It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad's visa approved

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Special note: Amajenbutthead believes that he is devinely appointed to bring on Armageddon and the return of the 12th Iman - who sets up a world Calipate.

What else, beside himself and his 25 retainers, might that commercial-sized aircraft be carrying? And what happens if he doesn't like what the U.N. Security Council tells him - after his speech to them?

Did I just hear the safety features on nuclear weapons being clicked off?

Reuters
Monday, March 19, 2007; 12:36 PM

WASHINGTON (Reuters)

The United States has approved a visa for Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to enable him to address the U.N. Security Council over Tehran's nuclear program, the State Department said on Monday.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Let me get this straight...You think the Iranian president is carrying weapons on the plane? And you are buying into the propaganda that he is trying to usher in Armageddon?

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me if he gets offed the second he sets foot on US soil.

There's so many patsy's they could use to do this. Mossad, extreme righters, Iraqi's, ...

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Wouldn't surprise me if he gets offed the second he sets foot on US soil.

It would surprise me though. IF he is killed, we don't get to have our little war.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
Let me get this straight...You think the Iranian president is carrying weapons on the plane? And you are buying into the propaganda that he is trying to usher in Armageddon?

Have you bothered listening to some of the things this nut says? I am not saying that the guy hasn't been villified, but if you think he is just a "nice" guy or whatever, you are living out in the land of naivete somewhere.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Can he be arrested for Holocaust denial? Or is he protected because of diplomatic immunity?

Edn

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamer01
Can he be arrested for Holocaust denial? Or is he protected because of diplomatic immunity?
As long as he doesn't question the official story on what happened while in a country with that absurd law he cant. And get your facts straight he never denied it never happened in fact very few do, some only question the if the official story is 100% fact or not.

I cant help but laugh at some of the crap people are fed by the media, and they eat it up without question.

The Iranian president may not be the most democratic in the world, he may speak his mind and you may not agree with what he says most of the time and at least he has even if its only a little, willingness to resolve the current situations with his country thats more than anyone can say about the current US government.

On that note, I wouldn't expect him to be harmed when he enters the US in fact if anything the US will be doing all that they can to protect them, after all they don't want to look like the bad guys and the repercussions wouldn't be pretty.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
Special note: Amajenbutthead believes that he is devinely appointed to bring on Armageddon and the return of the 12th Iman - who sets up a world Calipate.

www.iranian.ws...
He does believe this stuff and you can let it bother you as much or as little as you like but it doesnt change the fact.
Haveing said that I dont think he will be bringing a bomb to the UN.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I read he is stopping by a 9/11 Truth meeting before he takes back off, is this true?

Iran knows that if it did anything on US soil, it would be a parking lot of glass. He should be allowed to be there, it is his right. No matter what the nutcase does speak, and no matter how fast he is driving his country toward Armegeddon, he has the right to be there. Also, an assasination would be ludicrous and non-beneficial in the long run.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Get arrested for holocaust denial? Here? I thought that was a German and/or European law, never looked into it but it doesn't sound like something we'd be interested in. Anyway, if any harm comes to him, regardless of who's actually responsible for it, the US would be the one to look bad. Nothing bad happened his wackadoo bat-cracker buddy from Venezuela when he spoke his childish "devil and sulphur" bit at the UN.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad personaly suiciding himself into martyrdom by nukeing the entire UN security council and ushering in a Jihad of one hundred million martyrs to Allah in wave after wave after wave of suicide bombings against every major western nation would pretty much be the way to go.

Thats basicaly how id win this war anyway.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Well we really could'nt say he could'nt come here, considering we are
the host country for the U.N., and therefore have to allow him to speak
before the U.N. general assembly.
I support this to, as it shows that our country has'nt degregated to such
a point that it starts limiting free speech.

Another point to make, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, even though he is the
president of Iran, does not have any real power, the real power rests
with the Supreme Leader and the Imam council.

He is an extreme zealot, but all of his views are not mirror views of
those with the real power.

Hell, the only reason he got elected is because he promised education
reforms and infrastructure improvements, of which he has not even
done anything about.

A law like that would be unconstiutional, and therefore one does not
exist, so no, he could not be charged with it.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starvald
Ahmadinejad personaly suiciding himself into martyrdom by nukeing the entire UN security council and ushering in a Jihad of one hundred million martyrs to Allah in wave after wave after wave of suicide bombings against every major western nation would pretty much be the way to go.

Thats basicaly how id win this war anyway.

There's a reason you don't see much in the way of suicide bombings in the West, it would be the one thing that would galvanize the masses and give way to unrestricted intervention in the Middle East. The Internet bravado punctuated by posts such as yours no sway with the leadership of the Muslim radicals. They are smart enough to realize that awakening the sleeping dragon as the Japanese did with Pearl harbor, and that a few suicide bombers in the West would result in millions of non-martyrs.

Sell your propaganda elsewhere, no one's buying here.

Dismissed.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHumana
Get arrested for holocaust denial? Here? I thought that was a German and/or European law, never looked into it but it doesn't sound like something we'd be interested in.

it's only in countries that were directly affected (responsible?), say Austria, Germany and possibly some smaller eastern countries.

Anywhere else and you can deny to your hearts content, if that's what floats your boat.

EDIT: i might add for the OP's reading that taking the piss out of the dude's name just makes you look like a childish moron. If you disagree with him fine, but silly name calling hardly does your own image any good, does it?

[edit on 20/3/07 by stumason]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WOGIT

Originally posted by SIRR1

www.iranian.ws...
He does believe this stuff and you can let it bother you as much or as little as you like but it doesnt change the fact.
Haveing said that I dont think he will be bringing a bomb to the UN.

I can't find the bit where he says he's devinely(sic) appointed. So far the only world leader in recent times to claim to be appointed by God is Bush. Have you heard about his regular meetings with apocalyptic Christians regarding their belief that a strong Israel with a rebuilt temple of David will bring about the return of Jesus?

Or is it only muslim endtime religious whackjobs that we need to worry about?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

While I dont think he's carrying weapons..
I believe he doest think of himself as the missing link to armageddon.
Maybe he just didnt trust the airservice of ANYONE else other than his own commerical lines?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
He wouldn't make it into the 200 mile buffer zone off the coast with a nuclear weapon, you can bet your posterior that some birds are tasked just to making sure nothing glowing is on that ride over. Any sign of nuclear materials on that plane and they would no doubt be turned back by armed fighters, and if that order was refused well then we all know exactly what would happen, not that its such a bad thing to prune the crazy tree from time to time... Of course I don't look for us to be the ones to make an attempt at him, but I wouldn't put it past Israel to try it, and probably to succeed at it; they don't take kindly to people screwing with them and he has no doubt crossed that line a long time ago. Lets just hope he doesn't get outta line at any small diners, those guys don't take crap from anybody ;D

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
There are some bloody daft post's in this thread. Do you HONESTLY believe he would try to smuggle a nuke, or any weapon for that matter, into the US?

The guy may be an outspoken radical, but he's not a moron.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
What would happen if Israel assinated him on US soil?

Would this spark a war between Iran and the US, if it was done good enough to convince the iranians the US was at fault?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
For those of you who want a more balance report on Iran check out the documentary embedded within the thread below.

Rageh Inside Iran

It pretty much confirms what Iranian immigrants have told me all along. Their reverence towards Matyrs is disturbing however...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join