It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention John Lear!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra1982
John Lear is still alive! I can't believe it.

Do we have proof of that or has a lizard alien been slid into his body

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Originally posted by realyweely

Do we have proof of that or has a lizard alien been slid into his body

My wife reports that no lizard alien has been slid into my body. She checked this morning. She made the commnet, "First of all, lizards aren't crazy." Next Tuesday will be our 36th wedding anniversary so she should know.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
OK I withdraw my assertion that you arent a lizard in disguise, BUT have you checked your wife lately ?????????

BTW John
What type of mine do you have? And do we have your word you arent digging secret tunnels?
At one point I had 3 Gold leases in Oz that I eventually let lapse. 3 months later the price of Gold was allowed to float and I would have been RICH !

Now I just pan around for gold up in Scotland and North Wales and make a few pennies here and there.

[edit on 19/5/07 by realyweely]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

OK I withdraw my assertion that you arent a lizard in disguise, BUT have you checked your wife lately ?????????

Yes, checked her about an hour ago and she was just as great as she has ever been. She was an actress at MGM when I met her 38 years ago: (Marilee Lear circa 1968)

BTW John
What type of mine do you have?

Open pit. Gold.

And do we have your word you arent digging secret tunnels?

No.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Yes, checked her about an hour ago and she was just as great as she has ever been. She was an actress at MGM when I met her 38 years ago: (Marilee Lear circa 1968)

BTW John

Open pit. Gold.

No.

Holy cow!!!

She is a beautiful woman, John. An 34 years? Congratulations.
I am on 11 myself....gonna catch up to you!!!

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

BTW John

Open pit. Gold.

No.

Whats the dirt assaying out to? My leases in Oz were showing about
12-14 dWt per tonne.
You got decent machinery there? crusher etc or you just Highbanking?

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

She is a beautiful woman, John. An 34 years? Congratulations.
I am on 11 myself....gonna catch up to you!!!

No. 36 years. We were married May 22, 1971. She went everywhere with me. Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Egypt, Dubai, Cypus, Singapore, Israel and others. We have 2 girls, 29 and 33 years old and 1 grandson, 6 years old.

(I have 2 other girls and another granddaughter from a previous marriage.)

Marilee is the only one in the family that thinks I'm nuts.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Yeah John, that's the way to keep the ol' fire stoked!

I never had the luck of a son. I have two girls by my present marriage of nine years and one by a previous one. They are all insanely beautiful and worth the effort, and I can say it as a fact, not just coming from a proud dad.

So is mom, just for the record...it had been seven years since my divorce when I met her in a computer lab. I had enough sense to toss caution to the wind and grab her thigh, one of the best moves I ever made

My oldest is now a sophmore and spending her summer vacation with me. She has been pressuring me to read a book by Feynman, but I insist on smoking that chicken instead...you know how it goes

The middle one wants to be a scientist
and my baby wants to hold three binkies in her mouth at once

My wish is becoming a "gramps" will be just as fulfilling. Its nice to see a little light ahead on the road...thank you very much John

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Yeah John, that's the way to keep the ol' fire stoked!

I never had the luck of a son. I have two girls by my present marriage of nine years and one by a previous one. They are all insanely beautiful and worth the effort, and I can say it as a fact, not just coming from a proud dad.

So is mom, just for the record...it had been seven years since my divorce when I met her in a computer lab. I had enough sense to toss caution to the wind and grab her thigh, one of the best moves I ever made

My oldest is now a sophmore and spending her summer vacation with me. She has been pressuring me to read a book by Feynman, but I insist on smoking that chicken instead...you know how it goes

The middle one wants to be a scientist
and my baby wants to hold three binkies in her mouth at once

My wish is becoming a "gramps" will be just as fulfilling. Its nice to see a little light ahead on the road...thank you very much John

This has to be the most "off-topic:est" I have ever seen.
Start new thread in the JL-forum, or send e-mails to each other.
Please.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
This is my first post on ATS. I have been lurking on and off for years though.

I have been through the Meier ray gun threads and the the moon threads and the wedding cake craft threads page by page for the last few weeks.

While I may disagree with some of Mr. Lear's beliefs, I signed up just to thank him for sharing his life story (which is quite interesting) with the people that visit this board.

Thank you sir. I have been following your involvement in regards to ufology since the early nineties.

I have in front of me an International UFO Library Magazine from 1991. There is a video tape advertised within for $11.95. It is called John Lear question and answer series 2. Product #5018Q. Right below that is a tape for sale by William Cooper. Also $11.95.

Wow, how time has passed. To me this was the golden age of ufology and also disinformation. I look forward to discussing a number of topics with you as long as you participate on this board and I give you my word I will always remain civil and polite. I have a great respect for you and your insight into the subject.

Once again, thank you for your participation on this forum.

Cheers,

Lexicon Devil

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raud This has to be the most "off-topic:est" I have ever seen.

For those who do not know what is being referred to here, Raud has requoted my entire post! I'm quite proud of it myself too

Since we are on metatopic, 'tis true I stray and incurr the frustration and sometimes outright fury of other good members. I think I shall continue being a pain in your sides, as I refuse to put on blinders.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Mr. Lear.

Since this thread has already gone out of hand I might as well invite you to this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hopefully you will read this, even though I suspect that I am already a veteran on your "ignore list". We need some help on that thread to clear some things out.

Thank you in advance.

[edited for typo]

[edit on 21-5-2007 by Raud]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
GREAT ZOMBIE JESUS!!

John Lear himself. Now that’s coolbeans in my book!!!
Sorry I’m totally new and saw the thread and was no not really him and now I’m like

Nice to see you John my uncle talked about you all the time and followed your career he met you once too but i dont know where. He was in the Airforce and then somewhere else (cant mention).

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I was reading Johns interview here:
www.ufomind.com...

I want to find pictures/images from this book with a real picture as John says:
"Introductory Space Science", vol. II chapter 13, entitled "Unidentified Flying Objects", which describes four of the most commonly seen aliens (one of which is the EBE) was written by Lt. Col. Edward R. Therkelson and Major Donald B. Carpenter

anyone know where I can find the image in chapter 13?

I have looked everywhere!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by monkfunk

John doesn't come around anymore. He and the site owners had a tiff and they post banned him.

If you would like to reach him, you can start by clicking the link in my signature line and following your common sense from there.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
John Lear is the Man we Love him so much. his site the living moon is awesome

he has such great ideas and info and theory's.

i wish somewhere he would list them 1 to 122 or something. anyone have the list of his positions, opinion and theories?????

John is a great leader in all this.

thanks John your an idle of min and my son and many on here!!!!

May God continue to bless John Lear and guide him!!!!

I like to see John Lear hit the lotto to help him out.

thanks John

Chris

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by monkfunk

John doesn't come around anymore. He and the site owners had a tiff and they post banned him.

If you would like to reach him, you can start by clicking the link in my signature line and following your common sense from there.

uh no kidding because he is A. Insane, and B. a jerk.

Look out for those secret soul collectors on the moon lol... or actually try talking to him sometime,, you will eventually end up in a argument as john is completely unpredictable and likely medicated.

wikipedia john lear
even wikipedia recognizes this fact (as well as abovetopsecret Staff vs Lear fallout)

Short of being the son of someone famous and being a complete nut, I don't see anything notable about him. The sources given on the page are not what I would consider reliable, and I am unable to find reliable ones in my own search

[edit on 3-8-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Once again...

JL is not Post Banned.

He is free to post here anytime he would like to do so, he chooses not to.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

thanks, but I have searched and searched that link and still cannot find any images that I am looking for... any other ideas or direction? thx:

I want to find pictures/images from this book with a real picture as John says:
"Introductory Space Science", vol. II chapter 13, entitled "Unidentified Flying Objects", which describes four of the most commonly seen aliens (one of which is the EBE) was written by Lt. Col. Edward R. Therkelson and Major Donald B. Carpenter

anyone know where I can find the image in chapter 13?

[edit on 3-8-2009 by monkfunk]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

You just skim the surface and draw your conclusions, like judging a book by its cover. More power to you, unless you take up bookburning...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join