It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bob lazar a total fraud

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Heres his w-2 en.wikipedia.org...:W2_Lazar.jpg

how long would it take some one to make that in 1989? 2 weeks? Not long enough for any of his claims.

read more here

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

and heres a timeline about him

www.serve.com...

Unless the gov't can really screw with you on such an extreme level, I dont buy the lazar story much.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
it amazes me anyone still believes bob lazar.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There are so many existing threads on Lazar why start this one

Had you bothered to search on this you would see that ATS has a close friend of Lazar's right here....John Lear. I strongly urge you to read his comments as he has much to say and being there firsthand says a lot more than the conjecture raised here.

brill

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by brill
There are so many existing threads on Lazar why start this one

Had you bothered to search on this you would see that ATS has a close friend of Lazar's right here....John Lear. I strongly urge you to read his comments as he has much to say and being there firsthand says a lot more than the conjecture raised here.

brill

as a matter of fact I have "researched" lazar and lear, heres a quote from mr lazar about mr lear.

Lazar says: "Well, John Lear's a nice guy. I like him, but he does have the tendency to add about fifteen percent color to stories, and if a story goes through him twice, it's thirty percent, and it doesn't stop."

I dont think my "friends" would say stuff like that about me

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
There are still some MAJOR issues with dismissing his accounts out of hand.

1. He knew details about the base that weren't public prior to his accounts.
2. He knew the security personnel well enough to gain access easily, with witnesses. The W-2 and security badge are certainly at least evidence to ponder....
3. He knew the dates and times of certain test flights that he would not be privy to in any other way, and again, led witnesses on more than one occassion.
4. He currently works on defense-related government contracts.
5. Many of his ideas pertaining to two different types of gravity are being bolstered by recent quantum physics (though admittedly, there are still issues here).
6. He's generally been very truthful on even personal subjects in interviews.
7. Lazar isn't the first reference to the front of EG&G and the ficticious DNI (Department of Naval Intelligence). The real name is ONI Office of Naval Intelligence, but it isn't unheard of for black projects to use realistic sounding agency names for deniability. Similar antics were used for folks on the U-2 and SR71 projects.
8. Regardless of the real education, Lazar is obviously knowledgable enough to know his stuff in the field.
9. There is at least proof of a deliberate attempt to deny Lazar worked at Los Alamos, when there is proof he did, regardless of capacity.
10. Lazar is off on other things, not looking to "cash in" on the UFO stuff, he simply wanted out.

While there are a LOT of issues that are fishy with this story, there is also too much to simply dismiss out of hand, or throw the baby out with the bathwater....and one can't dismiss the idea easily that he could have also simply been fed some disinfo as well.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I tend to think that the government has gone in and "messed up" Bob's life history to the point that people trying to research his claims would think he was a fraud and a con man. Just to keep all the "ufo nuts" off balance and fighting each other over trivialities.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
Bob Lazar a total fraud

Got Evidence ?????

If he is a fraud, what is the reason for going through all this trouble and even making a free video about it?

Hate these threads where they call the guy a fraud, and present no real evidence that proves so. Seems very unlikely that someone would spend that amount of resources and time to perpetrate a hoax, which has no value or outcome, like money.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Freezer]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I recommend attacking the message and not the Man. You will only start flame wars with this kind of topic here.

I vote to delete this thread because of its inflammatory nature.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
I recommend attacking the message and not the Man. You will only start flame wars with this kind of topic here.

Infammatory nature? Hoaxers and frauds are why this topic is not takin seriously! Im just trying to point out the (MANY) inconsistoncies with all of the stories. Anyone can claim anything nowadays. maybee I should have changed the title of the thread I guess, but its point bieng the same! I wish I could believe his stuff, but it just does not add up! Thats the point!

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer

Bob Lazar a total fraud

Got Evidence ?????

If he is a fraud, what is the reason for going through all this trouble and even making a free video about it?

Hate these threads where they call the guy a fraud, and present no real evidence that proves so. Seems very unlikely that someone would spend that amount of resources and time to perpetrate a hoax, which has no value or outcome, like money.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Freezer]

You dont think lazar has made any money off of this? No ones ever paid him for his interviews? My evidence was my links at the top of the page, wich are only a sample of all the evidence out their. Is their any evidence the other way?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
Hate these threads where they call the guy a fraud, and present no real evidence that proves so.

I don't really know if Mr. Lazar is a fraud or not.

I only bring this up trying to understand the constant "evidence" or "proof" arguements that go on here.

The OP linked several websites. I take it that those are not considered evidence. Are you saying it is questionable evidence?

[edit on 3/16/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

You dont think lazar has made any money off of this? No ones ever paid him for his interviews? My evidence was my links at the top of the page, wich are only a sample of all the evidence out their. Is their any evidence the other way?

Actually I don't need to "think" he hasn't made any money off this I know he hasn't. He hates to even talk about it, he wants to get on with his life and run his scientific lab supply company.

Does that mean it's all true? no

Does that mean it's all false? no

The reality is he knew lots of things, people and had access to places that you or I could never get access to. It's a very interesting, wadded up story and I seriously doubt ANYONE can prove it one or the other.

Springer...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
All I know is George Knapp went with Lazar to Los Alamos, Lazar knew his way around like he lived there, this tells me Lazar must've worked there.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
this thing ruined his life, and he still sticks by the story. I dont see why any sane person would do this. He's a smart guy. Maybe he was the victim of a psyop
where they wanted to see what someone would do, if exposed to this knowledge and how the public would react to it if such a leak of info occured.

There is prob some truth to what he saw, and some dis-info which was fed to him in the manner he described.

Wake up people

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
He only made that much because they only called him up to work 1 day month and he only had been there a few times. It was not like he had a 40 hour week job there.

He would only go in when they called him

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
There are still some MAJOR issues with dismissing his accounts out of hand.

1. He knew details about the base that weren't public prior to his accounts.
2. He knew the security personnel well enough to gain access easily, with witnesses. The W-2 and security badge are certainly at least evidence to ponder....
3. He knew the dates and times of certain test flights that he would not be privy to in any other way, and again, led witnesses on more than one occassion.
4. He currently works on defense-related government contracts.
5. Many of his ideas pertaining to two different types of gravity are being bolstered by recent quantum physics (though admittedly, there are still issues here).
6. He's generally been very truthful on even personal subjects in interviews.
7. Lazar isn't the first reference to the front of EG&G and the ficticious DNI (Department of Naval Intelligence). The real name is ONI Office of Naval Intelligence, but it isn't unheard of for black projects to use realistic sounding agency names for deniability. Similar antics were used for folks on the U-2 and SR71 projects.
8. Regardless of the real education, Lazar is obviously knowledgable enough to know his stuff in the field.
9. There is at least proof of a deliberate attempt to deny Lazar worked at Los Alamos, when there is proof he did, regardless of capacity.
10. Lazar is off on other things, not looking to "cash in" on the UFO stuff, he simply wanted out.

Good job Gazrok.

The man is a nuclear physicist who says he worked for the government on black projects. Period. What happens then is a logical character assassination, which continues to this day, and is performed by big debunkers like S. Friedman down to ordinary forum posters.

I have more trust for Robert Scott Lazar than for people investing time in trying to discredit him.

My signature links to his mirror site, by the way. Browse through it indiscriminately, there's tons of information.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
bob lazars story is every ufoers wet dream come true. Alot of them wont let go .

you cant check the stuff about flying saucers but you can check the stuff about his academic past and it has been proven to be false. If he cant tell the truth about that why the hell am i going to believe some far fetched story about ufos?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

He would only go in when they called him

This is typical compartmentalization for limiting access to sensitive materials.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I think when you look at the Bob Lazar case you have to ask a simple question. Does Bob Lazar lie?

The answer from most of the very basic I have read is yes he lies and he lies a lot.

He said he has an electronics degree from Cal-Tech and physics degree from M.I.T. Both have been proven a lie. Lazar couldn't even remember in interviews what his college graduation year was. Come on, who doesn't remember the year they graduated?

Compound the lies with faulty theories, proven fraudulent activities, and financial issues and I am not sure how anyone can honestly conclude Lazar is the real deal. I am not saying Lazar is a total fraud but given what "we do know" how on earth can anyone believe this guy?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack

I agree. There's many other threads on this topic.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join