It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA admits ORBS are REAL?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been discussed here, I just came across this information, wow, Nasa admits these ORB like objects that have been filmed my Nasa camera's are real and not chunks of ice or space junk
science.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
did you actually read the article ?

well did you ???????????????????

SOFBALL is a chamber about the size of an office trash can filled with combustible gases: "a little bit of hydrogen or methane (the fuel), some oxygen (the oxidant), and a lot of inert gas (e.g., helium or nitrogen) to dilute the mixture until it is barely flammable," says Ronney. The experiment rides in the shuttle's cargo bay inside a rack called the Combustion Module. Astronauts simply press a button to spark the mixture and voila ... flame balls. Their temperature, brightness, heat loss, and the composition of their gaseous byproducts are all monitored by built-in instruments. SOFBALL was built and tested at NASA's Glenn Research Center under the guidance of project scientist Karen Weiland and project manager Ann Over

it is an experiment to record the properties of a flame in micro gravity

the " orbs " as you insist on calling them are created by NASA

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I guess not close enough, My Bad...sorry

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Sorry, nothing more than more disinformation. After the disclosure project they had to do something like this (flameball experiment) to explain the real orbs which we all saw on the intercept of STS transmissions.

What's coming next robotic space serpents?

NASA=Need Another Space Agency

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich1974
Sorry, nothing more than more disinformation. After the disclosure project they had to do something like this (flameball experiment) to explain the real orbs which we all saw on the intercept of STS transmissions.

What's coming next robotic space serpents?

NASA=Need Another Space Agency

LOL :-)

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I think its interesting anyway; they act like extremely simplistic organisms, moving to areas to gobble up whatever fuel they can find when they are running low. I never knew about this!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   

did you actually read the article ?

well did you ???????????????????

why dont you calm down Ignorant, he likelyi made a mistake in his excitment.

top topics

join