, therefore they were listed on the manifests, and they could identify them by that. They had eyewitnesses from most of the flights saying they were middle eastern, so the chances were good that if it was a middle eastern male it was one of them. It's not like they were starting from "He was 5'6 with dark hair and a beard" and suddenly coming up with a name in a matter of hours. They HAD the names that were used already from the airlines.

Umm none of the 19 used there real names to get tickets, ( but they kept there REAL passports with them ) none of them show up on the tapes at any of the airports where they allegedly boarded the planes either funny how a bunch of them are still alive

www.rense.com...

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

thats just a few soruces from over 666,000 English pages alone

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

It would have taken more then just some little fires to melt the tires and metal on the bigger trucks.

Rubber tyres really do burn ever so well, (and so much better than the wheels they are fitted to), and no one has yet shown me a photograph of a melted fire truck.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
They wouldn't show up on tapes if they came from other flights. Atta was seen on a video at an airport in Maine getting on another flight that connected to the flight he was eventually on. Most of the security cameras are around the security checkpoints that they didn't have to go through again since they were on connecting flights.

Yes the FBI said they knew who they were. Because they had the names used on the Manifest. If they were fake names, then it doesn't change that they still knew who hijacked the plane. I can say that my name is Bob Smith on the manifest, when it's really John Doe, and if I hijack the plane they still know that I did it if they know what seats I came from or have a description of me from on the plane.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The problem is that some of the terrorist were flagged at the airport and had set off the security scanners but still aloud to get on the planes.

www.ctstudies.com...

9-11 hijackers set off airport detectors

Nine of the Sept. 11 hijackers were flagged for extra screening and at least three set off metal detectors but were still able to board their planes with dangerous weapons because of a weak air-security system, a federal commission disclosed....(Knight-Ridder, 28 Jan 04)

5 hijackers flew despite red flags

By 7:35 a.m. on Sept. 11, 2001, all five hijackers on American Airlines Flight 77 had been tagged by a passenger pre-screening program as "a risk to aircraft safety," and four had set off magnetometer alarms at airport checkpoints, according to staff reports presented yesterday to the independent 9/11 panel.....(Newsday, 28 Jan 04)

Rubber tyres really do burn ever so well, (and so much better than the wheels they are fitted to), and no one has yet shown me a photograph of a melted fire truck.

Look at this.

graphics7.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So you expected us to stop anyone who set off a walkthrough metal detector from getting on the planes? (Yes us. I was a screener on that day.) Then the planes would have been awfully empty, because we used to have dozens of walkthrough alarms an hour. Just because the walkthrough went off didn't mean that they had dangerous weapons. As far as the weapons went, it has never been confirmed that they had ANYTHING that was banned from being carried onto the cabin of the plane. The supposed bomb was never confirmed as being anything but a box with a button on it, and knives were allowed onto the plane by the FAA prior to 9/11. As far as the pepper spray that was one of the harder things to find in a bag, especially if there were a lot of things around it.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Gents,

For the love of sanity, we are not looking at pictures of "melted cars", we are looking at pictures of bunt out cars some of which also show damage inflicted by falling debris

the car you showed still looks like the engine is there and the tires and it doesn't look melted at all

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-3-2007 by thedigirati]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

So you expected us to stop anyone who set off a walkthrough metal detector from getting on the planes? (Yes us. I was a screener on that day.)

But i do expect people who were flagged and set off scanner to be stopped.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati

the car you showed still looks like the engine is there and the tires and it doesn't look melted at all

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-3-2007 by thedigirati]

Check out the firetruck.

graphics7.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Yes the FBI said they knew who they were. Because they had the names used on the Manifest. If they were fake names, then it doesn't change that they still knew who hijacked the plane. I can say that my name is Bob Smith on the manifest, when it's really John Doe, and if I hijack the plane they still know that I did it if they know what seats I came from or have a description of me from on the plane.

yes they can and if "Bob smith" is connected to alquada (sp?) and "john doe" is not.............

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join