It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Serpents and other Craft Secrets

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hi,

I was searching about advanced planes and spacecrafts, and I found this series of videos on You Tube, part 5 and a short part in 9, shows “space serpents”.

secret space part 5 *

secret space part 9 *

The other parts of “secret space”:
1 - www.youtube.com...
2 - www.youtube.com...
3 - www.youtube.com...
4 - www.youtube.com...
6 - www.youtube.com...
7 - www.youtube.com...
8 - www.youtube.com...

Other related threads or posts:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Has someone more information on this “space serpents” ?

Thank you.

brotherthebig.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hi,

I found other 2 threads, already here:

Could some one add any information on the subject?

Thank you.

brotherthebig.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the videos!! very interesting stuff. I always believed that there where organisms that lived in space

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Are you talking about the space serpents that act like balloons?

It's uncanny how much they resemble balloons.....don't you think?

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Seriously..before you make judgements watch the video. Balloons in space huh?

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
that video of the russion guy is very interesting. he says something about how aliens don't need to abduct you because they can just take some sort of hologram of you that shows your life's history.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
in part 4 @ 7:47...what is the building that is being shown?? Seems like its being implied that it is some sort of illumanti building

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I agree that they don't look like balloons. They sort of look like plastic bags blowing around in the upper atmosphere, like a big Sears bag or something. Is that even possible, a bag being blown up that high that it leaves the atmosphere? I don't know.

Nothing to me indicates that they are living beings, though. That "sperm critter" was interesting.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Interesting video's there. One day someone is gonna catch something on video that will be hard to dismiss as faxke/hoax/natural events etc. It will happen one day. The question is when.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hi,

Thanks for your comments.

They resemble movements of a living creature and not of a craft of any type I know, and balloons don’t move that way.

More or less the description of TheComte “sort of look like plastic bags blowing around”, and the living creature movement like small worms we see on the ground or used by fishermen’s.

About the building on part 4 I don’t have any information or reference, maybe a security agency building or military?

Thank you.

brotherthebig.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hi,

Maybe you have already funded, but this tread www.abovetopsecret.com... shows a video from the member Jagman, with an identical UFO type of “serpent”.

brotherthebig.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hi,

Not related to serpents but to other type of crafts, the saucer was developed in many secret projects, this video clarifies the situation:

stranger than fiction the real flying saucers

The Germans in WWII developed very advanced planes and rockets, and they are connected to NASA/USAF, and USAF his connected to Avro. For the Avro saucer projects and a possible connection to “The Bell” German WWII project see
this analysis.

The Bell could be a pilot project compared with NASA advanced propulsion projects, like the ones described in Breakthrough Propulsion Physics site.

On YouTube you will find now part 10 and 11 of “secret space”.

Does anyone have more information, videos or references about this saucer crafts and projects?

Thank you.

brotherthebig.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by brotherthebig]

[edit on 27-3-2007 by brotherthebig]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hi,

Maybe some of you had already found, but this is a very interesting thread about Germans WWII saucers www.abovetopsecret.com... , with a lot of information, photos and videos.

Has anyone information, or references, about the possible Germans saucers bases in Antarctica and the 1958 nuclear bombing that was done there?

brotherthebig.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Hi,

Avro Viper Test rig

This thread resulted from the first steps from a broad one, so saucer and antigravity is discussed in an integrated way in the thread UFO: Antigravity or Coandă Effect man made saucers or aircrafts?, where some of us is trying to find some answers, and we are following the German last moves in WWII to Antarctica.

I think UFO : The Greatest Story Ever Denied from Jose Escamilla, is full of information and is complementary to “secret space”. I found this video in a post by millerman at www.abovetopsecret.com... .

On YouTube you will find now part 12 of “secret space”.

Hope you like, any ideas or more information?

Thank you.

brotherthebig.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Who is that man in the second video, I believe he is Russian? Can I have his name? Or did I miss it?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
brotherthebig,

In four posts, you've got living entities in near-earth space, nazi ufos, Antarctica, the Avro, anti-gravity, and the secret space program--where to start?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Yes....a several mile long plastic bag just floating in our upper atmosphere...makes perfect sense.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Hi,

Originally posted by gottago
brotherthebig,

In four posts, you've got living entities in near-earth space, nazi ufos, Antarctica, the Avro, anti-gravity, and the secret space program--where to start?

Just to clarify. I started this thread because I like aircrafts and UFOs (like I stayed in the first post), the video “secret space” was a good introduction but I am trying to develop only the subjects of “Space Serpents” (or worms) and “Saucer and other types of Aircrafts” more or less non identified.

The video talks about others subjects, and the last parts (10 and after) moves to Freemason subjects that I think could be better analysed and discussed in other threads (to be created or already open).

Also in an earlier post, I suggested the thread “UFO: Antigravity or Coandă Effect man made saucers or aircrafts?” that developed this subjects, so they will not be discussed here.

Hi gottago, is now clear? (sorry not to be clear, I will try to do better next time).

To complement the information, I put references to other threads that I found (related to Space Serpents and Saucers), because I think they may be useful to someone interested.

Hi laiguana, some members concluded the same as you about the balloons, but others no. You could also check the thread from Jagman, an ATS member that made a video on an identical “serpent/worm” aircraft. About the 2nd video, you refer part 2 or part 9?

Thanks for your contributions.

brotherthebig.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by brotherthebig
Hi laiguana, some members concluded the same as you about the balloons, but others no. You could also check the thread from Jagman, an ATS member that made a video on an identical “serpent/worm” aircraft. About the 2nd video, you refer part 2 or part 9?

I was actually being very sarcastic. Perhaps some of those 'orbs' people recorded from the ground are balloons, but that's about as far as it goes when it comes to balloons. Now if you take into proportion.. this worm-like anomaly hovering in our upper atmosphere it would be quite great in size. I also noticed it appeared slightly translucent at times. Anyway I was referring to part 9, I would like to know the name of that man discussing Russia's cases of these anomalies.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Hi,

The name of the Russian investigator appears in part 9 around 5:23 (4:17 from the begin) and is Valery Uvarov (just google and you will find more), some additional information about him is here www.bibliotecapleyades.net... and an interview video at www.youtube.com... .

brotherthebig.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join