It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bob lazar a total fraud

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm sure most of you are aware and have read, but for the benefit of those who have not, here are two critiques of Lazar,

Stanton Friedman 1997

and

Dr David Morgan 1996

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
Read some history books on the UFO conspiracy. In the past, people involved in UFO research were top scientists in their fields. Of course the matter is highly classified, but it stands to reason current UFO research is conducted by the elite scientists of this generation.

You made the claim that people reverse engineering UFOs must have Masters and PhDs in Physics, etc.

Yet, you can't give me one name of a scientist who is doing just so?

'but it stands to reason' is not offering proof, it's your interpretation of what you think might be fact. You don't know what could possibly 'stand to reason' if you don't have the access to know.

Perhaps you should rephrase your comment to be: IN MY OPINION, people who reverse engineer UFOs should have Masters or PhDs in Physics. That way, it doesn't read like you are typing the statement to be read as a fact.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Yet, you can't give me one name of a scientist who is doing just so?

You ask for something no one can produce. Some people still aren't even convinced UFOs are real. Information on UFO research is highly classified and you expect me to drop names ? Look at the caliber of people mentioned with official UFO research in the past Bronk, Von Braun, Ziegel, Oberth.

I can't understand why anyone would believe a man with a community college education was recruited by the military industrial complex to reverse engineer UFOs.

You're fine to question me. But I think it's perfectly logical to think people working hands on trying to reverse-engineer UFOs must have advanced scientific degrees, or at least be engineers themselves, as part of the job requirement. How are you supposed to comprehend alien tech, explaining or copying it with our science, if you're not a recognized expert in your field ?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Documents and degrees can just disappear or maybe they don't exist. Reputations can be easily destroyed. Obviously one would have to comprehend alien technology to reverse-engineer UFO's. Would one really need a scientific degree, if taught in unofficial non-scholastic way &
by someone/being who knew it best? Of course, for the individual absorbing this information would have to be capable intellectually.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think he has been miss led with information on some points. He contradicted himself on the "Reverse Engineering" claim, as next thing he said was "I saw a test flight my first day there".. If they were still "Reverse Engineering" how would they be doing test flights? There is proof to say that he knows a lot about the job that he claimed to do, so I believe that he worked for the US Government in S-4. I just think it was planted into his head that the craft were 'Alien Craft' (just like the supposed Stealth Bomber wings were made out of 'alien metal'). They have done it before with other projects to cover themselves and bring some discussion about.

I personally believe he worked there, just not working on 'Alien Craft', also believe the craft are US built and tested. Yes he had videos of tests of UFO type craft over Area 51 and he even made videos as he knew testing times, this would also suggest some kind of knowledge of Area 51.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by senshido
I'm sure most of you are aware and have read, but for the benefit of those who have not, here are two critiques of Lazar,

Stanton Friedman 1997

and

Dr David Morgan 1996

Thanks for those links, they help clear things up.

Anyone who's even read a wikipedia article on physics wouldn't make the mistakes Lazar does. It's obvious he has no idea what he's talking about...

Normally I would berate Stanton Friedman since he always seems off the mark, but in my opinion he's dead on in this case.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I just find it funny how near enough everyone to come out of working in Area 51 has the same story, that aliens are helping the US create a new craft. It's happened since the early 70's and continues to this day. The thing I find more funny is the fact that people believe it!

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This is hilarious as BL in this "timeline" of his life. I was freshening up on him at the Wiki page, where there's no record of him attending the schools he claims, "the gov't destroyed the records" -- yeah right, like that page asks -- and destroys all yearbooks?!

Then this, about a brothel!

# 1985: Per the April 1994 issue of Omni magazine, "...while on vacation in Nevada, he (RL) wound up buying into a legal Reno brothel; the investment proved so profitable that he didn't have to return to full time employment for a while". Per Good, it was owned by RL and Carol, and called the "Honeysuckle Ranch" in northern Nevada. In the bankruptcy papers filed in 1986, no mention is made of any ownership of income from a brothel.

# 1985: According to the bankruptcy papers, RL borrowed a total of $60,000 from Los Alamos National Bank, secured by a $7,900 1984 Honda. Repaid only $1,300 by the time of the bankruptcy filing. (13)

In August 1990, reporter George Knapp investigated Robert Lazar's background and was presented with a W-2 tax slip showing payments from the Department of Naval Intelligence (see image),[9] corroborating Lazar's claim he worked for the US Navy. The Department of Naval Intelligence would be a front for the Office of Naval Intelligence.[10] . Nevertheless, the same form indicates that he was paid less than one thousand dollars by Naval Intelligence, which probably indicates that he was employed in a low-paying nonscientific job without access to classified material.

He filed for bankruptcy so many times, no wonder he tries to get people to pay for his site and speaks at UFO lectures, w/ Drug Jr changes the laws, he probably can't run around lying and filing all the time; another delusional character in my opinion.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 24-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
You don't go to MIT or Caltech if you finish in the bottom third of your high school class. You don't forget when you finished your degrees; has he even named his thesis?

The inconsistency list goes on.

The simple fact of the matter is, based on the complete lack of evidence for so many of his claims, that you are NOT allowed to believe Bob Lazar's claims. If you circumvent the rules of logic and reason and believe the lies this man spews, you are being intellectually dishonest. You are living in a fantasy world.

There are logical rules that you must follow in order to discover the truth. The truth about Bob Lazar has been definitively and utterly established -- it is conclusive -- he is a fraud.

Don't fool yourself into believing otherwise, or you will have squandered the one thing we are so lucky to have -- A BRAIN.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Sorry if my question was already answered in this thread I just woke up some time ago and still sleepy and might have missed it .

I dont really know if Bob Lazar is a fraud or not as I havent really researched him that much but I do wonder about one thing and would like a specific (not cryptic mumbo jumbo) answer please .. If he did steal all those secrets and actually did make alot of problems to the US goverment (because well if you make a mess like that it has to cause problems for the people that you worked for) then why is he still working on defense-related government contracts ?

That just dosent make sense , its like applying in a bank as a security man just to steal all the cash then go public with it how you made it and later going back to the same bank to work as a staff manager
That just dosent make sense to me.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hi there! I'm not sure if this was linked before: Bob Lazar Tape

It's an interessting watch, more or less professional production. So wouldn't he have made some money out of this one? Or was it handed out for free?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join